Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

GOOD JOB!!!! see we can do it... just because we make one boo boo doesnt mean we have to make the whole day one lol... !! Thats my new motto lol....

agree!!

here's my day!

Breakfast - 1 Venti Latte

Lunch - Roast chicken with salad (ranch), and 1 piece pita bread

Snack - 1 slice bacon (forgot), 1 venti latte, and the magical piece of gingerbread

Dinner - Taco Salad (Lettace, cheese, meat, pico, and some sour cream).

Doing my Water now.

I am working on Water right now too Tamra. I didn't get enough today and I am very thristy now.

I did good to day. I also have a mini goal that I need to get to as quick as possible. Wouldn't hurt to be down more than goal either.

I don't think I can get a revision. Dr. Baggs said I am doing fine just a few bumps along the way. I asked him a bit about it. But he feels that things are going fine. He said I just seem to swell more than most and NO bread cause I have problems getting stuck. Not even toasted anymore. But actually, suprizingly I am doing ok with that. I am only 18 pounds away from being under 30 BMI so I am almost a success story. They would not revise when I am so close to success anyway!! Over all I am down just about 60 pounds less than a year so I have done pretty well.

Went to Red Robin tonight and only eat half of my food. Just got full. I have been full for two days now. TOM and I can tell the band is tighter today. I think that is my problem. I can have perfect restriction than it gets to tight TOM. But in order to not get tight at TOM I have to stay to loose the rest of the month.

Today nice restriction. Could have a bit more. But pretty good. BUt again I know it is TOM and in a few days I will be to loose again.

PAM: I got home late I will call you tomorrow. WHat are swedish Cookies? ? Where should we eat? I don't know Rancho very well........I am new!!

Hey Ladies & John,

Tamra - you're doing fine! Keep up the good work.

Nicolie - so glad to see you on again

Beatriz - don't worry about Doc Fisher - did you see your PCP two weeks post op? That's the one who will look at your incisions to be sure you're all good. It appears that Doc Fisher doesn't give fills until your 12 week appt. Really, the 6 week appt was a waste of time!

Pammie - you're on a roll today. I have to get on my cookie baking. have to have something to give away this year LOL. My husband did the laundry :thumbup: today I did clean my kitchen & bathroom - you know, the once a month big cleaning where you clean out the fridge & get on your hands & knees to clean the floors because the mop never really gets it all - that cleaning. Now I'm lounging in my bed with 3 of the 4 cats.

I've been doing well with food up till today -

B - salami & cream cheese

L - chicken breast with aparagus

D - almonds

S - salami & cream cheese

for some reason today I want to eat more than i have been in the last few days - I think it's this whole deposition thing - I'm looking for ways to take my mind off it and old habits die hard - food is always entertaining.

Also, I do have to be at the lawers offices on tuesday too so - not sure yet why but... Anyway, it's not an option so i will have to reschedule my first fill appt - UGH & GRRRR!! So I guees that just gives me more time to lose weight.

Hey, Tina - we're both about the same weight now and close enough to the same height - i was thinking that I could give you my life savings to go in my place and just say you're me - you can fill me in later to explain what "we" said hahahahahahahahahahaha How are you feeling?

Riley - i do believe my bro is shorter than you - 5'6" - he's on eharmoney so ladies watch out - he's really not such a bad guy but he's not... Well the most forgiving person LOL

I need to make Cookies so I have something to give away to this year. I usually give something to my unit members at work. I think maybe next weekend I will start that project!! I think my daughter might have a couple friends to give cookies too!!

Candra I would love to take your fill but I am afraid of Dr. Fisher!! I think he would talk to me about my coffee habit. I really wish you were getting your fill. THey make a difference. REally sucks and knowing attorneys they order you there than cancel last minute. Seriously try to get an appointment soon!!

I am fighting head hunger right now. I want to eat but I don't think I NEED to. I do hear a bit of growling but not so bad I can't wait until tomorrow. Maybe the cranberry juice will quiet that down.

Taylor Lautner is on SNL tonight. So I am staying up. My daughter is estatic and I have to admit I like him too.

Freezing in the house tonight.

Candra I am jealous you have cats in your bed!! :-P I have two beasts here but none of them are paying attention to me and neither are in my bed. Just me and the computer. I went and brought them in awhile back but they got to wrestling and went tearing down the hall. They have this crazy chase game they play where they hide behind furniture and than attack each other when the come around the corner. It gets loud!! I am not as exciting as a game of chase but I do hope at least one of them will come back soon!! LOL

good evening all, wow I'm back home from 12 hours of shopping. Not much money so I had to be real selective and frugal.

I'm still having restriction so that's kinda good.

B-coffee from home

L=2 mini slider burger patties no bread

S=skinny mocha latte

D=2 shrimp, 1/2 cup wine (I know)

Candra how was your date? the spoken word? Sounds like every things ok, yes?

Tamra, Nicolie, Lee, Liz keep up the good work. Make sure you try and get some exercise in

Yea Beatriz no worries, Chandra is right I didn't get a fill until 3 months. I'd call the bariatric dept so you can at least be on the list for his 1st available.

Well I'm hoping that the rain will ease up so I can get my walk in, in the morning.

Hi everyone using my cell to post but I was sooo good!!! I was watching tv and wanted a snack so bad. I got up and was going to taco bell and I kept telling myself no your not hungry your just bored!!!! Finally I climbed in bed with my baby girl and here I am!!!!! Avoided a cheat :thumbup:

Tina why does TOM effect the band?

Candra my kitties are here in bed too listening to the rain

Jess I haven't excersized I sooo need too

Tamra I think hormones. I bloat alot TOM so I am guessing that is inside too.

Ok I am going to get my cats!! No fair.

I haven't snacked either but I want to still. To lazy to get out of bed right now!! LOL.

Jes I hear ya on frugal. Same here, same here......

Oh that makes sense!! Eek!! Since your here I am still lost on everyone drinking cranberry lol.

My stomach is talking:(

I was all over the place today shopping..Pennys, TJ Maxx, Marshalls you name it.

Good you resisted the cheat Tamra, better than me i have terrible will power.

Oh, I'll be at Richmond group Wed.

diet cranberry juice with Water. Some people drink it before a weight in because it cleans out the kidneys. Rumor is it keeps the bloating and water weight down.

I personally just really like it.

Ok I just ate a bit of Protein. Four veggie chicken nuggets. My stomach was growling to much. I didn't eat much today so I guess it was time. It has been 6 hours since dinner and I only ate half of a gardenburger. Than more veggie chicken nuggets for Breakfast. I think I am still under 1000......but I was way to hungry!! I hope I don't pull anyone else down now!! LOL

Good Morning!

Tina, you're already a success. When is the last time you shed 60 pounds in a year and kept them off? Dr. Baggs told me that anything under a 30 BMI (170) would be a success for me, but hitting 25 BMI (145) would be incredible. Just keep doing what you're doing. This isn't a race, you have the rest of your life to live in a body that you love. Great new pic Tina!!

Nicole, nice to see you back! Keeping carbs to fruit and veggies really works for me. You're doing fantastic!

Tamra, I said a little prayer for you (spiritual, not religious) yesterday that you wouldn't allow your tiny slip to become a problem. So great to see that you made a salad for dinner last night. If you're going to that chicken place, it may be causing you cravings. All of those places shoot spices/sugar etc under the skin to make it taste great. Does your home baked chicken ever having you crave it over and over? costco chicken is the same way. I just want to eat the skin! I try to keep my food pretty simple these days to keep away cravings.

Candra, just keep visualizing the deposition takers in their underwear. They're just like you and everyone else, just a tougher job. Please don't let them freak you out. It will be over really soon.

Jes, I think everyone is doing the holidays a bit differently this year. When I was in NYC at Thanksgiving, I bought things for my sons apartment to help him decorate a bit. I told him that was Hanukkah, Christmas and Birthday rolled into one. I'll get him the new Nabokov book that's only available in hardbound for his birthday in January and he always gets a new pair of shoes for his birthday. He'll be 36 but it's a tradition that we started when he left home. Those darn classes Adidas etc are so darn expensive that he can't afford them himself while he's a starving grad student. Hey, I'll see you at the meeting on Wednesday night. I think Tamra said she'd go as well.

Yesterday I felt bingey all day. I had a ton of mouth hunger. All I wanted to do was eat. I tried to keep it in control by eating some Persimmons that I got at the Farmer's Market yesterday. So at least it was healthy. This morning it was incredible to see the scale go down .8 so I guess I didn't do as poorly as I thought. I think I was having a reaction to hearing from Dr. Baggs on Friday that my surgery goal is 230. Knowing that I was only 4.6 pounds away made it suddenly very real to think about doing this WLS. Before Friday it was just a big thought in the sky with nothing backing it up in the near future. Now it's right in my face. I'm going to really plan my food for today so that I don't eat compulsively. I'm also getting myself down into the gym on the treadmill after reading for awhile this morning.

Happy Sunday to everyone!

Tina - I went to sleep instead of eating!! But now I woke up starving!!

Jes - will see you weds look for me and lee!

Lee - thanks for the prayer. I think I need to avoid the chicken place I think it does kick me into cravings!!!!