Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

wow congrats Donna! That's so neat one year and a fill ta boot. Oh I got my card from the mercy ministries today, seems like a great organization.

Riley you still home sick? What time is your fill? I think I'm going to the richmond group meeting on Wed eve. All you locals let's try to make that happen. It will be good that we get a reality check before xmas.

I'm still having good food restriction, no issues though. Just kinda taking it slow with real small meals.

b-coffee

L-5 little shrimp

D-pc of sole fish

now that I wrote it down it's better than I thought. Oh and I'm drinking my part cran part Water.

Heather you HAFTA find a place to log on and check in . . I will seriously have withdrawals! HAVE A BLAST GIRL

YEAH! Candra! Wellbutrin is the bomb, made me forget about eating too! Of course so did this Tofranil when I started taking it, now . . not so much. I want Wellbutrin again! Cutie kitty . . . . . . poor baby, thanks for not posting a pic of its butt tho LOL

OK I have a man on the email, better go pay him some attention - I told him not to call me tonight unless he's into sniffles and frog voice LOL . . . I AM SICK!! I stayed home sick all day and missed a work party today, my (adopted) mom is flying in tomorrow eve so have to go to the airport to get her, and I have 2 Christmas parties on Saturday, 1 afternoon and 1 eve, plus the SR Support group meeting/party until noon . . I'm going to stay right here in this bed and get better before tomorrow eve, 'cause I don't like to miss no parties!!

Heather you can get a weight check anywhere.... Have fun don't stress over the "diet" in fact don't even think about it. Sometimes when you put it on the back burner you do better than you think.

Candra... oh poor kitty, those little independent rascals, I'm sure kitty knows somethings up. I'm sure you will get a fill.

Yeah Jes still sick . . .Robin at 10, fill at 11:30 Wednesday. Going to get down there early to miss the traffic, gee why doesn't anyone want to walk the parking garage "hills" with me, LOL?!?!

Hey Pat want to take off work next Wednesday & come watch my fill??? That carpool lane sure sounds good, LOL

oh I am on the diet cranberry juice too, I have regular and grape they were out of my favorite, pomegranate so I am mixing the two. I don't want to add Water but I guess I should. I am going to drink 32 oz more before bed, who cares if I am up all night since I don't have to get up and go to work tomorrow!!

Does anyone know the rules for working out when you are sick? I sure don't feel like it, but when can I start again? I got light-headed putting the groceries away today, so it's too soon but - how long?

I wish I could take the day off Wed but I have meetings that day, darn. Boy anyone would have freaked if they came to my fill the way she had to poke. The bruise is un-ba-f'n-livable. I was able to count 9 pin holes around my port scar.

Riley go tend to that man LOL:tt2:

The rule for working out while sick- It's the neck test. Anything above the neck (ie- head cold) you're good to exercise. If you have a fever or a chest cold, stay home.

Oh, and I didn't meet my Hawaii challenge goal, so I'm taking that ticker down!

Riley!!!! you are 1 pound from goal WTF!!! wow I just saw that.

RIGHT ON:thumbup:

Oh well I'm a little off... but Right on anyway

Edited by smallerj

No no Jes, 1 lb + change from my Christmas goal - still have 12 or so to goal.

Thanks for the rule Heather! That makes sense - so I guess I should have gone to the gym yesterday when it was just in my head and throat, cause I for sure have the cough today. I went on Monday AM thank goodness . . . and hopefully I can go again Friday morning - i will cycle through this thing fast!

Jes: When Dr. Baggs does my fills and can't find the port he doesn't take the needle out he just moves it around until he hits it. Nine holes....oh dear.......I only have one but when he moves it around I can tell when he is about to hit it and tell him he is close!! I am usually right. Ouch!!

DOnna glad you got a fill you deserved it for sure. HOw much did you get?? 6.5cc's. Hmm I hope to get there one day but in the past I just about died at 6cc's. I think when I am down another 20 I might be able to go that high.

I need a fill!! LOL!! I know I just got one but I am ready again. I hope to go back after Christmas for another one. I am not down 5 pounds yet but I sure can eat. It is TOM and I am craving sugar and carbs like crazy. Maybe it was being sick this week. Serious I have to stop and go back to the routine again.............I even ate a waffle and it has been way over a year since I did that!! .................

Lee you will like Dr. Baggs!! HE is really nice. Last time I was there he was dressed like a doctor except he had on these fancy running shoes!! I know alot of the time he rides his bike to work so I was laughing!! I almost asked him if he ran to work...........but Vacaville so I doubt it!!

I got to journal again starting tomorrow. I am so craving carbs tonight and I already ate...........nachos. Geez I wanted nachos so bad post op an than I got them and they weren't tasty at all but ya know............I want some nachos..........what is wrong with me???

So I do need a fill!! Or a big dose of wellbutrin!! LOL

This weekend is out for me I want to sleep and get well. I also have my daughter and her friend. They didn't get asked to the winter dance and so they are having a girls weekend at my house ped/mani, movies, mall.........anything to make them forget they didn't get asked. I am gonna hang with them this week cause I am also a girl............and no one asked me to dance either so I qualify right??

Trying to plan something special for them any idea's??

I had a fever the last few days so no exercise but I need to get back. Why are five darn pounds so hard to lose???

Maybe waffles and nachos and all the other things floating through my mind?? Head hunger is driving me mad this week!!

Candra I hope your cat gets better. I will have to take some pictures of Samy and Lucy. My two cats have become fast friends the last month. I finally introduced them after a year. We had a rotating indoor/outdoor schedule so they only met through the glass door and would play paws under the doors. After a huge fight in which I was the victim of a fly by clawing they are now fast friends. Samy the baby is twice the size of Lucy but she keeps him in line. SHe is 12 years old and when the playing is done she lets him know. THey sleep together every night now.............ah so sweet and possibly scandulous but they are both snipped and tucked......... So now I have two cats in my bed since my daughter kicked them out of her room. Supposidly they shed but I just don't care they are so darn cute together............they talk back and forth to each other and hug when one of them jumps on the bed. Siamese ya know have to have the last word...........darn I love these brats!!

ok gotta sleep cause I am thinking about Nachos yet again!! LOL. I thought the cats could distract me but they are grazing like crazy tonight and making me hungrier!! LOL

I need a needle cause I think I need a reality fill here!!

Edited by swrktp

Happy Bandiversary Donna! Congrats on the fill too.

Luckily I don't have the cold that a few of you seem to have. I just keep having headaches and neckaches but I think they are stress related. I have been really busy at work as I am on a new project and there are a lot of meetings involved.

Candra - your poor kitty. She will realize how much you love her after her surgery and she feels better.

Riley, Tina, and the rest of you that are sick - hope you all feel better soon - get lots of rest.

Heather - have fun and take lots of pictures.

Tamra, Maria, Lee, John, Nicolie, Nicole, Liz, Jess, Christine, and anyone I have missed - keep up the good work - together we can do this

Today is a no waffle day!! Morning all headed to work early cause of course I am behind from being sick...........

The rain is suppose to start today and last until next week. Suppose to get bad this weekend!!