Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

That's exactly it, Pami!! Am I "good enough" to pass it off in the "average" world??

HEY ALL I AM ON Facebook NOW! So how do I find you and add you as friends? I am on by my real name right now but plan to change it to the same username I have here :-)

Hi All - Just checking back in; it been a busy weekend. Last night I had my staff over for a Christmas party. costco lasagne, caesar salad and garlic bread. I didn't eat the lasagne, but put some grilled chicken on the caesar. I was fine until I was doing the clean up, then I started tasting. someone made some kind of fudge/cookie bars and I did a little bit - maybe a 1/2 inch piece and then went back for more! Also had a couple of spoonfuls of lasagne. Boy - when I taste carbs I just want more! When I weighed on Friday I was down another lb, so a total of 30 by my scale. Yeah! I have a weigh appt this Friday at Kaiser so I will update my ticker after that.

Riley - you look awesome in that dress! Hope you will be at Sherry & James' tonight.

Hugs to everyone else. I have to go back to work! (Only 1 more day until my oldest son comes home - can't wait!)

Edited by wantshealth

Hey everyone!

Okay, so excuse me while I gain some accountablility....

B-1 scrambled egg and 1 grilled smoked sausage, opps...and some Simply Lemonade

L- 1-6oz chicken breast, grilled on the Foreman Grill, 1 cup green tea with 2 tea spoons sugar...

Okay, so it's not great but it's a start in the right direction...I am at a complete stand still....I have not lost any weight in weeks and I think I have gained and lost the same damn 2 lbs..... I am getting ready to call and schedule my appt with the good Dr. I hope I can fanagle my way into a fill......

Hope all are well...

Tamra, I want to call you....Or you should call me....What's up???

Hi everyone- here is my menu for the day:

B- 1 egg 2 oz of refried Beans

L- 1 oz refried beans 1 mint cookie with my coffee from this morning that Ive been re-heating and sipping all day.

D- I dont know yet..I pulled some chicken for the guys but I might just make tuna for myself.

Doesnt that seem like a lot of food? I can put down more now..I am still having mushies and chew the heck out of my food. Tomorrow Robin is supposed to call me to move to modified foods.

Oh and quick update..my sis in law in SJ is having her lapband placed on Thursday..she is so excited as I am too for her.

Maria-I don't know girl....Your food intake sounds little to me. I told you guys I can eat like an unbanded person....that's why I am not losing any weight....I have to get myself together and back on track...Today has been good though....

I just called Kaiser Richmond and spoke to Beverly. She looked me up and the computer said I need to have a class in January....The class is the 30 minute with that damn Robin and 30 minutes with Dr. Fisher. At least I don't have to wait until February. Unfortunately, the January calendar is not out. She told me to call back next week to see if it is out....

My friend just attened the late Nov orientation and was assigned to Dr Im. Who on here has that Dr???? Any tips for her??? She has lost 11lbs since orientation and was just told by Dr Im, yesterday to lose 17lbs...I guess her total is 27lbs.....

Heather-That did the good Dr. say about your weight goal???? Did he change the amount of weight you have to lose???? Sorry if you already said. I've been away for a while. Hope your're having fun in Hawaii!!!

Monique what class is she talking about? I've never heard of a class besides the support group post op.

Who all is going to support tomorrow? I'll be there I want to get focused for these holidays.

I'm ashamed of my food today...we had an all day meeting and they ordered pizza in. I had a piece, it was thin crust and I scraped the cheese and ate the top. Then one of the Docs brought in a cake and I had a piece. OMG! what was I thinking. I sure will be glad when this week is over, every meeting or office has some kind of sinful delight calling my name.

Monique - Dr. Im was my surgeon. He doesn't do monthly fills like Dr. Baggs. I saw him 6 wks after surgery and got a fill and then not again until 3 months later and then 6 mths later. He does larger fills when he does them - he doesn't leave any in the band at surgery (he just primes it). I really like him and he is nice - but you need to follow the food plan or you won't get a fill.

Riley - I am on Facebook - my e-mail address is momcof3@frontiernet.net - you can search for by that. Yeah - another Facebook friend.

I'm in my long nightgown with a sweatshirt over it - I just can't get warm. It helps having the laptop on my lap.

I need to get on the scale tomorrow morning - I am feeling bloated today. I had two pieces of pepperoni pizza for dinner - ugh - obviously no restriction tonight - where the heck did it go? Isn't my band supposed to stop it and let me know I am being naughty?

HEY ALL I AM ON Facebook NOW! So how do I find you and add you as friends? I am on by my real name right now but plan to change it to the same username I have here :-)

How the heck are we supposed to find you? me like an idiot did a search on your name and got 406 results LOL.....

Good Morning,

Just a quick fly-by so that I won't be late for work.

I'm going to the Kaiser meeting tonight. I'll be wearing black slacks and a blue and black blouse. I'll wear my turquoise LL Bean type rain parka.

I hope to see some of you there!

Morning everyone!!

Lee - see you there!!

Well I did the 48 hr hollywood diet yesterday just to jump start and detox myself...man was it HARD!! I lasted one day...lol but I lost 3.3 lbs from it! whooo hoo! But that's okay I am so eatting today!!!

No carbs for me, no coffee. Water.< /span>

Good Morning!! Just wanted to wish everyone a great day!!

So quite on here today hehehe!!

Hi All

So nice to be missed :) All my legal crap is over so now i can resume my life - whew!

Riley, Jane - you look like one smokin hot mama! I am truly envious!

John, good to see you back too - just tell the ol' boss you got the swine flu and will be out for a minute

I didn't get a chance to catch up on everything but wanted to say hi and I'm gonna try to hit the meeting tonight! I will stand next to Jes LOL I will have on a black sweater & jeans - will have my hair up in a messy (realy messy) bun - I'll get my red scarf out too so I can't be missed - all who is coming PLEASE come up to me and introduce yourselves!

Will catch up later but I missed you all!

I am here, been car -less all day, so I haven't been home to check online!!

See Pat, Candra, and Riley tonight at the meeting :) I am STILL WAITING FOR MY CAR!!!!