Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Today's PieHole Report:

1 cup warm h20 w/lemon

16.9 oz h20

B'fast: vanilla chai Protein shake

1 cup tea w/1 splenda

Lunch: Blueberry Yogurt Protein smoothie (Judy got me thinking this sounded yummy... & it was!)

Exercise: 30 mins on treadmill @ Y

16.9 oz h20

Snack: Tomato Soup & Low-Fat Triscuits

Dinner: vanilla chai protein shake

(later this eve) 1 cup hot tea w/1 splenda

Totals = 1262.5 cal, 27 g fat, 147.5 g carb, 102.75 g pro

Cals & definitely carbs were a bit high, but it was the smoothie (I'll use less yogurt & fruit next time) + the Soup (I ate the whole can!). But DEFINITELY better than it's been, so on the whole I'm ok w/it.

Haydee, what went in your piehole today?:tongue:

Kat-you & manda are in my prayers too!

judy-a really bad bad BAD case of pink eye. He gave me some drops and a rx for steroid cream for the blisters on my eyes.

Have a good night everyone!

Good evening, Violets..

Ethan left at 4 and it's been very quiet ever since. I'm sitting here with my laptop and the Bobster is reading in a chair next to me. Nothing on the agenda for tonight, so we'll just be two retired old farts enjoying each other's company.... and watching CSI:Miami.

Piehole Report

Breakfast: 1/2 cup tuna salad and soy nuts

Lunch: 3 smelt, couple bites of ribs (Pb'd)

strawberries, mango and cream with Splenda

Supper: 1 cup potato corn chowder with sausage

1 liter water.... second one is in the freezer til later

Might have some more fruit and cream tonight, but right now I'm not hungry.

No exercise except running after Ethan today.

Thanks girls---

Manda is sleeping. Her direct boss who is an awesome guy is gone on vacation for a week, his replacement was a jerk to her, and is telling her that her being at work all last week has put the company in serious jeopardy, that if anyone caught it from her it could be bad. She was so upset!

She emailed her boss, and he called her back, and told her to quit worrying, he would deal with them, and that she had no idea, so how could they hold her responsible?? He was sweet to her, his wife told her to just rest and let Kurt deal with them!!

Rick's Dr. was ok, he did not even want to discuss changing the cardio's Rx.....so in the end it was a waste of the $30 co pay. Oh well we tried.

Judy, I do live in a small town. We have a couple of local Dr.'s here, but no hospital facilities. Our town is around 6000 people.

We go to the town over, about 12 miles, it is in the neighborhood of 75-80 thousand.

Our issue comes from our proximity to the reservation. They do not have hospitals, they have medical centers, that are very poorly staffed. They are guaranteed treatment at no cost, as Indian Health Services covers their bills when they are seen. So this county hospital which is our only option as for a hospital here is ALWAYS packed. The other option is to go to Durango CO--where it too is packed with the same issues, just simply a different tribe. We have Navajos in ours here, and Utes at the hospital in Durango.

If there is ANYTHING remotely serious I now believe the only way to get in and be seen is to go by ambulance.

I am going to go paint Kinsey's fingernails, I think she is stressed too.

Thanks for all the hugs and good wishes Love you all!

BBL~

Kat

OMG Kat (((((())))))) that is horrible, you are all in my prayers

omg, i haven't tracked my food but here is what i ate. prob 2000 calories compared to you michelle and i don't even realize it... i need to get back to inputing my food on dailyplate.com

B: cup of coffee, no sugar, big tablespoon of Creamer

L: 1/2 cup tuna salad (tuna, one boiled egg, teaspoon of mayo, teaspoon of dill relish)

S: one light strawberry/banana yogurt

D: one stuffed bell pepper (bell pepper, ground beef), 2 tablespoons Tomato salsa (tomatoes, onions, jalapenos)

i rode my bike today! went all the way to my aunt's house at the neighborhood down the road from us. about 15 min there and 15 min back...

oh and 2 liters of water! yay me. i guzzled it today...

have a good night ya'll. i'm pooped and headed to bed early...

Edited by Haydee

Good morning ladies!

Eye is a little better this morning so that is good! It is still draining, so therefore, still contagious! :( I am so paranoid Macy will catch it...I have been Lysoling everything!

Gotta run bring her to school...bbl HAVE A GREAT DAY

I don't know what the hell my problem is........

195 today

I brought in tuna and hb eggs...

I had another issue on Sunday..... it is a pretty gorey subject but lets just say I think I ruptured something on the inside because I kept bleeding all day sunday and part of yesterday before it stopped.....(and no it wasn't aunt flo) I was freaking out because nothing like that had ever happened before.. I never had the roids due to Robby being c-section but I must have them now....

Then just as that area stopped AF showed UP!!!!!!!

So that's my exciting life!

Good Tuesday Morn, Vi's~~

Keep us posted, Kat!

Haydee, good work yesterday, girlie! That seems like a reasonable amount & types of food... & yay on the bike riding!! We rock!!

TracyK... Glad it's healing, sorry it's still oozie...

TracyKS... Don't know what to say about THAT... maybe see a doc?? eat more Fiber? Hang in there!

Regular day today... I'm taking dd back for a follow-up on her coughing/headache thing... she's still having them! Not as badly, but still... something is NOT right... so we'll see...

Am sipping my modified (fewer cals & carbs) blueberry yogurt smoothie as I type... yummy & even better -- thick! -- so I feel more satisfied than just the reg pro shakes.< /span>

Make it a great day, everyone... healing thoughts to all who are ailing!!!

Hey Chickies~

BLAH BLAH BLAH! My chair changed my diss statistical approach and i don't know my ass from my elbow now. Been crying and have not worked out this week yet! F%^K!!! I am pissed and now, crazy with uncertanty. I WANT THIS DONE SO BAD. Then last night I open a letter and my registration check ($1500) was returned cause I have a fine due at the library!!! NOW MY REGISTRATION IS LATE...and I got a late charge! F^%K! I am tired, cranky...and need Dairy Queen and I Love Lucy!

Kat, sorry to go on and on when you have real probs. How is Manda today?

Haydee and Michelle, yeah girls!

Heather and Jen, I sent you the pic of the tattoo.

Judy, loved the pix...you are super skinny and look BEAUTIFUL!

TracyK and KS~ Sorry you are oozy (at both ends, sorry could not resist). Love you both...healing power to you.

TracyKS~I had rectal bleeding once from too much iboprofen (sp). Do you take Advil? I went to ER and they did all these tests. Turns out I had gastrointestinal bleeding.

Terry~ how you doing???

Laura~How the hell was Tunica? Where the hell are you?

OK...I freaking wanna jump back in bed...but NNNOOOOO I can't cause I gotta work and then sit at the computer later and "look" like I know what I am doing!

xoxo

Good morning, Violets.

I woke up late this morning with the sound of WeatherBug chirping a severe weather warning. Looks like 3-5 inches of snow before noon today. We have about 3 inches of new snow already. The Bobster cleaned my car off cause I have to head to my hospital shift. Then it's a lazy day til singing rehearsal tonight.

TracyK.. glad your eye is getting better.

TracyinKS...if the blood was bright red, then it's probably hemmies. I've had that often.

PamELa..hang in there!!! YOU can do it. Did you know about the library fine before you got the notice?? Take deep breaths, say "Loooocy, I'm home.. and knock it out of the park..

Kat... prayers continuing today for Manda and you. Keep us informed.

Laura... where you at, mommy???

Haydee and Michelle..great work yesterday on the eating and exercise!!

Suzie, Terry, Janie, Jenn, Heather and anyone I missed... have a great day and make good choices. I can honestly say once again.. WWJD!!

Off to get dressed for the day.... bbl. ...

ohhh TracyKS - sorry you're in pain! You gonna go get it checked out? Might be something serious??

Pammy - that sucks about your dissertation. I'm so sorry!! I can't help in any way but send you lots of hugs and love...

busy day for me, trying to get tons of stuff done before thursday. I'm gonna go make myself a cup of oatmeal.

Good morning~

I just got off the phone with Manda, and the Dr. said she is looking better, she said she thinks it looks the same, but he said after another 24 hours she will notice a big change.

No more gowning up and all, she is in regular ward since she has been on the antibiotics for over 24 hours.

My Mom and Dad are up there, Rick is going by as well, I am trying to keep things a little more normal for the girl. Since she is in regular ward, I am going to let them get the morning blood draw and all out of the way and then Kinsey and I will go by this afternoon. I finally slept last night. It was a relief to know she was somewhere she could be watched, and her pain was being dealt with. So I finally got sleepy about midnight, and I crashed! Kinsey let me sleep til about 8:30, and I feel sooooo much better!

She is watching the movie Underdog, and she is giggling, and loving the talking dog!!

TracyKS, I agree that your degree of worry should be based on the color of the blood---bright red is fresh, so is likely hemmies......darker reddish brown to black is intestinal. Least that is what they told my DD during her pregnancy just a couple of months ago. Sorry, it's not like TOM isn't enough!!!

I am going to go give them my blood tomorrow.....Rick's work is having a blood drive, we are both signed up.

Pamela, your problems would seem big to me too!!! I once had a warrant issued to me for a book they said I didn't return to the library! SERIOUSLY~~the closest I ever came to being arrested was over a book costing $13.95!!! That when I swore up and down was returned, they decided to let me come in and talk to them about it, and during the conversation an aide looked, and lo and behold, there it was filed in the correct place on the shelf, without the sign out card in it! For you young'uns---they used to have a pocket in the back cover of a book, and you signed it, they kept the card, put it back in the book when you returned the book, and reshelved it. When they had the card, they began fining me----but I had moved. When I moved back, and went to get Manda and I library cards again, they had an address on me. The Chief of Police in our little town called my Mom (she worked in the same City offices) and told her he had a warrant for my arrest, did she want to talk to me and handle it without an officer??? OMG, I thought my Mom was going to croak, and then we find out it was a library book!!! So I went to talk to them in the library before turning myself in! I was SOOOOOOOOOO mad, I made my Mom walk over (all in the same city complex) and get Leroy, the police chief, so he could see for himself it was sitting on the shelf! And back then they had no computer to blame it on!!!

Sorry your diss is being made to take on a new direction. Do you think she is right? Wish I could help you.....but you want it to be good!!! LOL

TracyK, glad your eye is getting better. I too would be sanitizing everything! And if she so much as rubbed her eye I would be dousing it with meds!!! Of course when someone has pink eye around me, mine just start itching in sympathy I guess. Heck my head itches to watch a lice commercial, and I have never had them to know if they itch or not!!!

Guess I should get up and clean house---it is pretty bad!!! Been on the back burner during all this.

Think I will go live with Haydee, I want a vacation!! I am glad you and Juan are getting to go to the seminar/classes that you wanted to.

I'll catch the rest of you, and update later--------HUGS to all!!

Kat