Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Happy Happy Birthday Baby! xoox

Haydee, no tweezers yet??? OMG, I mailed a while back. To your PO Box. :bananalama::mad2:

We went to the gym today!!!! After 4 days off (Sun-Wed) it was HELL waking up at 4:30...but we did it, and I feel soooo much better. I feel clear if that makes any sense. Meet the trainer tomorrow!

OK...have a great day everyone! oxoxoxxo

Pam - I closed my PO Box over a year ago! I've emailed out my new adress about half a dozen times, LOL... Hopefully they'll be returned to you...

Judy - I can't believe they did that to Kris. What is wrong with people nowadays? Someone who is a vital part of the company shouldn't be treated like that. Sucks that she had to quit but it serves them right. Does she really want to go back to them after her pregnancy leave after they treated her like that??

Michelle - you my dear are very much like me. You're baking brownies for your dh who you're ticked off at because he gets to go romping in mexico. Yeah, something I would do...

TracyK - how's Macy like her new room? Did the move affect her too much?

Laura - cute cute baby pictures. Except the third one where we were supposed to see his manliness, I saw nothing. It was like staring into outerspace. I couldn't make anything out, LOL! Can't wait to see him!

Okay, i could go on and on but i'm late for my meeting....

Good morning, Violets..

Got a late start this morning. Didn't get up til 8 when Ethan arrived and then had to take my shower, wash my hair and then get some church work done. We are redoing the web page and I had some articles and a picture to submit. Got that all done and Ethan wanted me to read to him for awhile.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA!!! It's your last birthday as a mom to be. Next year Carson will be celebrating with you.

Haydee.. I'm so furious with Kris's scheduling boss. Kris got excellent evaluations, she's a hard worker and never asked for any help. She worked all through the morning sickness, never missing a day. And now 9 months later, when they have known she would be leaving, they are giving her grief over it. She is working today and will talk to the doctor she works for. She wasn't in yesterday. And yes, she wants to go back there. It's a great job as she would work only 3 days a week and get full benefits. Up until yesterday, it was a great arrangement.

Gotta run.. Ethan wants to be read to again.

Everyone have a great day!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA!!!!! :bananalama:

I put all my jewelry stuff up before Christmas and am enjoying having my dining room table back! Although we got in the habit of eating on trays and never use the table anymore! LOL But I have some orders that are backed up and I really need to get busy again.

JUDY - Why can't she have her doctor put her on 'disability' of some sort -- restricting her work hours? That way they have to comply! <shrug>

Michelle - you my dear are very much like me. You're baking brownies for your dh who you're ticked off at because he gets to go romping in mexico. Yeah, something I would do...

This is the total complete opposite of what I would do!!! I'm such a bitch. (shocking, isn't it??)

Thank you!

Someone at work made me cinnamon Buns. Russ is on Atkins again, so it's just me and the cinnamon buns......

We're getting a nice dinner to-go tonight and going to watch a movie at home.

...on second thought...I might make the brownies but eat the whole pan myself!....or throw them at DH as he was walking out the door!

(ok, well, I'm not THAT much of a bitch....but I'd be thinking it!)

LOL, make brownies and put EXLAX in them!!! I can be a bitch too:wink:. Dont mess w/ an Italian woman...we are mean. I once watched my mom burn ALL of her boyfriends clothes and belongings (long before Waiting to Exhale) because he pissed her off. I miss my mom!

Haydee...damn damn damn...those were very cool tweezers...THEY HAVE A LIGHT IN THEM. Oh well, if they come back, you will get them. I used my telephone book for your addy, and didn't refer to my Violet Sistah list on my puter. That is the one I keep updated. Just did Tracy's yesterday. OH well, good intentions.

xoox

...on second thought...I might make the brownies but eat the whole pan myself!....or throw them at DH as he was walking out the door!

(ok, well, I'm not THAT much of a bitch....but I'd be thinking it!)

and waste those poor defenseless brownies? nevah! :bananalama::lol:

Haydee-macy loves her new school, loves her new teacher, loves her new room and LOVES LOVES LOVES that the little park we have here is right outside our door!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA!!!!! :bananalama:

JUDY - Why can't she have her doctor put her on 'disability' of some sort -- restricting her work hours? That way they have to comply! <shrug>

Terry... she did have a note from her doctor. They were all set to have her work only on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but Mondays are their really busy days and they changed their mind and told her she had to work Mondays until the 16th when her replacement takes over. She is way too tired to do the Mondays so she said she was done. We'll see what happens today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!!!!!!

Running very very late, talked on the phone past the time of getting ready for work!!

Have a great day everyone!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday again Laura!!!!!!!

Judy, She should be protected by FMLA . . . she is at the tail end of her pregnancy. It might be better to pursue it then for her to just leave and have to go job hunting in this economy with a new baby at home.

I am STARVINGGG and HORMONAL today . . . blehhh.

I was running late and missed Breakfast today. I made a big cup of instant cream of wheat this morning at work and put it in the microwave, just to open it up and see that there was about 2 tablespoons in the cup and the rest had exploded all over the microwave. Would you believe that my eyes started filling with tears????, over cream of wheat??? I had to keep my self from crying over something so silly, it is unbelievable. I hope it is just pregnancy, or I will need to go to the loony bin.

So I asked my husband to meet me for lunch at a Mexican restaurant. I think I just need some caring, sympatheic company and some cheesy enchiladas with a lot of quacamole to get me back in the right frame of mind, lol.

I am completely off kilter today.

Hi~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!!!!!! Hope it is a wonderful day for you!!! I forgot to update my reminder for this year, so I did not get a card sent out, I am so bad!!!

I had a horrible time sleeping last night, I worried about Manda, and with good reason, she is worse this morning by far, so is headed back to the Dr. at 1---he is in surgery this morning. I would not be surprised at all for them to readmit her. This is insurance issues I would bet, plus now she gets to pay double! Insurance sucks so bad!

Judy, some people are so inconsiderate! And I know when Manda was working as a nurse, some of them were so mean! Her biggest issues were with Dr.'s wives in the private practice sector, but when she did her rotations in the hospital, she said it was like she threatened them or something and it seemed like everyone was out to get one another. The fear that one would have more work than another, was a constant battle! She come home in tears many a day. It is a shame that on a whole, women are mean to one another, they don't seem to band together like men do.

Brownies.....well I am more passive aggressive than Michelle....she might be grumping more as he prepared to leave. I would have been mad, then I would have set out to show him what he would be missing! Those brownies would have been baking as he walked out the door. Enough so the smell was mouth watering....but oh darn, they aren't done yet! We'll think of you while we eat them! I would have fixed all his favorites, and done so with a plan in mind (I REALLY AM evil!) Like Rick loves meatloaf, and the biggest part he loves about it, is the sandwiches the next few days with the leftover. So I would have fed him the meatloaf, when he knew dang good and well, he was not getting any sandwiches!!

Now to be honest, I CAN be that way. Rick has seldom made me be that way! And I usually fess up that I am trying to be mean to him!

I did crap like that to him once when I was mad at him. I was pouting!! I baked his meatloaf, then offered the leftovers to his Dad---I laughed out loud at the look on his face. He could not deny his Dad because he too loves it, but he wanted it, and he knew I did it because I was mad! LOL

I come in last night, and he had finished dinner, and had the house all warm. None of that surprised me. So I went in the kitchen to grab a bite, and OMG-the kitchen was cleaned up!

My meeting got sidetracked talking lapband as opposed to Avon!! And with the weight I have gained I feel like such a fraud. Which is silly, when I was this weight before on the way down, I felt successful, but right now I don't. It is NOT the bands fault so I just said good things!

I made Rick spew coffee out this morning. I was telling him that besides the lap band we got off on the subject of the woman who just had the 8 babies when she already had 6 at home...well at her parents home. I said that someone on the thread said she must have a clown car for a uterus.....he choked coffee all over!!!

TracyK--glad to see you did not forsake your Mama!! LOL

Jane.....hope your fill helps, I need one soooooo bad!

Terry, I bet the break will give you great ideas for when you get your jewelry stuff back out. I wear my earrings all the time. Almost wore them today, but changed my plans. I am going to lunch with my friend Marie, and it always involves chips & salsa. I had on a white shirt......nah, changed into a red print thermal one!!! Salsa shows less!!! I can be a slob!

Well Kinsey is ready to work now. All her Barbies are put away, and time to do some letters!!

BBL~~

XOXOX

Kat

[quote name=HeatherO;1139292

So I asked my husband to meet me for lunch at a Mexican restaurant. I think I just need some caring' date=' sympatheic company and some cheesy enchiladas with a lot of quacamole to get me back in the right frame of mind, lol.

[/quote]

:bananalama: YUMMMMM....works for me!:cheers2: