Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Laura,

Susanne is HOOKED on Prison Break. She owns every season and never missed an episode. I watch it from time to time, know what is going on etc., but I am too busy to watch that and Damages (another GREAT show). I barely have time to watch All My Children and Rock of Love, lol!

Hi guys

quick check in from work

first... Laura = Happy Birthday - sorry i wasn't on yesterday... what happened to my birthday reminder thingy i did?

Kat - OMG, you and you girls are in my prayers. Love ya and take care of yourself too, you need to be strong for them!

Ok i'll check in later, going to movie night at ds's school

Hey Everyone.

Kat, I hope by now you realize that it was an accident. You are not to blame for any of it. I am keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Yesterday was my Psych appointment and it went real short. He apologized and said that he was in a rush and was sorry that he couldn't spend more time with me. I felt sad when I left because there were a few things that I was wanting to discuss with him. Anyway, he was very happy with my notes that I kept and how I had logged all of my food. He now wants me to plan out each day what I am going to have for each meal and put it in one color and if I change any of it I'm to use another color to show what I had changed for my meal. (I wonder what color he wants for chocolate indulgences that sneak up on me?). He wants me to continue reading the books that I got from the library. He also thinks that I drink way to much Water. So I have a call into my kidney Doc to find out how much water I should be drinking and how much Protein she wants me to get. I told him that she wants me to watch my intake but he wants to know how much. I go back and see him in 2 weeks and see how things have progressed. In the mean time I see my fill Doc in ten days and I am so ready for a fill. I haven't had one in about 4 months. I'd try to get in earlier but I'll wait it out.

My nephew and his wife lived in Tuscon for about 8 months and while she was there she managed to get Spring Mountain Fever, I think that is what it is called. It's a fungus that you can only get in the South there. Anyway she was treated for it and released. That was about 2 years ago. She is now back in the hospital and they are saying that she has had a relapse of it. I called a little while ago and they still don't have a report back yet. I'm waitng to hear to see if I have to go pick Abagail up. I may have to keep her for the weekend.

I ran to Hobby Lobby yesterday I wanted to get some linen to sew on. Trying to keep my hands busy.

Last night at our monthly Women's Ministry meeting was our Game night. We had a potato bar and one other Lady and I split a potato. After our meeting we had game night and played Bunko for about an hour. We had all brought a White Elephant and the bags were numbered, after the games we all drew a number and I picked out number 20. I sat and watched almost all of them open gifts of either boxes of chocolates, jars of chocolates or bags of chocolates. I was really fretting opening mine. I finally opened mine and got a really nice over-night case with a bunch of Bath and Body Works lotions and soaps. I was really excited, No chocolate.

Hope all is well with everyone.

No chocolate? Must be why I had enough for 2..or 4.

I had a chocolate bar for b'fast (Hershey's), and then a slice of german chocolate cake with dinner.. and an m&m ice cream for bedtime. I think I also ate a Hershey (new) caramel bar sometime yesterday too.. I fuzzed it out. I did only eat a couple bites of the cinnamon Buns though! That counts for something, right? Gah, if I did a pie hole report these days I may end up shooting myself.

That's funny, You guys sound like your pregnant or something!!!!!!!!!

Me too!!! I got 1h20m left..zzz. Russ is back on Atkins, so we have to go to the store and get him some atkins friendly Snacks.< /p>

I got my Rockabye Baby (beatles) CD's. They are so cute, I've been listening to them. Hopefully he likes them too, or he maybe he will because I listen to them now. I like how there's no vocals and it's all lullaby-ish.

Ahhhhhhhhh yes, I remember those days. After I was done teaching at 3:30, I still had an hour and 15 minute drive home. I am sooooooo glad those days are behind me.

Judy - did you see Kat's email? Don't remember what time she sent that... maybe early today?

Laura - onesie sounds cute, LOL. You think I was the one who told you about Prison Break? I don't remember doing that and I'm not sure why I would recommend it other than for the eye candy in it, LOL... We watched it religiously for the first two or three seasons? don't remember... but after awhile we just got bored with it... sorry to tell ya...

I'm counting down the minutes... only 45 to go...

Yeah in Gruene it came up somehow and you said it was good in the beginning, then you said they just keep going back in, busting out, going back in, etc.

But you did say it started good!! Russ & I are always looking for new shows that we BOTH would like, so we are giving it a go. So far, I do like it for the eye candy mwhaha. Story is actually good right now too.

Thanks for the heads up Haydee. I had checked all my other email addresses and had forgotten about that one. Glad she's doing better. No word on Manda though, right??

Well ,i sympathize with you all waiting for the clock to tick...been there done that a bazillion times! I had the day "off" today but I've been working non=stop! 2 miles walk with Hero, 5 or 6 loads of laundry, went to get my hair butchered (read: cheap haircut), grocery shopping, cooked a chicken, chile con queso and some sloppy joes, and uh....think that's all so far. Sipping a glass of wine now before the next round begins. Whew! I sound like Michelle!

Michelle - tulips are my absolute favorite! What color??

Pamela - What's up with you?? sounds like the trainer is doing a good job kicking your ass! :confused: I never even heard of most of the shows you talk about! I am so NOT a TV person. I know there's some good ones out there I just don't know what they are...or when they come on!

Speaking of which, Hannah is sitting here watching "Girl Interrupted" for about the 10th time. Oy. Speaking of which, she has convinced herself that she needs a psych. evaluation (a la her brother) so she's going Monday. She may be ADHD, but I doubt it really. We'll see.

Hero had lots of good food today -- he likes it when I clean out the fridge. ;-)

I'll talk to ya'll later.

Laura - have fun with your girlfriends!!!

Whew! Just got in from Zumba Happy Hour @ the Y... no drinks, just working out... but it's to happy latin music that makes you feel good when your done!

Enjoy your eves, ladies... I may indulge in a bubble bath & a dt cran & vodka... then I get the bed ALL TO MYSELF -- one of the perks of dh being away!

Oh the tulips are all different colors... cream, pinks, purples... very pretty & in gorgeous condition!