Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Good Monday Morn, Vi's~~

Back to the weekday routines, which = busy! But you know I wouldn't have it any other way!

I am confident that we Violets can meet the challenges of today! Make it a good one, dear hearts!

Good morning, Violets...

Just checking in. Ethan is with me for the day and I'm giving him as much loving as possible. Things are a bit better at home according to Joe. They are having a family meeting tomorrow to discuss the issues. Not much more info than that. I told Joe that he HAD to call 911 the next time this happens.

Off to love up Ethan. Everyone have a good day.

Poor Ethan, I agree these kids are so lucky to have such great grandparents!!!

Congratulations on 4 years Pammie!!

DS Joe just called. DIL's mom is taking her to the hospital. Thank goodness. Hopefully they can get her on some meds to get her back on track. Up to this point she has refused meds. Only problem is, it's going to take up to 6 weeks for the meds to be effective. It's going to be along haul for awhile, I'm afraid.

Lovely flowers Michelle!!

I forgot to get the minutes out and the meeting is tomorrow!! Yikes, I finally got them done and sent out. But, am late!! I am going to run to Dr.s office for a blood test, and keep your fingers crossed that it is low!! I don't want to worry anymore!!! Then at 2:15 I GET MY FILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good one, I am off to shower and be on my way!!!!!!!!

Jane

OH my goodness! I missed so much while I was gone...

Judy and Kat - prayers to you and your families. Words cannot express how sorry I feel for everything that you guys are going through right now.

Michelle - Thank you for the reminder on the blessings. I have tried to end my day with a thanks to God for all the blessings he has given me but on more days than not I go to bed grumbling about how much I have to do the next day or how much I didn't accomplish today. I need to do alot better with that...

I'm gonna play catch up on the posts, only skimmed the last few pages...

Judy and Kat~ Much love and prayers for you and your family.

I am freakin' sick again! I have a sinus infection...which turns into a kick yo ass head cold. It is raining and I have that City meeting today...my first one, and now I feel like shit! OH well...these are small probs.

I have been busy working on diss and grading 27 grad papers...and discussion posts.

We have today off and next Monday for Presidents holiday. Sadly I am too busy to enjoy plus it is raining. Oh well...at least it is a day off!

Have a good one!

I have had a permanent sickness for months now, it flares up at night, and fades throughout the day but never goes away..so I either can't taste, or barely taste things (which may be why I like really flavorful stuff right now). My eyes and nose always itch and in the middle of the night I wake up having sneezing fits, and in the morning I go through LITERALLY 20 tissues or more of snot. Doc told me to try Claritin, Benadryl, and Zyrtec--none did anything. She has me on a 5-day Zpak right now, I am on day 5 with no change.. oh well. I am just hoping when I have Carson it goes away, it's a permanent cold/allergy thing that isn't treatable!!

I thought maybe I developed allergies to something, so I meticulously cleaned our bedroom (since that's where I am at night/morning) and vacuumed the mattress, headboard, blinds, etc.. and no change. Then we went to Tunica, thought if I'm allergic to my feather pillows or the cats suddenly, it would stop.. no change in Tunica, same pattern, fades throughout the day then full force at night.. so.. LUCKILY that means I'm not allergic to my cats (I was worried).

Had 1/2 cherry yoplait yogurt for b'fast & 1/2c of apple juice. Having a Smart Ones meatloaf for lunch & a cup of applesauce. Also have 1/2c of root beer.

Had 20oz of Water so far.. going to make salmon for dinner--I've yet to make it at home where I liked it, but Russ always likes it and eats mine.. so then I heat up something else. Going to try yet again, with another recipe.

Sounds gross, but some food show I watched showed that you can steam cook salmon in your dish washer-- and I swear it looked YUMMY lol. I told Russ about it, and he said I better not cook our dinner in the dish washer.

DIL Jen is at Point East which is the mental health unit of the hospital. Hopefully she'll get the help she needs. Ethan is still here until his daddy comes to pick him up. We've read books and played Wii all day. Gramma is tired, but happy to be able to help this way.

Just wish we were closer to Kat to be able to give her our love and support in person.