Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

((Kat)) I wish only the best for you & am keeping you in my heart, thoughts & prayers. It's just a crazy time right now... I can't believe it.

Pam!! Thank you for the Thank You note & surprise... you & Susanne are too sweet!! Smooches!

Yeah, I think there are 3 of those books... 1 is restaurants (I think that was the original one), 1 is for grocery stores (the one I have), and 1 for kids (which to me looked a lot like the supermarket one). I'm loving mine!

DD & I got our hairs cut today... she hates getting her hair cut... all she wants is "long"... I keep telling her that's not a style, lol... she mostly wears it in a pony tale... so she actually got a style & it looks ADORABLE... it's shorter in the back, then gets longer as it goes toward the front... cute!

Busy day tomorrow... kids both have activities from 8a - 2p, then we go down to DC for my mom's 71st b'day party @ my Godmother's house... so I hope to pop on to say "hi", but if I don't, then I'll "see" you all on Sunday...

Love you all!

Hi Ya'll --

Kat - I guess you're serious about the possibility of Rick losing his job, but it seems to me like he'd be pretty valuable!? Maybe it's just the fear talking. I'm sorry it's causing so much stress. IF they did lay him off, he'd get a good severance package, wouldn't he?? 1 week for every year of service is pretty standard for the companies I've worked for...but I've never been laid off myself (can you believe that??). I'd be some kind of pissed off if they did me in now...4 years from retirement (pension+benefits)!!

Suzie - any better? Lesson learned, eh?

Haydee - where are ya'll going in the Spring? With money being tight these days, we're hunkering down. I'm going to Alabama and to the Guadalupe River this summer and THAT'S IT. I've been watching airfares to Huntsville, but they're not moving-- still around $340. I'm not booking yet.

Pamela - You need a ticker now! I'll bet you're losing weight!! You're gonna LOVE having a trainer!! (S)He will kick your ass!!!

Jenn - We need an update! How's the kitchen coming?

I worked on a spreadsheet all day at work and my eyes are crossing! Well, that + I got up at 4:00am today! Aaack! I am soooooooooo tired. Going to bed very soon!

G'night!

So far the employees they laid off today--were entry level service people, wash bay workers, and warehouse help. They also laid off 2 engineers. None of them rec'd anything besides a big fat see ya! Rick said severance packages were offered for early retirement, but none have been mentioned for this. The company is notoriously cheap, so we are planning for no compensation at all.

Manda is back at the ER. The gland went down, but today it swelled back up. She did her stint in the parade, and is waiting at the ER for them to drain the gland. I am trying to get Kinsey to sleep so I can leave her here with Rick so I can drive over and pick Manda up, they will have her pretty drugged up for the draining they said. Part of me wishes they would admit her overnight, and keep the IV going, and do it under sedation....but they don't sound like that is going to happen.

Just so y'all know ahead of time, I plan on winning that Publishers Clearinghouse sweepstakes, that will give me $5K a week for life. And I am not sure when the drawing is....but when I win, y'all can count on me to cover the flight costs to 'bama!!!

Man wouldn't that be nice, not enough money to have people coming out of the woodwork at you, or to be a kidnapping risk! But even after taxes it would be a nice chunk of change! So....when I win, I won't forget ya!!!!

As I figured my DH is in a serious funk over his meds.

Well I am going to go check on the girlie see if she went on to sleep.< /strong>

See y'all later!

Kat

I remember when I was little that "Frosted Flakes" had a contest where you could win $5 a week for the rest of your life. I thought if I won that, I would be set for life. I remember I would figure out the money everytime I ate, and what I would do with it!! I wonder who won it?

Hope everything with Manda and Rick go alright!!

Good morning, Violets..

I'm up early so we can head out 2 hours away to Great Wolf Lodge to meet up with the other grandkids for the day. It's an indoor Water park and loads of fun. I don't think grandma is going to take her suit today. I'd rather take pictures. Everyone have a good day. Kat...hope things turn out ok for you, Rick and Manda!

See ya later!!

Good Morn,

Judy, have fun... I love GWL... wear something light as it gets steamy in there!

Well, we're off & running today... make it a great one & will see you all tomorrow!

Smoochers!

Good Morning,

Throat is a lot better today. It wasn't till I tried eating a banana that the glob started to move. It still wasn't till around 3pm before it felt like it was dissolving. Yes, a lesson learned.

I would tell you all what TracyKS's surprise was but I think it would be better to see a pic of it. i didn't think to take a pic before I sent it. You'll think it's cute.

Kat, I got the one weeks pay for every year I worked. Hopefully he has a position that will make him available to stay on. I would like to tell you not to get so stressed out about it but it is a very stressful situation. I will be keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out great for you guys.

I know Laura was going to Tunica this weekend, did she tell us Bye??

Judy, take your suit just in case. You may get there a decide to go in. Have a great time.

I'm off to go to Curves.

Have a great day.

Have a great day everyone!

Have fun and be careful driving Michelle, Judy, Laura, and Carson!!!!!!!!

Off to work!!!!!!!!!!

Morning gals

hope you are all doing good, skimmed some post, i'm at work. Super PMS this week and my mood swings have been crazy. I'm happy i'm working on me but i'm really sad at times. I definately have ups and downs and just want to be alone. I've been going to bed at 8 with ds because i don't want to deal with anything or anyone.

Mom told my business to her friends and the rest of my family so i don't really have much to say to her right now, if i wanted the world to know my issues I'd tell them. She is leaving for Vegas next week, I need a little space so that will be good.

I hope you are all doing good, i'll be back at some point when I am done with my pitty party.

I need summer! or spring or just no snow and 35* would be nice at this point

Hey Girls~

Busy day here! 10 am trainer, 2pm tattoo, 5:30 dinner, 8 pm concert! The tattoo artist said I should not sweat or "rock out too hard" at the concert, so the colors don't bleed. LOL

We went to costco last night and spent 300 bucks on Super Bowl party! WOW...we did get detergent, and some stuff not for the party too. I got Eat This NOt That also. I got the one for the resturaunts and the supermarket. I think I am going to take it to the store when I go.

Tomorrow, we are going to sleep in, then get ready for the Cardinals to kick some Steeler ass. LOL, usually, I would be cheering on the Steelers, but this year...I am loving the Cardinals. Plus, Sus would kick my butt if not.

I heard back on ch. 5...and I need to take a slightly different statistical approach. AAAAHHHH! I wanted to cry, but I just agreed and acted like it was no big deal. OOOOO LAWD...GIVE ME STRENGTH! :thumbup::scared2:I will start this again on Monday.

Off to play scrabble before the trainer...I'll let you know how it goes w/ him. Today is the initial day...lots of talking and demo!

xoxoxo

Hey girls...home from gym...can't lift my arms. We did upper body, man o man. He is very nice, and it is 600 for 15 couple sessions. That is pretty good. We are going to meet him at 5am on Fridays for now. Should be good.

OK..need to eat some chix tenders and shower. xooxox

Where can I find pepper jelly? I have never tried it before and I think it might just make an excellent appetizer for when I have company and just need some snacky food.

Kat, I am sorry you are having a rough go of it. Unfortunately this is happening everywhere. I can't believe I still have a job myself since we went from over 150 people to less than 50 in about a years time. It is tough enough to stress over the job, but then you have the Rx $'s as well to think about. My thoughts are with you.

As far as that $5 a week for life . . . that just brought me back to my childhood. I would have considered $5 a week for life unbelievable riches beyond my wildest imagination when I was little, lol.

Jennifur, sorry your PMS'ing - definitely no fun.

I am discovering that pregnancy is worse than PMS by far. I burst into tears this morning because I couldn't find an email this morning to tell me which building the graduate school colloquium was being held in, lol. This wasn't just teary eyes either, but full out sobs . . . I think I was just stressed over being so sick this last week. This is after crying last night when the baby was born in the Baby Mama flick . . . and this is a silly comedy, not a tear jerker.

Hey girls...home from gym...can't lift my arms. We did upper body, man o man.

If you can't lift your arms today . . . it should be interesting tomorrow. :thumbup: I am always 2-3 times more sore the next day or two.

I think maybe I am weird, but I really like the soreness you get after a good workout. It doesn't really hurt but tells you "yes, I accomplished something good and I can still feel it." :lol:

Heather if you have a Harry and Davids by you they have it. I know a couple people who love it and put it over cream cheese as an appetizer. Never tried it myself.

OMG, if you thought the syringe hanging out of the belly picture was tough to look at . . . you should see what was there today.

It is under katiebug as the username and it looks like a naked picture, with only a bra and tubes of a bloody looking substance draining from her bare pubic regions to bags of body Fluid hanging from her breasts. What is up with that . . . and on the homepage no less??? If it was in the PS threads, OK, but that is enough to shock anyone on the home page.

And here to think I don't like to take pictures showing my legs because they are too pale, lol.

What am I doing on the computer off and on all day today, lol. I guess I need a life.