Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Crazy Skinny Goals!

Well I agree with most of everyone on here, I want to be able to wear a bikini. Even as a little girl I couldn't wear a bikini. I want to be able to go back home to Ohio to good old Cedar Point and actually be able to ride on roller coasters. I love roller coasters. I want my old friends to see me and be like "Damn" LOL. I want to be walking down the street or in the mall and actually have men look at me because I look good not because of how fat I am, and finally I want to actually meet that special someone and settle down and have a family.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! We will make it.

okay..so i haven't been banded, but have already completed one goal (well sort of) this is me in a 1950 Merc! Shot by a professional photographer! soft of a pinup shoot! can't wait to do it again with more confidence, and less weight!!

IMG_0212.htm

Guest BikiniBeachy

My whole name is based around my goal to wear a Bikini. I've never been able to, my whole life. When I was a kid my grandma told me "fat girls shouldn't run around in public in their swimsuits." and I never let it go. I was only 25 pounds overweight at that point (the kids I see in elementary school NOWadays are three times my size). But I was one of the chunky kids in class. I wore long shorts and tshirts, and that has always depressed me. I don't need to look like a Playmate in a two piece, I just want to be able to wear one and be at a normal weight where people aren't staring at a fat girl wearing a bikini. That's a big one for me.

BikiniBeachy I completely understand! I just want to be able to wear an attractive one piece without having to wear a t shirt and shorts along with it.

I see your 11 days since your surgery! How is everything going? I'm having mine on December 19 and I'm super nervous!

Guest BikiniBeachy

Hi Julie.

I was horrified so I know exactly what you are feeling. Luckily, a fluke caused me to get my surgery just 3 days after approval (although I had waited 8 months for approval so it was very overdue). Just try and tell yourself you are going to enjoy it no matter what. Enjoy the attention, drugs, whatever you can look forward too, lol.

At this point you know the risks, right? And I bet there's nothing in the world that's going to change your mind. That's how I was, so I just decided I was going to have a incident free time and just enjoy myself, and try and remember the experience while it was happening so I could look back when I was eating crappy and remember what I went through to get there. Good luck and keep me posted.

Okay, so I am not gonna lie, I want to lose a bunch more weight and be around 150lbs. I really want to let my inner slut out, we all have one don't kid yourself!

• Next halloween I want to wear the sluttiest costume I can find (and look good in).
  • I want to have full nude photo's taken (but I want my stretch marks airbrushed out, haha).
  • I want to do amateur night at the strip club (yes thats right I do! BTW denver has some of the craziest strip clubs).
  • I want to go sky diving
  • I want to walk up to the hottest guy in the place and hit on him (even if hes with some other skinny snatchet).
  • I want to move to a place that no one knew I was fat and start a new life
  • I also want to look damn sexy riding the mechanical bull, instead of lookin like some fat blob jiggling with bingo arms..
  • This is also a really weird goal.. so when I use to watch scary movies and the girls are running away and they are doing okay at getting away.. I was like screw that I would just stand there and die.. I kinda want to be chased by someone and actually be able to run away rather than double over and die of fatness..
  • I also want to be the girl that says shes fat when shes like super skinny (not in front of other bigger girls though, just infront of the ones who use to say it in front of me.. seriously if ur a size 12 and ur saying ur fat infront of an size 18 plus girls, who the hell do you think you are? You know what we are thinking, uhhh if u think ur fat than what am I? a HIPPO!)

Anyways, nude pictures here I come hahaha.

Amethystjade: I think everyone has an inner slut! I dont care what anyone says. I def want to dress sexy for halloween next year-This year I was ugly betty.....:Dancing_sorry:

It would be awesome to feel comfortable enough to do a nude photo shoot just for my dh....:Dancing_wub:

Thanks, I really am serious though.. Maybe some day there will be a new's annoucement.. Girl lost 153 lbs on lapband and is on a crazy cross country rampage. All you girls with sexy men out there better keep them under lock and key.. HAHA!

Actually growing up, I was super shy. I was so shy that I couldn't even look at a guy without turn bright red! My friends use to love that and would always get their boyfriends to act like they were gonna strip infront of me so I would turn bright red and look at the floor.

I got past that after a few years, but i still cant go up to a guy and talk to them.. But I will..

haha well yeah, me too. i'm probably the most conservative of all my friends when we go out, though you wouldn't guess it by the way i talk.

i think i just want to be chased for once instead of being the chaser. i gave up falling over myself for boys a long time ago, but that doesn't mean anyone started falling over themselves for me. i just want to be that confident girl in the room that knows any guy there would die to be with her but instead of worrying about that I'm busy having fun a good time with my friends!

LMAO!!!! THat's quite a list lol!!! I know what you mean. I think I'm gonna go buck wild once I lose most of my weight! I wanna wear the sexiest clothes I can find!!!! All these years of being frumpy & fat have SUCKED!!!

~I want to wear skinny jeans. (The really tight skinny jeans. Without feeling like,"I'm too fat for these...What am I doing?!")

~I want wear tight clothes....all kinds. And short slutty skirts. lol.

~I want to walk into a room and feel even the hottest guy look at me.

~I want to be the hot girl again. (Instead of "one of the guys" I want the guys I'm around to get all nervous and clumsy and stutter like they used to...)

~I want to have a pin-up/ nude photoshoot.

~I want to gift those pics to my husband in a calender form. ( I've always wanted to be a calender girl)

~I want to shop at hottopic for CLOTHING, not just shoes or accessories.

~I want to start acting on stage again. Maybe start auditioning for films.

~I want to be healthy......I want my ankles and knees to stop hurting all the time.

well....that's all for now. lol.:thumbup:

• Next halloween I want to wear the sluttiest costume I can find (and look good in).
  • I want to have full nude photo's taken (but I want my stretch marks airbrushed out, haha).
  • I want to do amateur night at the strip club (yes thats right I do! BTW denver has some of the craziest strip clubs).
  • I want to go sky diving
  • I want to walk up to the hottest guy in the place and hit on him (even if hes with some other skinny snatchet).
  • I want to move to a place that no one knew I was fat and start a new life
  • I also want to look damn sexy riding the mechanical bull, instead of lookin like some fat blob jiggling with bingo arms..
  • This is also a really weird goal.. so when I use to watch scary movies and the girls are running away and they are doing okay at getting away.. I was like screw that I would just stand there and die.. I kinda want to be chased by someone and actually be able to run away rather than double over and die of fatness..
  • I also want to be the girl that says shes fat when shes like super skinny (not in front of other bigger girls though, just infront of the ones who use to say it in front of me.. seriously if ur a size 12 and ur saying ur fat infront of an size 18 plus girls, who the hell do you think you are? You know what we are thinking, uhhh if u think ur fat than what am I? a HIPPO!)

Anyways, nude pictures here I come hahaha.

OMG, lol, you're killin me man. I laughed at that for like 5 minutes. Refreshing honesty, I love it.

I think that our goals are things that skinny ppl take for granted....So yeah they may seem simple but I think theyre awesome and definitely fun to laugh at bc I have so many of the same goals and its nice to know we're all in the same boat!

1. I want to be able to run without feeling like I'm crushing my knees...haven't been able to do this since I was in elementary school.

2. Kayak

3. Date a guy who is HOT

4. Hike 5 miles

5. Go up to guys in a club and dance with them.

6. Hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.