Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Crazy Skinny Goals!

- Go on as many rides at Disneyland as I can. (my favorite place!)

- Buy a whole bunch of super cute panties from Victoria's Secret. I'm signed up for emails because of buying stuff for friends' lingerie showers ... but it's my turn soon!!

- Get a tattoo on my back, since I'll have no fat rolls!

- Train myself to jog (I've never been able to do this without feeling like I'm about to die!)

- Join a local music group/choir

- Date, regularly!

- Finally feel comfortable sitting with my best friend (she wears a size small! though she's never minded being best friends with the fat girl and is just so encouraging to me!)

- Go shopping with my friends and not just look at purses/shoes/jewelry

love this thread!

i want to:

- go shopping for 24hrs straight at all the skinny stores that i've never shopped in

- wear skinny jeans

- wear a pencil skirt

- go swimming wearing a swimsuit without a t-shirt

- take a flight without the friggin seat belt extender

- be the one all the hot guys lust after

- bitch and moan about guy problems instead of being the friend who always listens to friends bitch and moan about guys

- wear a sari (indian outfit) with pride and not feel like a clumsy fat idiot

- wear my heels again

kind of funny how most of these thing have to do with clothes :)

**I want to be able to wear sexy lingerie for my fiancé/husband without feeling stupid and like a beached whale. (he never minds and is always excited when I put one on)

**I want to be able to go to Corpus and hang on the beach only in my swimsuit...not swimsuit plus shorts and shirts.

**I want to be the one when all the girls go out get's asked to dance. (I love to 2 step and will only be asked by the wingman of the guy who is trying to hit on my best friend and yes even though I'm engaged I will still dance to any non romantic song with anyone who asks)

**I want to be able to wear my fiancé/husbands clothes and look sexy in panties and one of his shirts.

**I want to be able to shop at Victoria’s secret for cute and matching panties and bra's.

**I want to wear a button up white shirt with a lose tie and red heals for a photo shoot.

**I really want to be a cute pregnant person who has pictures of her cute basketball tummy.

**I want to go to my 10 year high school reunion and have no one recognize me.

** I want to make every jerk who ever dumped me because I was just too fat or wouldn't date me just cause I was too fat eat their words and be extremely jealous of my fiancé/husband because he loved me fat and he will love me skinny and he won the ultimate prize.

And the big one

**I want to break the chain of obesity in my family tree. (EVERYONE IS obese)

I started in a size 22, i'm right now in a size 12. so, i'm already wearing smaller clothes...

***I want to wear a bathing suit without freaking about what others think (although I don't know if that will ever happen)

***I want to take a picture and see only ONE chin! :w00t:

***I want to go on a vacation and lay on the beach

***I want to look in the mirror and know that I look good

***Basically, I want better self esteem and I want to have FUN!!!

I'm glad I'm losing the weight when I'm 28, I still have so much to do in my life, and I don't want to be an observer in life! :drool:

Crazy skinny goals here we come!!

I'm glad that I can make some people laugh in this tough situation. I honestly will take these lists of mine and check them off one at a time...

There is also is song by christina aguleria (however her name is spelled), called nasty naughty boy.. I totally want that to be my first karaoke song, which im too shy to do now.. I want to sing it while doing some sexy number... Totally wasted, because I know I can't sing.. But oh well!

Holiday's suck being alone, I can't wait until next year, I'll be dating none stop!

:smile2:

I am def with you on checking my list off one by one...we're going to fl in July 7month 3 weeks count down has started....I plan to go shopping for cute sexy clothes and a cute bathing suite in Jun so 6month 3 week countdown for that I gotta get my ass movin!!!!

where in fl are you going? ft. lauderdale has an amazing outlet mall....i can't remember the name, but i went there last december for a friends 30th bday. i didn't want to go to the mall but we did, of course the only place i could shop was lane bryant. i no longer shop at lane bryant and can't wait to go back now that i am in smaller sizes. aaahh!! it's called sawgrass mills! look it up if you are there!

where in fl are you going? ft. lauderdale has an amazing outlet mall....i can't remember the name, but i went there last december for a friends 30th bday. i didn't want to go to the mall but we did, of course the only place i could shop was lane bryant. i no longer shop at lane bryant and can't wait to go back now that i am in smaller sizes. aaahh!! it's called sawgrass mills! look it up if you are there!

AH- dont get me started on Lane Bryant...I was griping to DH today about how just bc Im fat and have to shop at LB doesnt mean I should have to pay so much money for clothes its ridiculous $50 for pair of pants and $40 for a tank top...AWFUL!!!!!...but we're going to destin. I'm actually planning on buying my bathing suit once I get down there bc there is this AWESOME swim shop right across the street from our hotel and they have EVERY size so its great but DH said he'll give me his credit card (well technically our card) to go shopping in June...CANT WAIT!!!!!!

Im with drew05 I want to be able to go to Myrtle beach (where i go just about every summer) and ride up and down the strip in the jeep that I hope to buy soon with just a pair of shorts and flip flops with my foot hanging out the door

oh yeah I also want to join my local rugby team and fullfill my longterm goal of becoming a police officer.

Edited by mhough326

Im with drew05 I want to be able to go to Myrtle beach (where i go just about every summer) and ride up and down the strip in the jeep that I hope to buy soon with just a pair of shorts and flip flops with my foot hanging out the door

That sounds like fun! I have always wanted a jeep. Can you drive up and down the beach though? I know you could back in the day down in daytona....

hopefully you wont need the foot that's hanging out of the door. I'm trying to picture this, and it looks very uncomfortbable, but hey video tape it and ill watch it.. Can't you get a ticket for that if you drove down a street doing that? just wondering..

no not on the beach but the strip is right on the beach anyways so its almost the same. I remember going to daytona and my dad doing that when i was younger

no i do it now riding in my friends jeep we just take off the doors and its all good. I dont know about other stated but here in Texas no one cares.

fun stuff.. When I was little we use to do that up in longbeach, washington.. infact when i was 17ish I snuck off with my friends to the beach and we got my honda stuck out in the sand..it was quiet the scene to watch.. =) we got it out though..me and an 10 year old and a pregnant friend haha..