Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Crazy Skinny Goals!

Crazy Skinny Goals... Love it !!

1. I have a great naked pic of me when i was 20. I am sitting on top of the mountain in El Dorado Canyon looking out, my back facing the camera. At the time I had my wings half way completed. One wing filled in the other just outlined. Now i have them finished and when i get back to Picture size i would like to do another photo shot at the same spot:)

2. Sex against a wall with my legs wrapped around my man.. Is this like a universal fantasy:)??

3. Rock some Jeans and High heels

4. Sexy teddies and corsets.

To be Continued.................:thumbup:

Well... I'm planning to get more in-depth kama sutra practice with the hubby. There are some positions that just aren't the same at 300 lb. A mini goal of mine is to go to Six Flags next summer and not worry about whether or not the bar will go down over my lap or breasts.

Yay! One of the reasons I had this surgery was to be able to go to amusement parks and ride the rides again by the time my daughter (19 months old) is old enough to go to them....

Also, not exactly a "crazy" goal, I want to be able to shop at Kmart or Walmart (which you can't do when you're above a size 30) and second hand stores.

And when I take Athena to Teotihuacan, I want to be able to climb both the pyramid of the sun and the pyramid of the moon in the same day. Because in the past I've only been able to make it up the pyramid of the sun and it took me FOREVER.

I don't have any goals of bikinis or anything like that because I'll be happy with pleasantly plump instead of super fat. I ain't never gonna be a skinny mini: I'm tallish and big-boned. I'm not really miserable and thinking I'm a failure or a bad person because I'm fat, but it's getting in the way of things I want to do, especially for and with my daughter. I want to be a good role model for her.

OH I LOVE posts like these:

I want to sit in a chair at ppls houses that looks kinda flemsy and not worry about breaking it!

I want to go parasailing

II want to wear cute halloween costumes (I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!)

QUOTE]

YES! I love these!

I swear this year I am going to rock that halloween costume!!! and hopefully go parasailing while in Fl...was gonna go last year I fit the wt criteria (YAY) but nobody wanted to do it with me! BUT I will do it by myself this year if I have to dang it!

Ooooohhh.

I have so many things I want to do when I'm skinny!! I'm always saying, 'when I'm skinny'..

I cannot wait to wear a bikini!! and I'd love to be able to wear high heels!! I can wear them now but I feel like a giant, because I'm quite tall aswell I just feel huge, when I'm skinny I'll just feel tall, not that extra giant weight! :P

I'd also love a photoshoot! and a tattoo to signify I've lost the weight!! :wub:

Goodluck everyone!! :biggrin::glare:

OH I LOVE posts like these:

I want to sit in a chair at ppls houses that looks kinda flemsy and not worry about breaking it!

I want to go parasailing

II want to wear cute halloween costumes (I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!)

QUOTE]

YES! I love these!

I had to laugh about your "chair" goal! LOL!!! My inlaws have those chairs!!! I've worried about sitting in them for 25 years! The last time I ate there...I actually didn't feel like I might go crashing down! Hadn't really though about it until your post.:biggrin:

Good luck with everything!

i have my surgery tomorrow morning (yay!!!) & i've definitely set myself some goals and i'm sure more will follow..

i want to go BACK to california, to huntington beach, wear a bikini or at least a really cute tankini and flirt with all of the cute tattooed surfer boys

i got a gift certificate to victorias secret from the girls at my salon for my bday, so i want to buy some cute bras and panties

i want to go shopping with my best friend at forever 21

i want to start a band (i used to be in a band, when i was a teenager and i miss it!)

ah there are so many things...i feel like tomorrow is the start of my new life. a new me..well the same me, but better!!

i want to go shopping with my best friend at forever 21

this is one of my biggest goals, not just forever 21, but going shopping with my skinny friends to all the stores they go to and just pull something off the rack and it fits and looks GOOD!

I doubt my body would every look good in a bikini, but for sure a sexy one piece suit! :thumbup:

ok, so some of these are definitely repeats, but they're my goals as well so i'm restating them

1. i want to be able to shop in any and every store that i want to

2. i want to go to six flags and on every carnival ride without even the slightest inkling that the bar won't close.

3. i want to be able to wear shorts/short sleeved shirts when it's hot out instead of hiding under layers of clothes and feel confident that i look great

4. i want to be able to wear fashionable boots in the winter that can fit over my calves!

Take a second honeymoon with hubby ona cruise, wearing a bikini of course.

And a buidour photo session. More for myself but hubby can peak too! LOL

I think we all have the same thoughts! My skinny dreams are....

1. Definitely to be able to shop at regular stores -in the mall!! Oh I haven't been able to do that since middle skool!

2. Ride every ride at six flags or any theme park.

3. To go dancing with my girls & not be the odd ball in the group.

4. To not have to assess the chairs I sit in or the bathroom stall I use.

5. To not have to 'plan' how to or 'count off' or 'rock' to get off a low seat.

6. To wear a little black dress- without counting on Spanx which 30mins into the night roll up & cut off circulation.

7. To be excited to be tagged in picture on FB rather than dreading it wondering which unflattering angle they caught of me.

8. To go indoor sky diving (wt maximum 250lbs)

9. To have children with no risks & teach them by example.

10. To have a wedding & be a beautiful bride! =)

I have lots of skinny-girl-to-dos, that arent related to the health reasons I want a lap band... posted some in a blog, but I'll write my list out here too!!

-Being able to bend over to paint my own toe nails! (without rolls of fat in the way lol!!)

-Wear more skirts/shorts/dresses/tank tops/halter tops (ok, u get the point!)

-Enjoy the look of pure "WTF" on my ex husbands face after I reach goal (i only have to see him like once a year- we have a daughter- so he will see a definite difference!)

-Enjoy pissing off his new wife who is 6 inches shorter than I and probably weighs around 300 pounds- yet she calls me "fat and ugly" (oi vey)

-Being the one the guys look at when I'm out with my friends

-RUNNING a 5k

-Pinup photo shoot (seems all of us want this!)

-Getting my next tattoo- a Black and White pinup of a nurse (which i am) but having the face look like me and the only color on the tattoo will be my blue eyes and the red cross

-Hooker-Boots

-Actually taking and sending the dirty pictures my bf asked me to when he was deployed!

-More sex in the shower

I could go on for forever lol

I love this idea! Things I want to do when I loose weight:

• Be able to have another child (I have one beautiful girl, but can't right now...probably because of my weight)
  • Go to theme parks and not worry about my size (I am so glad I am not the only one)
  • Pull out some of my old clothes and be able to buy new ones that don't look gargantuan
  • Not be afraid of my second chin in the mirror
  • Mostly, I'm shocked by how big I am when I look in the mirror. I would like to be shocked, but because of how SMALL I am.
  • Not worry about the "chubby house wife" stereotype in my 20s

My goals are mostly the same as all of yours,

I want more Tattoo's

I want to go shopping and not just stare longingly at clothing.

Not freak out cuz I think if I get on a rollercoaster ride I'm going to end up killing everyone.

But I have Accomplished some of my older goals just from the Weight I have lost,

I have been White Water Rafting, I have gone Parasailing, I have climbed a Mt, (small one but still) I hiked over a 100 miles in one summer at Yellowstone NP, I can finely Shop at old Navy!

So now I have dune some of my Goals I have new ones.

I want to Clime Mt Rainier the tallest Mt In the lower 48.

I want to go to my best friends house and Just Barrow her clothing and not have to bring my own over .

I want to Look like I fit in when I go to the beach with my family ( They get to see my a year and 3 months after My banding) and not stick out like a thumb.

I want Matching Bar and Panties

I want to go Diving with sharks