Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

hey Rain, were like little squirls, stocking up for winter and bunkering in for the long cold winter, it's going to get tough now with all the holidays ahead......

Thursday weigh in....

+.5 not too bad just holding on to it from vacation.

Down 6lbs since the challenge started so Im ok with that. Two more days until Halloween. Than a new challenge should begin.

Thursday weigh in....

+.5 not too bad just holding on to it from vacation.

Down 6lbs since the challenge started so Im ok with that. Two more days until Halloween. Than a new challenge should begin.

204.9 today, so down 7 lbs. since the challenge began, my heart burn is raging again, up all night drinking mylanta, have to stay away from the darned tea and spicy food. need to find a new drink that doesn't have acid in it...groooaaannn!!!!!!!!! still doing my birthday challenge, but am up for anything to help me get to onederland, seems like as soon as we get close our matabalism shuts down..:thumbdown:

Besides the heartburn you are doing good Vicki. I think my body had no interest in weight anthing that starts with a 1 and just will not let me loose these 2 lbs!

Besides the heartburn you are doing good Vicki. I think my body had no interest in weight anthing that starts with a 1 and just will not let me loose these 2 lbs!

yes, i am o.k., just hungry all the time and can't seem to lose another ounce no matter how hard I try, you are 200.5, that is great, I was going to say wonderful, but dont want to jinx you lol.....:thumbdown:

hi everyone....well no more heartburn...but im sure im up...eating prob more than i should. ill be home sat and will weigh in then. yes we need to start a new challenge

Good Morning gals

I'm holding my own, still 184 but feel pretty good overall, so I'm not giving up.

Had a very stressful day yesterday and having a hard time getting my Breakfast down. Same thing I have every morning. Sad thing is I'm hungry, not head hungry, just hungry.

Glad you are all doing well, any big halloween plans?

Im going to a fancy halloween party tonight at my sisters. Its going to be catered by Olivers restaurant and Im going to eat and drink all I want so poo poo! (to the scale that is)

Im going to a fancy halloween party tonight at my sisters. Its going to be catered by Olivers restaurant and Im going to eat and drink all I want so poo poo! (to the scale that is)

oh gosh, can I come lol.........I am up today 205.9 and so I would eat at a holloween party. I guess I will go for a fish fry instead......:sad:

I'm so jealous Rain

I love halloween and my friends don't get dressed up and I didn't get any invites but going to the bar party tomorrow night, not dressed up

I suck

HAVE FUN FOR ME!

nothing for me...have fun rain

Im going as Mary Poppins so I can be practically perfect in every way!

Have fun!

take pics

I'm so jealous Rain

I love halloween and my friends don't get dressed up and I didn't get any invites but going to the bar party tomorrow night, not dressed up

I suck

HAVE FUN FOR ME!

No Jenn, I suck, I ate 1200 calories worth of icecream in the last 2 days............happy holloweenie to me,,,,,,,,,,,,:sad:

Vicki

you are funny, but if you had any idea what I've had to eat the last few days...

Lets see... 3/4 of an eggplant parm dinner, and no it was not small, it was big enough to feed 2... or me. I had 2 large chicken tenders with fatty ranch dressing... Ice Cream, Fiber Bar, which is loaded with calories! I had 1400 calories the other day and it was bad stuff.

so ... I'm trying really hard to be good today.

I didn't eat any candy... there is a bonus right?