Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

vicki,

im like that...somedays it seems as if there is no stopping me and otherdays i cant eat anything. the one thing that helps me is to eigh myself only once a week...it can get addicting...just what i need to do for my well being

hey there ms lady looken good there. you go girl. hang in there vikki it will get better.

You look great! I got a little bit enebriated too hehe.. here is me as a A Pirate Wench

Hi gals

Vicki

sorry you are in such a place. I wish I had something to say other than stay strong and don't totally gve up. I bounced 8lbs for a year, up 8 down 8 but never lost any more than my lowest, it was very frustrating but I survived, and trust me, if my OCD crazyness got thru it... so can you!

Hi gals

Vicki

sorry you are in such a place. I wish I had something to say other than stay strong and don't totally gve up. I bounced 8lbs for a year, up 8 down 8 but never lost any more than my lowest, it was very frustrating but I survived, and trust me, if my OCD crazyness got thru it... so can you!

thanx guys, don't know what i would do without you all..I really do feel like giving up somedays and just going back to food oblivion...miss u all will talk to you all later...:tongue_smilie:

hey there ms lady looken good there. you go girl. hang in there vikki it will get better.

Thank you China :tongue_smilie:

Vicki, keep in mind how far you have come. Take some new pictures and compare the old you to the new you and get inspired from that. You've done really well so keep working at it and don't give up. :smile:

Vicki

NO..... that is not an option!!!!! I am in a funk myself so i do understand, but it really will be ok

vicki you just hang in there and take it one day at a time. i try to have my pic taken once a month and that helps me alot to keep focused

I gained 2 lbs yesterday. shoot, I need to get back on liquids today. no excuses

stay strong all!

Thanx guys, really, Val, BigGurl, Jen, everyone, It really helps to know I am not alone, one thing I have not done is take pictures and now I wish I had, I was never a picture taker to begin with..I will see if I can find one and take it from there. I am just craving everything sweet and carbolicous....I need to stay focused and I hate my boyfriend cause he is no help at all, shoving butterfingers and other sweets at me today telling me to treat myself. I though i would have to kill him and go to prison and lose weight there with there i'm sure nasty food... oh well, no prison today just good old fashioned will power..love to all and talk to you soon....:thumbup:

I gained 2 lbs yesterday. shoot, I need to get back on liquids today. no excuses

stay strong all!

Jenn when u say liquids, what do u mean and why liquids, my doc always says not to drink my calories..do u think i could have a stretched esophogus, I imagine one could do this with food or drink? :thumbup:

You look great! I got a little bit enebriated too hehe.. here is me as a A Pirate Wench

WOW Yvette, you look hot!!! u go girl, the only thing big on you is your twins.lol :thumbup:

WOW Yvette, you look hot!!! u go girl, the only thing big on you is your twins.lol :)

LOL...thanks Vicki! Yes the gurls are quite *robust* :)

Jenn when u say liquids, what do u mean and why liquids, my doc always says not to drink my calories..do u think i could have a stretched esophogus, I imagine one could do this with food or drink? :thumbup:
When I do liquids, I do low sodium chicken broth and s/f pops, post surgery liquids. 5 day pouch test. I need a fill, so it is hard when I can eat. I decided last night that I am going to do the old LA Weightloss jumpstart. 3 oranges, unlimited chicken and green veggies, for 3 days. I do know it works, why don't know, but it does.
Thanx guys, really, Val, BigGurl, Jen, everyone, It really helps to know I am not alone, one thing I have not done is take pictures and now I wish I had, I was never a picture taker to begin with..I will see if I can find one and take it from there. I am just craving everything sweet and carbolicous....I need to stay focused and I hate my boyfriend cause he is no help at all, shoving butterfingers and other sweets at me today telling me to treat myself. I though i would have to kill him and go to prison and lose weight there with there i'm sure nasty food... oh well, no prison today just good old fashioned will power..love to all and talk to you soon....:cool2:
I am so sorry, guys just don't have a clue how hard it is. Have you been with him the entire journey of weightloss? You don't have to answer, sorry if too personal. But do you think maybe he is a little jealous? I am still dealing with jealousy.

You know what else I hate, when I am dating... guys like to eat... and most of them want to take me out to eat on a date... I don't tell everyone about my surgery, infact, no one knows, I just tell them I have digestive problems.... that is a need to know thing... but they all know I have issues and am really into nutrition so WHY.... WHY do they insist on going out to eat 3 meals a day???

OK, well, I feel better after my drunk fest last night... so I'm going to get motivated and hit the gym.

Vicki - stay strong! xoxoxo

i kno vicki it is so hard. i tell them when im out on a date that i can only eat a little and i eat very slow.

Good Morning gals

hope you all have a great day! I'm going to have some coffee and go for a walk.

enjoy