Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

I went in today and got re-measured..I "grew" an inch..lol I think everything is set for now. Pre-op testing on monday, tentative surgery date set for December 16!! AHHH!!!

I went in today and got re-measured..I "grew" an inch..lol I think everything is set for now. Pre-op testing on monday, tentative surgery date set for December 16!! AHHH!!!

congrats, Celebrate and remember next x-mas you will be a whole lot lighter!!!:w00t:

That is great, getting closer. I'm so happy for you!

Hell, I don't know what i'm saying or who I'm talking to half the time Jenn, I think I got my TOM today but at my age and after the surgery I can't tell if it is or just spotting for whatever reason.. Ive got another x-mas dinner tomorrow, A big one with tons of food and i am weak...:thumbup: another one on wed. so i hope i dont gain 20 lbs again that seems to be my number when i gain....:woot:

Hi Vicki, how was your party? I had 2 over the weekend myself. I'm going to the store tonight and going to get some groceries so i can debloat before my appt on Thursday. I so need a fill, I'm depressed from holidays and stuff with family court and money and just don't give a sh@% right now. not good.

Hope you are all doing well, I'm off to get ready for work, exhausted but love my new job

That is great, getting closer. I'm so happy for you!

Hi Vicki, how was your party? I had 2 over the weekend myself. I'm going to the store tonight and going to get some groceries so i can debloat before my appt on Thursday. I so need a fill, I'm depressed from holidays and stuff with family court and money and just don't give a sh@% right now. not good.

Hope you are all doing well, I'm off to get ready for work, exhausted but love my new job

I am in trouble, I am on a serious eating binge and can't seem to stop myself. I am craving sweets like crazy and am eating like an out of control sow...really! not joking, I don't know how to stop and get back on track. I need to detox, but can;t seem to do it anymore.........:thumbup:

sometimes i think i should have done the gastric bypass and i would have been done with this whole diet bull sh**!!!!

Vicki

I'm so sorry, I feel the same way lately. I just tell myself that if I did it and lost it I would be waiting trying to figure out how to get the excess skin off. Its a no win situation

hugs

Vicki

I'm so sorry, I feel the same way lately. I just tell myself that if I did it and lost it I would be waiting trying to figure out how to get the excess skin off. Its a no win situation

hugs

Back at ya Jenn, Maybe its the weather or lack of sunlight but I too am depressed. Just want to be thin again, and not feel so sluggish...........

where is everyone anyway, this site has gone cold...how r u doing rain?

Went for pre-op today. I gained 2 pounds and was yelled at by barb. ARGHHH Anyway, all is well and my absolute day is next wednesday, December 16th! :thumbup:

Nervous and excited all at the same time!!

Im here vicki, just havent been getting the updates for when someone posts. I lost some of my Water weight gain so Im happy for now. Just trying to gain as little weight as possible over here but the food esp ice cream is calling my name!

Im here vicki, just havent been getting the updates for when someone posts. I lost some of my Water weight gain so Im happy for now. Just trying to gain as little weight as possible over here but the food esp ice cream is calling my name!

I hear u Rain, I love icecream, could eat it everyday, all day..lol...Miss seeing u on here, please don't leave cause your prego..I was shocked cause i too lost a few and i hope it stays off!!! i hate to even say it cause i feel i will jinx myself.. was 203.1 this am so gotta get thru another couple x-mas parties and try and fight off these temptations....How are u feeling otherwise, r u excited. when is your due date. any names picked out yadda yadda yadda?????????

Edited by vicki's band

Morning all

you guys getting this snow? Just in time for me to go back to work... yipee, do love my job so its ok... oh and there is a snow day so I don't need to get anyone ready..

stay good all, i'm feeling like the fat kid, and have very bad pains in my tummy, can't wait for my fill so I can stay on liquids and get my body back in shape.

have a grea dayt

Well, like I said, shouldn't have said anything, back up to 205.2 this a.m., gonna see Hoffman on tues, i'm gonna ask for a tweek, maybe .1cc and see if that helps....Val where are you and how are you doing?

Vicki

when you get a fill does your dr back out all the Fluid? I have learned i lose some. I want to say .15cc when I go, never more, never less, they think it is left in the tube or something crazy, but because not more they don't worry, but enough that after a while i can tell, like now!

i'm going today...

Vicki

when you get a fill does your dr back out all the Fluid? I have learned i lose some. I want to say .15cc when I go, never more, never less, they think it is left in the tube or something crazy, but because not more they don't worry, but enough that after a while i can tell, like now!

i'm going today...

No Jenn, my doc doesn't ever check the fluid, but if I get the N.P. she does and it is always right on. but i have heard of fluid in the tubing, so maybe thats what it is..let me know how you make out today..How many cc's do you have in your band?

Went for pre-op today. I gained 2 pounds and was yelled at by barb. ARGHHH Anyway, all is well and my absolute day is next wednesday, December 16th! :thumbup:

Nervous and excited all at the same time!!

Less than a week away!!!! I remember that feeling of excitment and nervousness, nothing to be nervous about, just get ready to enjoy the ride and lose all that baggage. take advantage of the first year...:scared2: