Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

just got back from the gym....going out for a family dinner...then im going to try and walk....i really need a fill but cant get in until dec 18th

have horrific heart burn today, dont know why doesn't matter if i eat or not....go days with none and then wham hits me all at once, the weight is still up and down, but refuses to get near 200 or below.. I am in a funk.... Same guy been thru the whole process and he's just an ass..........

just got back from the gym....going out for a family dinner...then im going to try and walk....i really need a fill but cant get in until dec 18th

Val - I was up ... been holding at 184 and up to 189. I did my jumpstart today and I have to say, in 1 way it was easier then pre-surgery, because I wasn't hungry, but it was harder because it too, all i had to choke down some chicken and spinach, and the orange, omg, 30 mins to eat it. I'll see what the scale says in the morning if it was worth it. I did a small walk and weights at the gym. I think i'm going to rev the weights up a few days, i need muscle tone

I need a fill too, and can't get in untl 12/10

have horrific heart burn today, dont know why doesn't matter if i eat or not....go days with none and then wham hits me all at once, the weight is still up and down, but refuses to get near 200 or below.. I am in a funk.... Same guy been thru the whole process and he's just an ass..........

Vicki - so sorry to hear about your heart burn. I so unerstand what you are saying, I was at 206-208 for almost 6 months.

And the guy, why don't they get it? I think they are all afraid we are going to leave them

Well, long hard day, I'm going to bed

Good Morning All

Rain - nice before and after pics!

Well, I survived my eating yesterday, was hard to choke down some of it but down 4lbs today, was back to 185. 2 days left of this jumpstart so we will see what happens, I would love to be 179 by the end of the week.

So, my alarm went off - My dietician appt was this morning, I had it thurs, I missed it and now can't get in until Feb. UGH. I made an appt with nutritionist on Monday and still have my fill on 12/10. So mad at myself

Have a great day, off to shower and get moving

Hi guys,

Im still dealing with the same 2 lbs as well. I wont be able to make the meeting this month my puppy graduates form obedience classes! I hope he passes.

Talk to you all soon

Thanks Jenn for the compliment it always helps to see how far Ive come

Rain

vicki,

it took me a long time to get onderland. last year hoffman told me by summer id be in onderland...i wasnt...then he said by sept...then i wasnt...then he told me by the first of the year....then i wasnt...then he said by spring and i still wasnt...and finally this september i finally hit it....so it wasnteasy. hat happened to me as the first month after surgery i lost 24 lbs then after that it slowed way down...so it has taken me longer than others. it has taken me about 20 months to lose about 60lbs...hich doesnt seem like a lot but for me it is...prior i had a heard time losing 5 lbs...so ill take this anytime

vicki,

it took me a long time to get onderland. last year hoffman told me by summer id be in onderland...i wasnt...then he said by sept...then i wasnt...then he told me by the first of the year....then i wasnt...then he said by spring and i still wasnt...and finally this september i finally hit it....so it wasnteasy. hat happened to me as the first month after surgery i lost 24 lbs then after that it slowed way down...so it has taken me longer than others. it has taken me about 20 months to lose about 60lbs...hich doesnt seem like a lot but for me it is...prior i had a heard time losing 5 lbs...so ill take this anytime

I know Val, I really shouldn't complain, I am 80 some lbs down from the start and I am greatful, just thought it would keep coming off like it did the first yr, and so not happening, but I will fight to at least maintain....:biggrin:

Hi guys,

Im still dealing with the same 2 lbs as well. I wont be able to make the meeting this month my puppy graduates form obedience classes! I hope he passes.

Talk to you all soon

Thanks Jenn for the compliment it always helps to see how far Ive come

Rain

It does help doesn't it? I don't see myself any different at times, but you do look great!
vicki,

Val, you are 60lbs less than you were! Just think of all the things you can do because you are lighter and healthier. shoot 60lbs is more than my 6 year old. look at a small kid and remember that was on you! I just did that, thought almost 2 of him was on me, disgusting thought!

I know Val, I really shouldn't complain, I am 80 some lbs down from the start and I am greatful, just thought it would keep coming off like it did the first yr, and so not happening, but I will fight to at least maintain....:w00t:

Vicki - there you go, that is a better way to think about it. You are not gaining and that is great, so you will lose more, but if you can maintain, you have learned a tremendous amount ... right?

Keep up good thoughts all

I'm down again today on my little diet, finaly broke past the 184.5... shooting to be 179 by the end of the week.

Bad thing, I have a birthday party Saturday, going to be lots of food and booze... I am going to make food at home and run there to eat, it is only 2 blocks away so that is doable.

Well, off to get ready for my walk.

have a great day all

oh i know jenn and i am so grateful for my band without it id eigh prob alot more than 60 lbs. we all struggle at times

Well, went for a short walk, had 2 glasses of Water and food, weighed when getting in the shower and I was .5 less than when I got up, that is a great sign.

I have a ton of stress and pressure on m plate this week, maybe that has something to do with it too.

Hi Everyone!

I finally went to a Salsa class and it was a lot of fun! I burned a lot of calories lol. Here is the class picture :thumbup:

Anyone going to the meeting tonight?

post-232171-13813138877481_thumb.jpg

Yvette,

Looks like a fun time. Id be to nervous so thumbs up to you!

Good Morning

That does look like fun, I wish I was more coordinated on land, but I'll stick with my Water aerobics for now.

How are you all doing. I blew the diet yesterday but was down to 181, I'm back on track today so I'm not even going to stress myself out and weigh, I'll do it tomorrow knowing if I'm still 181 after being good, I'll be happy.

I go to nutrition Monday and would love to be in the 70's when I go. but will take any loss I can get. Can't wait for my fill in December, I can eat anything I want right now and it is hard at holiday time

Hope you all have a great day

Vicky - how are you doing?

Good Morning

That does look like fun, I wish I was more coordinated on land, but I'll stick with my Water aerobics for now.

How are you all doing. I blew the diet yesterday but was down to 181, I'm back on track today so I'm not even going to stress myself out and weigh, I'll do it tomorrow knowing if I'm still 181 after being good, I'll be happy.

I go to nutrition Monday and would love to be in the 70's when I go. but will take any loss I can get. Can't wait for my fill in December, I can eat anything I want right now and it is hard at holiday time

Hope you all have a great day

Vicky - how are you doing?

doing ok jenn, bouncing up and down between 204 and 208. My daughter and her husband and my 2 grand daughters are coming up from georgia and we are celebrating my birthday and christmans on sunday.. so Cookies here i come.:bored: we are baking and eating and then off too salvatore's italian gardens on friday and who knows what in between, so i am screwed.:):scared2::) oh well, what can i say, between now and january ive got a million functions to attend with "HIM", u know the ass and so I will no doubt be putting it on over the holidays........:)

doing ok jenn, bouncing up and down between 204 and 208. My daughter and her husband and my 2 grand daughters are coming up from georgia and we are celebrating my birthday and christmans on sunday.. so Cookies here i come.:tt1: we are baking and eating and then off too salvatore's italian gardens on friday and who knows what in between, so i am screwed.:wink::scared2::eek: oh well, what can i say, between now and january ive got a million functions to attend with "HIM", u know the ass and so I will no doubt be putting it on over the holidays........:scared2:

Vicki, just remember to eat a little here and a little there to help with *Damage* control, so even if you stay the same through the holidays it'll be better than a gain.

Hey it's the holidays..have fun..just not too much fun!:):bored::lol::woot::):):):party: