Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

I did get a tattoo for breast cancer awareness today, These things are so darn addicting...

already thinking about the next one!

post-215289-13813138824874_thumb.jpg

post-215289-13813138824977_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]17958[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]17959[/ATTACH]

I did get a tattoo for breast cancer awareness today, These things are so darn addicting...

already thinking about the next one!

A friend of mine was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer a few months ago and she was just told she has 6 months to live....Her daughter just got another tatoo and she says they are like potato chips "you can't have just one" I think it is a nice tribute to all woman jenn, good for you :sad:

I'm so sorry for your friend! it is a horrible thing.

I am proud to have this one visible most of the time, they tried to talk me into getting it on my wrist, I almost did, but that is so right there, I want that one to be perfect and simple. This screams out...I'm here!

They are addicting, but I keep adding to things so they look like 1, just more detail

have fun rain

Here I am in my Mary Poppins costume. I had a lot of fun and drank a bit too much! I think Im up a lb but whatever.

post-228789-13813138825428_thumb.jpg

Rain

You look great!

Glad you had a good time

yes u look great rain. oh no just got home im up 5 lbs

Here I am in my Mary Poppins costume. I had a lot of fun and drank a bit too much! I think Im up a lb but whatever.

Oh Rain, u look adorable..... :thumbup:

You know guys i'm starting to think it is all relevent, up 5 down 10...still down 5 right.:scared2::frown:

Oh gosh, I am having the worst heartburn again, gonna call tomorrow and see if I can get in sooner..

i have to call and change my appt....maybe you could take mine...tuesday at 815

Thanks for the compliments girls. So for the Halloween challenge I lost 6lbs. Short of the 10 I wanted but I'm still happy. Im back on the Protein bandwagon because everything good is getting stuck and I mean Stuck. pizza is a nightmare now I have to not even think about it anymore. All doughy bread is awful. So Im back to just meat and almonds cheese and oatmeal. I hope this will work.

What do we want our Thanksgiving challenge to be? 3 weeks away....

i have to call and change my appt....maybe you could take mine...tuesday at 815

I will just go ahead and keep mine now,,,I had horrible heartburn yesterday and we went out to dinner and I never thought I would be able to eat a thing, but the strange thing is after I ate the heart burn completely went away, so go figure.:) doing ok today but i think i will ask him to take out 0.1 cc and see how that works cause I dont want to keep going up and down and getting nowhere... I am up 2 lbs today, so i was probably dehydrated or something..:D I just dont get this whole process, I think it is still in the works.

i called and changed...the first appt i could get was 12/18....lets see ho much i gain by then

wow, that is a long way off, but you will no doubt enjoy the holiday fiests. Just be mindful and do the best you can and worry about the weight gain later, you'll do fine.

Me on the other hand, I have delved into the Peanut Butter cups and cant stop myself......aaaaahhhhh!!!!

im going to have to really work out....wont i