Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

i feel the same way vicki and i have not been exercising...lol

I agree Vicki, Im eating like there is no tomorrow. Damn holidays!!!

Well..I may wind up with Hoffman after all of this nonsense. Posner just let me know that it would be up to hoff so we shall see what happens. I just want to get this done and over with!!!!! Please wish me luck!

Hi everyone. I have a question. I do Water exercise every week and I noticed that I am always cold when I get in and it takes at least 15 min before I get my shoulders wet. YMCA I also am colder a lot more, wondering if it is because of the lapband surgery? Does anyone notice they are colder more often than before or is it in my head. Please let me know. Thanks. Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year.

Eileen,

you are definitley no imagining this, but its not b/c of the lap-band per se but because of all the weight you have lost. Its like losing all of your insulation!!You have officially lost your extra winter coat!

ok everyone listen up, I was running my mouth off last nite about how I was gonna manage my own heartburn and watch what I eat and was down to 200.3, well, I was up all nite with the worst heartburn ever!!! and I went running up to Hoffman's today with my tail between my legs and told him to take out the .25 he put in a week ago, well, he did and more but wont tell me he said he took a "smidge", and I seen him squirt some out of the siringe, and Barb wanted me deflated with a upper GI today. WHAT!!! well, that didn't happen, but I do have to go in 6 weeks and have an upper GI before i go up and see Hoff. I also was up to 202 this a.m. sooooo, I hope I don't have to finish another bottle of mylanta tonight,....I also am going to be scoped EGD study in the spring....

sooooo, like val says, WTF!!!! bah humbug and merry chrima!!!!

Edited by vicki's band

Yes, I am always cold now too.. better than sweating all the time..!

I'm starving!!!!!

Well..I may wind up with Hoffman after all of this nonsense. Posner just let me know that it would be up to hoff so we shall see what happens. I just want to get this done and over with!!!!! Please wish me luck!

Yahoo, what did he do get the wad out of his panties, lol...you know hoff will do it!!! Happy Holidays to you!:tongue:

That's great Renee! Now you can focus on starting your new life journey :tongue:

Yahoo, what did he do get the wad out of his panties, lol...you know hoff will do it!!! Happy Holidays to you!:tongue:

LMAO... Vicki you are too funny!!!

ok everyone listen up, I was running my mouth off last nite about how I was gonna manage my own heartburn and watch what I eat and was down to 200.3, well, I was up all nite with the worst heartburn ever!!! and I went running up to Hoffman's today with my tail between my legs and told him to take out the .25 he put in a week ago, well, he did and more but wont tell me he said he took a "smidge", and I seen him squirt some out of the siringe, and Barb wanted me deflated with a upper GI today. WHAT!!! well, that didn't happen, but I do have to go in 6 weeks and have an upper GI before i go up and see Hoff. I also was up to 202 this a.m. sooooo, I hope I don't have to finish another bottle of mylanta tonight,....I also am going to be scoped EGD study in the spring....

sooooo, like val says, WTF!!!! bah humbug and merry chrima!!!!

I had terrible heartburn too lastnight. But I know why.. Had 3 medium buffalo wings and 3 drinks ...but I think it was more the wings that gave me the heartburn. I'm going to have a scope too on the 13th. < --If I don't chicken out!lol

Edited by BigGurlX

Hey BigGurl, what r u being scoped for... I know what u mean, its not a pleasant experience.

ps. do they have to deflate us to do the scope?

By the way, did I tell everyone what happened to me and my Car? I tried to start it on Friday and nothing, the radio came on the dash lit up bells went off, but when I turned the key, Nothing! soooo I call the dealer and they tell me they can tow it, but not till monday, sooooo they come and get it yesterday morn and allllll day I waited and they couldn't find anything wrong..they put it on the lift and took things apart and then after 14 hrs, they find it....A huge and i'm talking massive nest under my motor cover and all my wiring is chewed.. the little monsters, still don't know what they were, they said either chipmunks or mice, and sooooo $500.00 and a tow later....Merry Chrima! and Bah humbug!!! WTF!!!

omg vicki...vicki i had the horrible heartburn...i was up 3 nites in a row, it as so bad hoff thought i aspirated...that as hen he took the 3cc out of me...i didnt want that much out but its better than all that heartburn