Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

Thanks Vicki..

Not sure when you get the first fill but getting a little nervous about it. Afraid of the stuck feeling :blink:

Anyone going to the group meeting this month?

Maria

Thanks Vicki..

Not sure when you get the first fill but getting a little nervous about it. Afraid of the stuck feeling :blink:

Anyone going to the group meeting this month?

Maria

everyone is different, I didn't get my stuck feeling for several fills. I've never been to the group meetings yet and would like to meet everyone in person..when is it anyway:confused:

Well, Well, look who's back. and thank the Lord you are cause i need sombody to kick my a**. All I want to do is eat and not what I am suppose to either..thanx yvette, I will probably screw up till he leaves on tues. and then look out cause cabbage Soup here i come...lol. luv ya Gurl and don't be gone so long next time.....:biggrin:

Hey Vicki.. I've been around just lurking every now and then lol..and anytime you need a good ass kicking just let me know! :blink:

Are you going to do the pouch test diet? I'm thinking about doing that one again to shrink my pouch some.

Edited by BigGurlX

Good Morning all

You can add what ever you like to season, I like a little kick but whatever makes you happy works. That's the nice thing.

I was born in Burbank and still have family out there, I went with dd about 8 years ago and we did disney for 2 days, by the middle of day 2 we were done, but could have done a few at SeaWorld, and I want to do 1 at Universal and do 2 beach days. Plus, I might splurge and book the Nick hotel which has a huge Water park.

Went out with a retired Marne who i met at my last job last night, he is so sweet, actually asked if we could start dating. Had such a nice time, he is in the middle of a divorce and knows what I've been dealing with, so no secrets.

anyway, going to shower, going to a roller skating party

xoxoo

and yes, Vicki, throw that junk away! or Wait for your quiet time this week, nice and quiet and good time to focus :blink:

I thought I felt eyes lurking around me when I post...lol... well, go figure, I was in onederland this morn by a hair and i do mean a split end...199.9, but still had a 1 in front of it.. afraid to sneeze, it might jump back up. so now what, do I give up the Cookies, cake and icecream..Edies no sugar 1/2 fat of course..or do I make my cabbage Soup. hmmmmm...maybe i shouldnt push my luck...

Hey Jenn, you go girl, a marine, i hear excitment in your typing....lol

big Gurl how do you do the pouch test, is it liquids or what..?

Vicki..Pretty sure the meeting is wed. jan 20.

Its the 3rd wed of each month. Never been to one either :blink:

Maria

Good Morning all

You can add what ever you like to season, I like a little kick but whatever makes you happy works. That's the nice thing.

I was born in Burbank and still have family out there, I went with dd about 8 years ago and we did disney for 2 days, by the middle of day 2 we were done, but could have done a few at SeaWorld, and I want to do 1 at Universal and do 2 beach days. Plus, I might splurge and book the Nick hotel which has a huge Water park.

Went out with a retired Marne who i met at my last job last night, he is so sweet, actually asked if we could start dating. Had such a nice time, he is in the middle of a divorce and knows what I've been dealing with, so no secrets.

anyway, going to shower, going to a roller skating party

xoxoo

and yes, Vicki, throw that junk away! or Wait for your quiet time this week, nice and quiet and good time to focus :biggrin:

Ooooo Jenn, a hott marine ::: high five's ya::: you go gurl!:blink: Have fun at skating..good excersize!

I thought I felt eyes lurking around me when I post...lol... well, go figure, I was in onederland this morn by a hair and i do mean a split end...199.9, but still had a 1 in front of it.. afraid to sneeze, it might jump back up. so now what, do I give up the Cookies, cake and icecream..Edies no sugar 1/2 fat of course..or do I make my cabbage Soup. hmmmmm...maybe i shouldnt push my luck...

Hey Jenn, you go girl, a marine, i hear excitment in your typing....lol

big Gurl how do you do the pouch test, is it liquids or what..?

Vicki..Congrats for making it into Onderland! You have to be careful with the low-fat and fat-free ice-creams cause they'll make you think you can eat more of it and before you know it, you'll be eating the whole thing! Those calories will sneak up on ya!

Try those Vootrans cookies.. those are lower in calories 90 cal each and nice size ones.

There's no way to get around litening up cake lol...the only you can do is use the weightwatchers smartones for Desserts since its portion controlled.

The pouch test is basically 2 days full liquids, 1 day soft Protein, 1 firm Protein, 1 day solid protein. It does help.

Here is the link:

Surgical Weight Loss 5 Day Pouch Test

:blink:

the scale will probably jump up tomorrow, the calories probably havent caught up with me yet..I know what you mean yvette the light is not always the best choice, I even heard if you eat full fat it is more satisfying so you dont eat as much of it...

I know what you mean yvette the light is not always the best choice, I even heard if you eat full fat it is more satisfying so you dont eat as much of it...

yea thats probably true.

sounds good..i will make it this week and i love cabbage and spinach

i did the pouch test and it helped get me over a plateau

Good Morning

Hot marine had to go to Nebraska to take care of some things. What a strange weekend

Anyway, up to 183 after yesterday. I'm going to shower and do some running for my project with Patriot Hills, and hit the gym

Have a great day

Well, I sneezed and my weight went up like I said 200.4 this a.m. I know its only a half lb. but it is the difference between onederland or not...I wish I could get comfortably under 200...maybe the cabbage Soup will do it. I don't think I can do the pouch test, I am too hungry all the time....

vicki

I'm afraid to get on the scale

I had a cup of Soup, mostly veggies and a serving of the biggest loser meatballs for lunch, was almost like a wedding soup, then i went to the gym, did 40 mins on the arc trainer and jogged 1/4 mile and walked 3/4. I am not going to get on the scale until Friday, I know what I was yesterday and I am not going to beat myself up, an hr of cardio is nuts in my mind