Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

yes its so darn cold....no one comes on and chats anymore...sigh

yes its so darn cold....no one comes on and chats anymore...sigh

I feel like i'm always chatting with myself on here...how are u doing val r u still tight.. when do u see hoffman, i know he comes back on mon...

i am still tight. i am not supp to go back until feb...i know i cant wait that long. ill wait till next week and if i still cant eat much ill call

well r u at least losing weight, or r u not eating enough to lose..that would suck big time...lol

Good Morning all

Life has been beyond crazy, but I'm here.

Vicki glad you got your fill! How are you feeling? did you step back and do some softer food to adjust?

Rain - How exciting, you will be the 2nd person I know with a band baby!

I have been up and down, but I made a pot of cabbage Soup yesterday and I'm going to detox this weekend and then I'm going to start eating using the biggest loser cookbook. I made meatloaf, meatballs and enchalada chicken yesterday and put some in the freezer so next week I won't have a single excuse. I am going to join a biggest loser contest with a friend's group and hope for the best.

I'm going to FL in feb (just decided a couple days ago) and would love to be down 15lbs by then. I can do that now that I can get back to the gym every day. I'm going to take the time I have available at the moment and focus back on that.

Have a great day everyone!

jenn id love the cabbage Soup recipe

Val

my detox is green veggies and i had a small head of cabbage so here is what I did

in a big pot, 2tbs olive oil, saute 1 onion and some garlic

when start to turn clear, added:

1 very small head of cabbage

2lb bag of frozen spinach

2 cans no salt added diced tomatoes

1 32oz low sodium chicken broth

seasoned with cyanne, fiesta seasoning, and added some dried minced garlic and onion.

simmered until cabbage was tender and i'm having a bowl right now. it is really good. I didn't want a ton of broth but you can add more if needed. when I warmed it up I squeezed a lemon wedge into the bowl, I love lemon on spinach.

so easy

with the detox, i get unlimited chicken and green veggies and 3 small oranges a day, so this is very satisfying and can eat as much as i want

Val

my detox is green veggies and i had a small head of cabbage so here is what I did

seasoned with cyanne, fiesta seasoning, and added some dried minced garlic and onion.

simmered until cabbage was tender and i'm having a bowl right now. it is really good. I didn't want a ton of broth but you can add more if needed. when I warmed it up I squeezed a lemon wedge into the bowl, I love lemon on spinach.

so easy

with the detox, i get unlimited chicken and green veggies and 3 small oranges a day, so this is very satisfying and can eat as much as i want

cool, that is exactly what i need, I have been eating Cookies, cake, chocolate etc and I am so addicted right now I dont want anything else!:) so maybe when the the other half goes away for a week starting tues, I will be able to get on track....thanx Jenn, your always full of surprises, remember the fried cheese, yummmmy.......:frown:

ymmmmmm fried cheese

I have been out of control too, so detox for a couple days

doesn't help i've been on the couch all morning planning my FL trip in Feb.

Just signed up for the disney give a day get a day program, so we will get a day at disney for making tie blankets! Hotel package comes with seaworld tickets and might even stay at the nick hote. I have never been to FL

ymmmmmm fried cheese

I have been out of control too, so detox for a couple days

doesn't help i've been on the couch all morning planning my FL trip in Feb.

Just signed up for the disney give a day get a day program, so we will get a day at disney for making tie blankets! Hotel package comes with seaworld tickets and might even stay at the nick hote. I have never been to FL

Sounds like fun Jenn, I was in disney when I was a teenager, and not since. My daughter and her family go a few times a year. you will love it. I hear it is so huge now it takes days to see it all. and what a better time to go then in Feb. leave this crap behind.... I bought my cabbage today, but i still have cookie dough and pie fillings and crusts and chocolate kisses and................etc.:)

Val

so easy

mmmm sounds yummy! i'll have to try this recepie minus the spices. :)

Sounds like fun Jenn, I was in disney when I was a teenager, and not since. My daughter and her family go a few times a year. you will love it. I hear it is so huge now it takes days to see it all. and what a better time to go then in Feb. leave this crap behind.... I bought my cabbage today, but i still have cookie dough and pie fillings and crusts and chocolate kisses and................etc.:)

Vicki..throw that stuff away! Well maybe not the chocolate ..oh hell ..throw that away too!

Hi everyone

I had my surgery about 3 weeks ago and now i am eating soft solids.

The cabbage Soup sounds soooo good but I have no idea when i can start having cabbage :blink:

I am eating way more than what the sample diet suggests :biggrin:

I hope i am not stretching the pouch out already cuz I am pretty much always hungry....ugh dont know what to do.

Anyway, hope you all had a good holiday, I was doing liquids (that was really hard).

Disney is so much fun..will be there in March

Maria

Hi everyone

I had my surgery about 3 weeks ago and now i am eating soft solids.

The cabbage Soup sounds soooo good but I have no idea when i can start having cabbage :biggrin:

I am eating way more than what the sample diet suggests :biggrin:

I hope i am not stretching the pouch out already cuz I am pretty much always hungry....ugh dont know what to do.

Anyway, hope you all had a good holiday, I was doing liquids (that was really hard).

Disney is so much fun..will be there in March

Maria

dont worry maria, you have such a small amount of Fluid in your band now that you probably dont have a whole lot of restriction. Just eat what your suppose to eat and eat until your full and when you go see the doc he will probably give you a fill...I wouldn't start the cabbage just yet..:blink:

Vicki..throw that stuff away! Well maybe not the chocolate ..oh hell ..throw that away too!

Well, Well, look who's back. and thank the Lord you are cause i need sombody to kick my a**. All I want to do is eat and not what I am suppose to either..thanx yvette, I will probably screw up till he leaves on tues. and then look out cause cabbage Soup here i come...lol. luv ya Gurl and don't be gone so long next time.....:blink: