Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Biggest Loser

Ali & Roger my personal Favs at the moment. The crying makes me uncomfortable, I love Tivo for when those scense appear.

You're probably right 2bmeagain he was probably doing an obstacle course during geography.

One of my co-workers said he wanted to write in to the producers and tell them give those boys some suppliments or put some testosterone in their food to stop all that crying!

Ali has totally worked her butt off. I was so impressed that she kept up with Mark in the challenge! More power to then I never could have done that!

I also agree that Mark is looking old. I don't think the beard works for him at all..

I have been paying special attention to the ads in the show now. It's a pet peeve, but also amusing how they try to *sneak* them in there.. Last night was zip lock bags.. As soon as they found out they were going Down Under Mark and Kelly went to the kitchen where there *happened to be* like 20 boxes of zip locks on the counter. They packed up their Snacks for the plane ride.. As they arrived at the airport Mark pulls out 5 large zip lock bags with several smaller bags in it.. *look guys, I've filled up these ZIP LOCK BAGS with some healthy snacks for all of us. The best part is the bags will contain our food with no leaks*.. I don't know about you guys, but as soon as I saw that I ran to the closest store, and bought out every box of zip locks I could find.

Did you catch it a few weeks ago when Bob said "This is how I PERSONALLY start every morning-with Weight Control oatmeal." ? Like Bob needs to eat Weight Control oatmeal!

I had a friend over while I was watching and she never watches it and she was like "What's with all the crying men?!" It was so funny!

The worst was when they did the makeover and Mark started sobbing when he saw his wife. He'd just been home the week before!!! It's not like he hadn't seen her in 6 months. Geez. LOL

I guess I'm the only one who is not bothered by the crying. I often feel the same way after losing 92pounds...It's amazing to me how good I feel and how much more energy I have etc...and I've been at it for 8 months, they have only been there 3 months and their whole lives have changed. It's natural, I would think, to create an enormous bond with people you are making your transformation with. I don't like guys crying, per se...but I can totally understand where they are coming from. Totally.

I also disagree about the women vs men thing. I just don't see the reason to want someone to win merely because they have a vag*na. I would love it if a woman won, but only if she won the way the men win...hard work...not because the producers had to change the way the game is played. I'm not saying the women don't work hard, but perhaps the show just needs to get bigger women...we are out there...better casting perhaps...

Also, I don't really care if any of them win...because really, they are all flipping phenomenal and are truly winners without the 250,000 bucks. They all have health and their lives.

I DO have to agree about the product placement shots..ANNOYING!!! If I hear about Extra gum one more time I might throw something at the television.

So...since I'm being so opinionated... :tongue: Here are my further thoughts!

Mark: I really like him...I like his transformation from Fat asshole to skinny nicer person. I applaud him on his AMAZING transformation...and truly wish I had half his drive and determination. He's a winner and will keep his weight off.

Roger: He doesn't wow me one way or the other... The pride on three crap is killing me...so cheesy!!! but he looks fabulous---I do think, however, that he will gain a lot of his weight back...

Ali: The poor thing is so unattractive...but she is phenomenal. Her body is looking fabulous and her attitude is excellent. I like that she chose to stay Pink to honor her mother...that was super cool. Like Mark, I think she will keep her weight off!

Kelly: Is my least favorite...I'd like her to stay there because she needs the most motivation...She certainly will struggle with keeping her weight off. She very often sounds like she feels she is being persecuted and that is a personality that BUGS the heck out of me. So, I guess if I had to pick someone I didn't want to win it would be her.

So...that is The Biggest Loser according to Rainer...oh, did you all see Jay's boobs last week...he was bending over and they looked awful...like mine after nursing three kids for almost two years each. OUCH!

Rain

I'm trying to find it online now. :thumbup: I'm no good at sorting through it, though....there's too much, and I am too impatient.

You know...I'm beginning to think about how Julian's mom came and offered her therapy to the "boys club" and they all scoffed at it and turned it down.

But, all this crying makes me think that they should take her up on that... Good grief!

I do understand that it's emotional, and I'm sure I'd be crying - but I think Mark has some issues that he needs working on.

I concur........

Mark definately has some deep rooted issues. Gosh, I didn't cry that much when my ex left me for another woman. LOL

:thumbup: Ha! I know, right? I love the highlights from past weeks. It's funny how you see them week to week and you don't see it, but then you show them side by side with their old self - it's amazing!