Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Biggest Loser

I love Ali, I love Brittany, too. Those are my two favorites. I hope Ali takes it (even though I think it's going to be a guy) and Brittany wins the 2nd prize.

although i know it's impossible, that's my dream as well.

Ali got on my nerves before with all her "like" "like" "like". It hasn't been as bad since she's been back.

But why is she buddying up with the guys? She should have been trying to get those guys OUT so she could win!!! I'm surprised the guys aren't voting each other out yet for the same reason. If I was Dan (or Mark or Jay or Roger) I'd want to be in the final 4 with 3 girls!!

There was no way Mark was going to vote off his brother.

Roger's vote didn't surprise me as he seems to be more dedicated to losing the weight and the "brotherhood" of his men's team.

And Ali's seems to be trying to get in with the boys so as to stay off their radar for as long as possible. I can't blame her for it though I doubt it will help her in the long run.

Dan however was the one vote that I was really hoping would swing the other way. I know if his mother was still there she would have knocked some sense into him. Not taking advantage of the chance to get a guy off especially one of the brothers on the team was foolish in terms of gameplay as far as I'm concerned and he and his mother were always fond of pointing out how this was all just a game.

tivo delayed. im about 45 mins behind.

Ack! It's driving me nuts! I'm anxious to get other's opinions on what's happening.

I'm really pissed at the "good old boys" on the show.

I'm so glad the ladies beat out the guys tonight.I think they voted for Dan,because I think they figure Mark is going to hit his plateau very soon.

Oh man! I really wanted Dan to take the top prize. He can be cocky, but weren't we all at 21?

Not a shock though he was voted off, cause Roger can say all those things about watching Dan grow into adulthood, but Roger didn't want him around for more competition huh?

Buh bye now Dan! Oh I couldn't stand him! Of course I don't like any of the guys. They were real jerks tonight with the challenge. But, in the end the girls prevailed...I am so proud of them!

Wooo Hoooo.....:sneaky: Bye Bye Dan...see ya later...that's what happens when you get cocky and eat the junk food during the challenge. Man, he was really on my last nerves. I was so sick of hearing him talk about how wonderful and great he was. He's so great that now he can watch the show at home with his mom. Ali is kicking butt...how much smaller can she get???? Can you tell that I'm totally addicted to the show?

I'm new to the show this year, but where were the trainers at the weigh in? Did I miss something?

I thought it was funny that Dan was so cocky all those weigh ins, and saying stuff like, "That's the game." Then, when his head was on the chopping block he was crying like a baby! These guys cry a lot. What's up with that? I do like that Dan owned up to that, though. I think out of all the guys I like Dan the best, only because he's young and has potential to grow up. Mark and Roger are just jerks.

And, the fact that they creamed Kelly just because they could really pissed me off. They ganged up on her because she used to be a black team member! Alli was right - they just handed Roger $100,000.

Served them all right when the girls kicked ass! I really want Alli or Kelly now, but I'm not sure they'll make it. Roger and Jay still have a lot to lose.

I want Kelly, but I think Roger will win the whole thing. :sneaky: Unless the producers "rig" it somehow and give Kelly/Alli an advantage.

Buh bye now Dan! Oh I couldn't stand him! Of course I don't like any of the guys. They were real jerks tonight with the challenge. But, in the end the girls prevailed...I am so proud of them!

i know ... ladies in the top 2! i cannot believe Ali weighs 145 pounds! she looks AMAZING! it concerns me if she is in the final 4 how much lower she can go. the less you weigh, the harder it is to come off.

**fingers crossed anyway**

I'm sorry, if I had been Jay I'd taken the $10,000. He (IMO) is not going to win anyway. I'm glad Dan was voted off. :thumbdown:He was too cocky, he even admitted that when the others were below the yellow line, he thought that's the game. I think that the makeover for him was good and I wish that Kelly would have kept her hair straight. Mark is getting arrogant. Ali looks great. I wish I could go away and exercise everyday and lose that much a week. Wishful thinking. LOL:biggrin: