Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Biggest Loser

A guy in my office goes to a gym on Long Island that the brothers use, and hasn't seen either one of them in Spin Class in two months. Maybe they used some of the $$ to put a gym in their homes.

It's back on tonight. YEAH!!! It is a "must see". I love the Black Team too. I'm really not feeling Bob this season. What's up with him? I think that he's mad because he never has the winner. I really like Bernie and Brittany. I would love to see them as the final two. The brothers are on my last nerve (at least Mark is). I can't wait until he's sent home.

I'm not feeling Bob either! I was really disappointed in his decision for picking his team. I thought he simply only cared about winning, not the feelings of the contestants. I think he just wants to beat Jillian, at all cost. I mean, he could have mixed the teams up to be fair. I could be wrong, but I really think Jillian would NOT have picked only the heaviest ones that could drop the most weight. In all honesty though, I think they are better off with Jillian, even if they don't win. Brittany and Bernie were pretty upset because they had been representing the blue team all along, it was sad. I really like Brittany and Bernie too! They are my favorite.

Jillian ROCKS! I still can't get over that she wasn't on the show a few seasons back. I am so glad she's come back and kicking butt too!!

I like Bernie and Brittany too. They get along so well and really try hard.

And Yeah...what's up with Bob?

Jillian ROCKS! I still can't get over that she wasn't on the show a few seasons back. I am so glad she's come back and kicking butt too!!

I like Bernie and Brittany too. They get along so well and really try hard.

And Yeah...what's up with Bob?

I don't know, but he seems like a totally different person this season.

Did you all think Mark was a bit dramatic tonight or what? Sheesh, his brother will be better off without him. I miss Trent.

I never seen two men cry that much in my life, mark was going to go back on his word again.:biggrin: glad he made the right choice this time

I agree...gee it wasn't as though one of them was dying! I did admire Mark for saying he would leave. It wouldn't have been fair to see Roger go.

There was something really odd about seeing those guys cry like that. I have wanted Mark to be voted off for a long time now, but last night I learned that he actually does have a heart. He cares about other people and that was kind of refreshing. It is a game that each and every one of them joined to win. Walking away like that couldn't have been easy. How did you guys like the way Jillian kicked Brittany's butt?!?! I need her to be on my team for a couple of months. LOL

I thought Mark was a big phoney. He was crying because he didn't want to go home and was trying to get Roger to give in to his hysterics.

They made a big tactical error in not voting Roger off however as far as playing the game goes. Roger is huge and probably will win. this was probably their last chance to get rid of him.

And these guys with all this Pride BS. Gosh guys - it's a GAME! Get a life.

And Bob sucks! He really stacked his team. Didn't seem like the yoga loving man at all. I am so disappointed in him.

The men always win- they need to handicap the guys somehow- a woman will never beat a guy in losing weight.

Did you all think Mark was a bit dramatic tonight or what? Sheesh, his brother will be better off without him. I miss Trent.

ummmmm, yeah, I thought the same thing. I can't believe he made that soap opera comment to Alison and then acted like THAT!

The men always win- they need to handicap the guys somehow- a woman will never beat a guy in losing weight.

Maybe they will have an all ladies show one day??????

You know, even though Bob "stacked" his team, it hasn't worked out for him as consistently as he thought. The Black Team are fighters and they have won some weigh-ins. The crying was a bit much, but they were probably overly tired from Vegas, the workouts, etc. We all know the emotional drain dieting can cause! I am glad Mark stuck to his word in the end.

Is it just me or do the women look heavier than the scale says? They must be really short or something.

I agree that I don't think a woman will ever win this. They thought the percentage was a fair way, but so far, the girls just can't overcome. I like the idea of having an all girls show!