Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Biggest Loser

Hi...I have to add that I too am a huge fan of the show, but this season kinda sucks. I don't like this couples thing. I am glad though that the mom (orange team) got booted...she bugged me!

So what happened to the other trainer, Kim is it? I am glad she's not around too...I love Jillian, she rocks!

I just wish a girl would win it for once! I know it'll never happen, no matter how "fair" they say it is, the men will always produce better results. Maybe they should do an all female contestants show!

I guess that's my 2 cents too! :thumbup:

I have to agree with you about him fitting in the 36 pants. My husband is much, much smaller than him and he takes a 36. I find that hard to believe. As for his mother, I thought that was wild how she had it all worked out on who they were going to vote off, and then the tables were turned on her at the last minute. They looked really shocked. This is definitely getting interesting.

Oh, I knew right away when those two football players looked at each with that expression that the tables were going to be turned on her. She didn't need to stay in any longer anyway. She had already lost a good amount and didn't need it as much as the other guys did...

I agree this season isn't nearly as good as others. They started out calling it the 'Couples' version and then voted off a few pairs, then suddenly switched to saying it wasn't about pairs of teams any more and then it was back to a Black vs. Blue teams where who you originally came with didn't matter. Its a weird version of things.

Second, last night's episode where Jillian brought her mother, a professional psychologist, onto the show was very inappropriate in how they handled this --- they showed the psychologist actually talking with these people about very private things that should only be behind closed doors of a counseling session and definitely not done in front of a camera-- very bad judgement if you ask me for the psychologist to agree to participate, for the participants to agree to it, etc. It was interesting that Bob's whole team said No Way, not sitting in front of a shrink that is the mother of the other team's trainer and coach - too easy to give them a mental edge in the game.

Last, it was amazing that the Black team won the weigh off by 1 lb!

Sorry one more thing-- the mother from the orange team -- I suspected they might turn on her because it was actually her that went on the offensive to see if she could line somebody else up to be voted off and I don't think the guys liked it. Then, it was HER that brought up will you promise on your spouse or your children's lives that you won't turn on me?" Well, that is a question she shouldn't have asked because she pinned them against the wall and they retaliated. It was good to see them apologize to the son on last night's show that they needed to have been honest and shouldn't have agreed to his Mom's statement.

I love the Biggest Loser. I have watched every season of it. I have to agree with everyone...those contestants looked really big and I expected the scales to show more than they did. Now...I know that the camera adds 10-15 pounds, but come on...I guess it was a wake up call to me. Does everyone remember the twins from last season? Well...I have to say, I met them and they are wonderful...very easy to talk to and very nice. Here's a picture of us...

post-217635-13813136451763_thumb.jpg

Those brothers on the show really get on my nerves. They "think" they have this in the bag and that they are untouchable. Cockiness and arrogance drives me nuts! I think they would screw over anyone who gets in their way. One of them kinda smarted off at Alison Sweeney this past week. I really don't care for anyone on the blue team. I hope the black team blows them out of the water!

I saw that! At first I wasn't sure who he was talking like that to. I had to rewind it (DVR) and watch it again. Did you see the look on Alison's face?????

Those brothers on the show really get on my nerves. They "think" they have this in the bag and that they are untouchable. Cockiness and arrogance drives me nuts! I think they would screw over anyone who gets in their way. One of them kinda smarted off at Alison Sweeney this past week. I really don't care for anyone on the blue team. I hope the black team blows them out of the water!

I thought that part was hilarious... I don't like Mark at all, I think he's a total jerk, but when he said that to her.. I died laughing, because she was getting all dramatic and shouting like, "he's about to fall.. he's about to fall" but he wasn't and he was like, "this isn't a soap opera calm down!".. HA HA. I bet everybody kisses her butt..

I cried when Trent left.. I mean, big time.. was bawling like a baby.

I hope black wins!! it was so funny they won by one pound this week. LOL.

I had to chime in as well. I love the Biggest loser, but wonder if I could make it!

I did the same as others, thinking they look bigger than me but weigh less. One of the women from last year, lives in our area. They posted her information in our local paper and showed her measurements, sorry to say that while I thought she looked bigger than me her numbers were less than me.

That is why I said I have to do something now. I am going for my nutritional meeting at the end of this month. Hope to have the band by June. I want to be the biggest loser in my mind!

Gilta

Moved to the lounge for you. :thumbup:

I really thought something HUGE was going to happen when I saw the previews of Bob walking out of the weigh in. They made out like it was something big :thumbup:.

I really thought the blue team was going to throw the weigh in to get rid of the orange son. I really hope one of the brothers go next!

It's back on tonight. YEAH!!! It is a "must see". I love the Black Team too. I'm really not feeling Bob this season. What's up with him? I think that he's mad because he never has the winner. I really like Bernie and Brittany. I would love to see them as the final two. The brothers are on my last nerve (at least Mark is). I can't wait until he's sent home.

BTW...thanks for the comments on my pic. Those guys were so nice. I met them at a Health and Fitness Expo that was held in DC. I heard that they were going to be there and I just had to go and meet them. I was so excited that they were the first people that I saw. Anyway...happy watching tonight!!!