Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Biggest Loser

I don't feel bad anymore when I do everything right and don't loss because Mark worked his butt off and only lost 1 pound and Brittney only losses 1-2 lbs I know I don't work out as hard as them. :blushing:

Well the bottom line is that Mark said he would leave if he stopped dropping the weight, and then tried to go back on that.

With Roger being an ex-football player, I am pulling for him. The guys from his generation in Football have horrible pensions and horrible medical coverage, some are on welfare, so for him to do it would be nice.

I am not a fan of any of the women this season. Don't know why, just don't like any of them.

I like Roger too but I don't think that he played professional football (I could be wrong). I thought that he and Trent played in college together. I also don't think that he's hurting for money...did you see his house when he went home for that week long challenge? Very big and very nice.

I am pulling for either Roger or Maggi.

I can not believe Mark is back. GRRR! If I was one of the contestants, I would be mad mad mad! They already eliminated these players once! LOL This show is always full of interesting and sometimes not very fair twists and turns. Mark will probably end up winning the whole thing.

I can not believe Mark is back. GRRR! If I was one of the contestants, I would be mad mad mad! They already eliminated these players once! LOL This show is always full of interesting and sometimes not very fair twists and turns. Mark will probably end up winning the whole thing.

yeah, i agree. Mark will probably take it...

and whats with waiting for the elimination next episode ... grrr :huh2:

and whats with waiting for the elimination next episode ... grrr :huh2:

I know, that was just wrong.

I've always been a big fan of Brittany, but I think she needs to toughen up a little. The show must go on and it did sound like she was giving up.

:redface:The waiting for the elimination just kinda put me in a bad mood. Now isn't that silly?

I was hoping maybe Curtis or Trent would be able to come back. Sheesh hope we don't get another blue team sobbing drama. I like Dan, he's a hoot. I like what he said about kilajules.

Did you notice that Jillian mentioned they work out 6 hours a day?!! That's what bugs me about the show. It's unrealistic!! Who works out 6 hours a day?!! And I'm still bugged by the fact that they look way bigger than what the number on the scale says. Ok, done venting now. Still love watching the show. I'm a Dan Fan!!

You know, I wondered if maybe the girls we just short. The guys weights look pretty acurate to me, it's just the girls.

If a guy is gonna win, I hope it is Dan. I just don't like the other guys. I was excited that Dan beat Mark in the challenge, because Mark has the "No one is better than me" attitude. I loved it!

I was totally hoping Curtis or Trent could come back and maybe Jackie on the girls' side. I was kinda rooting for a chick fight between Allison and Jillian too! haha I totally thought I missed the elimination, but I guess they didn't show it. I admit I was flipping between Loser and Big Brother!(I have no life)

I thought this show was the most interesting because Jillian is confronting Allison witht the fact that the show is unfair.

No woman can ever beat a 400 lb guy- they lose weight faster and they have more to lose. And the women will never win the challenges either. maybe before the guys were working out for 7 weeks but now the guys are so strong phyiscally, they are unbeatable.

They have to face the fact that they need a woman winner and a man winner. Even golf has different tees for goodness sake.

If I were on Jillian's tema, I'd be depressed too. Bob really stacked his team with the big guys and it bugs me that they are so smug about their biological advantage.

the show is getting boring and predictible- hopefully they will even up the sides somehow.

And I'm sorry CryBaby Mark is back too. How obnoxious can one guy be! Oh maybe his brother, CryBaby Jay!

He'll have trouble winning because he's only 3 lbs away from goal.

I agree with you Sadie. There is no way these women can beat these guys.. Especially in the challenges... It seems they are always physical challenges that the guys will always win. LIke the line hovering over the canyon... muscle strength... the bicycling.. muscle strength. Obviously the guys are going to be faster and stronger than the women. I know the challenges have to be physical ones, but at least make the teams even with guys and girls.

And Allison's little comment at the end about Ali's weight being the highest lost and "she's a girl"... urked me! She had just come back in to the competition after being on her own for like what, 8 weeks? so of course she is going to drop a lot of weight right when she comes back training with Jillian. It was a smart allick comment and you could tell Jillian didn't like it. I think the show is unfair, period. Especially with the girls against the guys.