Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Biggest Loser

video_1_mark.jpg Watch Mark's plea now!

video_2_roger.jpg Watch Roger's plea now!

For the first time in The Biggest Loser history, YOU will vote on who will compete and be at the Live Finale! Two players fell below the yellow line and YOU help decide which one returns as part of the final 3 for the Live Finale.

Tune into the 2-hour Live Finale on Tuesday, April 15th at 8/7c to find out who will be crowned this season's Biggest Loser. Vote now!

vote_contestant1_mark.jpg Mark

vote_contestant2_roger.jpg Roger

First Name: Last Name: Phone: Email: Zip Code: Date of Birth: Month January February March April May June July August September October November December / Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 / Year 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979 1978 1977 1976 1975 1974 1973 1972 1971 1970 1969 1968 1967 1966 1965 1964 1963 1962 1961 1960 1959 1958 1957 1956 1955 1954 1953 1952 1951 1950 1949 1948 1947 1946 1945 1944 1943 1942 1941 1940 1939 1938 1937 1936 1935 1934 1933 1932 1931 1930 1929 1928 1927 1926 1925 1924 1923 1922 1921 1920 1919 1918 1917 1916 1915 1914 1913 1912 1911 1910 1909 1908 1907 1906 1905 1904 1903 1902 1901 1900Male: Female: Yes I would like to receive SMS updates on my phone from NBC and our partners. Don't worry we won't spam your phone and you can stop at anytime!

Cell phone: Yes, I'd like to receive information from NBC and its partners.You must be 13 years or older to vote. By checking the box, I certify that I am at least 13 years old and that I have read and agree to the Voting FAQs.

The Club

club_92x69.gif The Biggest Loser Club

The Biggest Loser Club online has great tools for losing weight. Join the club, click here!

More Video

w14.jpg Week Fourteen

The players talk about why they eliminated Jay. Watch now.

w14-c2.jpg Week Fourteen - Clip Two

Ali talks about her emotional phone call from her Australian grandmother. Watch now.

s4-watn.jpg Where Are They Now?

Find out how all 14 season 4 contestants have kept the weight off. Watch now.

MORE VIDEOS »

OFFICE_120_AWKWARD_001.jpg Ever had one of those awkward moments? Watch Choice Awkward Moments, sponsored by Comfort Inn.

Shop online now

at the NBC Store!

DOND_120_RF_001.jpg Deal or No Deal now casting in a city near you! Get more details here.

EARL_120_AUCTION_001.jpg Place your bids on the My Name Is Earl Chopper & more. Open through April 18.

Contact Us | Corporate Info | Jobs | Privacy | Terms of Use | Advertise | Feedback | Technical Support | © NBC Universal, Inc.

Let's give the girls a chance. Vote for Roger although Mark will rpbably make himself anerexic to win.

Kelly has a good chance since she has the most to lose if Roger is eliminated.

The girsl must be pissed to not be able to vote. I would be.

I haven't been to the BL message board in a while, anyone here ever go ? They changed the format a couple of years ago and made it a lot less fun.

Edited by BanTam

I know that it's been posted ad nauseum but......that one guy just cries waaaaaaaay too much. I don't watch this show often, but every one I've seen, that guy is just a huge weeper. Grow a pair, dude.

I missed the first half hour because my support group was tonight. I forgot to set the DVR. It was worth it though because my surgeon came to support group tonight to talk. He is so great. He talked tonight about bowel obstruction. He said if anyone has pain between the breast bone and belly button that lasts more than an hour, go to the ER. He said bowel obstructions come from scar tissue. Good to know.

So anyway, I am all confused now. We can vote to bring someone back?

I bet the reason they started having the guys wear their T shirts during the weigh ins were because they have so much saggy skin. It's got to be pretty gross. I don't care who wins, except for Roger. He drives me nuts. And that pride on 3 is really getting on my nerves too.

Thanks for posting those links. I am going to check out the recipes.< /p>

There were too many tv shows on tonight for me to get my daily dose of LBT. I recorded Biggest Loser after I got home, and watched Big Brother and now I have to catch up on LBT. I will watch Biggest Loser tomorrow.

I know that it's been posted ad nauseum but......that one guy just cries waaaaaaaay too much. I don't watch this show often, but every one I've seen, that guy is just a huge weeper. Grow a pair, dude.

Yup, and it's not just him, he infected all of the guys with that crap. Man up, weeper.

post-0-13813136843142_thumb.jpg

Did weight losses of 12 pounds and more on week 15 seem at all unrealistic to anyone else? This is my favorite show on television. Literally the only 2 hours I watch consistently all week long. BUT, I cant help but think that last night's weigh in was fixed.

I am voting to keep Roger. He probably has a better chance of winning then Mark, but isn't that what the "biggest" looser is all about? Besides, Marks constant crying makes me crazy. LOL

I would much rather see one of the ladies win, but I dont know how in the heck that will happen. I love Alli to pieces, but she is SO tiny already. How much more can she possibly lose? Kelly might stand a chance.

Whoever wins will certainly deserve it. What amazing transformations! I wish I could sign up for that show with my DH! That would be so great to be able to work out as many hours a day as you want and have soemone to cook for you for a few months. :rolleyes:

i think some of the weigh ins might have been over exaggerated, but it truly looks like Ali has lost a lot this week... i kept looking at her collar/shoulder bones ... wow...

i dont see her losing much more, but isnt it based on how much overall they lost? jillian told her last night she's lost the biggest percent ...

im going to vote to keep Mark in. i wanna see a girl take it this year and i really hope its Ali.

I actually like Roger more than Mark and Kelly more than Ali. My DH just shakes his head every time he walks by the TV and sees Mark crying one more time. He's no macho man but he can't stand it when men cry on TV and Mark is the worst. Everyone is complaining Kelly whines too much but it didn't really bother me.

But I'm still voting for him to stay as I also want one of the girls to win. I think Kelly has the best shot to win as she still has more to lose and I'd love to see the girl that started at the highest weight to win. It really bugs me that they don't cast heavier women, its like they think they would be just to "ugly" for America to want to watch. Grrrr...

I voted to keep Mark in too! I don't like Roger and I want to see a woman take it this year. I think if Roger makes it through, he will win. Marks crying does irritate me, but I do think he has changed in a good way. He was a total jerk at the beginning and I think losing weight has made him a better person.

I would be happy if either Ali or Kelly won. Ali has worked her butt off and I'm sure she could really lose too much more. Kelly still has a way to go so I could see her winning it if Roger doesn't make it through.

My vote goes to Roger. Did you notice that Mark almost cried and then he sucked it up? Maybe it's not just us that's tired of seeing him cry, maybe all the tv audience is tired. Hopefully he took his wifes advice and toughen up. I don't mind a man showing his emotions, I just don't want to see it every Tuesday.

Ali has lost a lot of weight and I'm wondering has she met her goal weight. She does look good. I am proud of them all in spite of their faults.

Gosh, I wish I had a friend like Jillian or Bob. I could use some tips on how to cook, keep my extra gum, one a day Vitamins, brita H2O with my lil green bottle and oatmeal. :rolleyes: