Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Biggest Loser

Ok I'm watching this too and thinking wow, they are incredible, I mean I know they are living this 24/7 so I think to myself I'm going to check out the website and so I joined the online club and am looking at their meal plans and all and wondering would this work for a bandster? Any one with thoughts on this I would appreciate, it seems real high in carbs. Another question, is it best to have a small (<100 calorie) snack between meals to keep your metabolism up?

2band,

i eat 5-6 small meals a day (one 'meal' may be an ounce of almonds)...

i am rarely hungry and it is working for me...

i may give the BL club a try when i stop WW

I went to the website tonight to vote for Mark to continue on into the final 3 and found out that if you try to vote they want full name, phone #, zip code, and email address or you can't vote. Obviously collecting info for mailing lists to sell...the ultimate ugh! for me after being irritated with the product placement commercials stuff they kept putting in. I think I'm losing my taste for this show..LOL but I do hope one of the two girls wins!

I'm a member but I haven't gotten around to actually USING the menus. I love them though! And most of it seems band doable, and I am supposed to eat several small meals like that. You can swap stuff out, if it's not something you can tolerate, too.

I can't vote for Mark or Roger. I love Roger, but I would kind of like to see the girls have a chance, so I can't vote for him. I can't vote for Mark because he wins everything.

So I guess I'm leaving it up to the rest of you. LOL

I can't vote either. Mark with his crying, and I love men who are able to show their feelings, but sheesh! Pass the paxil. Roger I like if it weren't for all the pride on 3 garbage. So I don't want to vote. It would be great if one of the girls win.

Seems like Ali has lost more in her legs than previous weeks. Her arms having been coming along nicely, but her legs have caught up now. She's a knock out 4 sure!

It made me happy Kelly realized how pretty she really is. I thought she looked GREAT at the fashion show.

Do you eat Snacks between your meals? I have done WW and it always seemed like I was always eating too, maybe. So far I think I will use the menus for the recipe ideas, and I think I am going to like the fitness plan since I don't like going public with my exercise, it is like having a personal trainer at home. I'm not sure who to vote for either, I just want one of the girls to win I don't think it was fair of the show to leave it up to the publice, those girls earned the right to choose their competition, and I am tired of seeing all of the crying, jeez!

I think that snacking is an effective way to do it. In the past my meal plans have been a schedule of meals like:

Breakfast at 7 (cereal, oatmeal) 150 cal

snack at 10 (yogurt or apple) 100 cal

lunch at noon (salad, protein) 200 cal

Snack at 3 (popcorn or apple) 100 cal

dinner at 6 (protein and veggies) 300 cal

Dessert at 7 (WW dessert) 140 cal

Eating like this is supposed to boost your metabolism. However, I havne't been able to do this since the lapband. I try to stick to 3 meals but can't do breakfast or morning snack anymore.

I wish I found this thread awhile ago! I also love the Biggest Loser. I hope Mark goes. Anyway - my marching orders were 3 small meals a day. This has been a roller coaster ride for me. Either I ate too much and now that I have good restriction I don't eat enough!! I do walk 4.5 miles a day at least 5 days a week. I still don't lose much. Please let me know what the online Biggest Loser is like.

Thanks!!!

I went to NBC and could not find where to vote. Maybe we were only allowed a certain number of days and voting was closed?

Why does Ally not have any hanging skin on her arms. It's not fair!

I do weight training and my trainer and I have been working on building muscle on the back side of my arms where I have all that

floppy skin. I can see Allie's muscles. It must be because she is so much younger. She doesn't look like she has any skin problems anywhere!

What is the right choice for America? Roger or Mark. I think Roger has more to lose, so if we pick him, he could win over the girls. How to they calculate the winner, is it the greatest percentage of weight loss over the entire season?

I really want a girl to win.

Mark is really freaky to me. Ali, Kelly, and even Roger with his wobble neck look really good. Mark looks a like gaunt. I do get the impression that Mark has some deep-seated emotional issues.

What I want to know is if it's too late to vote. I couldn't find anywhere to vote.

What I want to know is if it's too late to vote. I couldn't find anywhere to vote.

It must be too late because when I voted, it came up on the main screen. I looked as well and didn't see anything about it.

This may have already been asked, but has anyone tried their meal plan? They mentioned it on the last episode and I went on their website to check today.

I don't think I would try it, but it sounds pretty okay. It sounds like a Nutra System type plan.