Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

12 hours ago, Sheribear68 said:

Thanks for the welcome!
Right now I do barely get my Protein in if I drink milk.
And lol, you absolutely pegged my calorie intake. Usually under 500 cal/day

I think one of the reasons I’d like to try IF soon is reading about how the body really won’t cannabalize it’s own protein and will burn fat more.
Also a small part of me is scared that when my hunger kick in, it will be so much harder and if I start this now, I’ll have the habit for when the actual hunger kicks in.

Ahhh.... I’m going to wait at least a week or two (or however long it takes to hold over 1/2 cup food at a time) then think seriously about this

You are ALREADY in a fasted state by virtue of the lack of calorie intake. LOL. I would rephrase this that if it were ME...I would strongly NOT do IF so soon after surgery. Seriously. WE NEED TO GET OUR PROTEIN intake steady. EAT. Eat enough veggies with your protein. Eat healthy fat. If you want, become Keto adapted not only cuz of your calorie intake but by keeping your carbs low and protein adequate. That's gonna take MUCH longer than 2 weeks. Let the surgery do the job it's meant to do and control the QUALITY of your diet more than the quantity right now. At some point quantity will become an issue but not in the early days--maybe not even until the 9-10th month...

At about the 6month mark it would be appropriate to entertain ideas about IF, but even then that may be too soon.

This is just my opinion. I clearly am not an RD or doc. LOL. And I don't play one on the internet.

Edited by FluffyChix

Dang! I made the tastiest Nicoise salad today. Sorry no piccys! But, ermagerd! *squeal* So good!

1 hour ago, FluffyChix said:

Dang! I made the tastiest Nicoise salad today. Sorry no piccys! But, ermagerd! *squeal* So good!

Whaaaaa ???? We need piccys 😆

On 3/11/2019 at 4:36 PM, sillykitty said:

Compressed is definitely the key word here! 😂

Well i need two friends holding the corset strings at all times to make this work...

31 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Well i need two friends holding the corset strings at all times to make this work...

I'll help! 'Cause I'm sure you'd do the same for me!

13 minutes ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

I'll help! 'Cause I'm sure you'd do the same for me!

I'll get the other side!!! :)

49 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Whaaaaa ???? We need piccys 😆

I'm gonna make it again tomorrow! I'll take pics then! :D I just used canned salmon. *blush* Cheap lunch!

34 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

I'm gonna make it again tomorrow! I'll take pics then! :D I just used canned salmon. *blush* Cheap lunch!

34 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

I like cheap !

:) Sorry doing a 36hour fast with Mr. F. Our first!!! I'll be back with pics of lunch tomorrow. I'm gonna try for 1-2pm tomorrow. :)

Hey, I feel sure we've seen this--haven't we?

Dang! So you guys, I'm totally counting this as a win, cuz Dr. F. says that we "can" use Bone Broth and even in some cases a tiny amounts of greens on a fast. Well last night I had 1 cup of bone broth with about 1/8c of baby spinach and a tiny crimini mushroom. Total maybe 55cals? MAYBE? And only Water, green tea, matcha, and black decaff coffee the rest of the day. I'm riding high going into 36 hours this morning! I'm gonna push it until dinner tonight. Wooohooooo! Feel good. Mr. F. also did it and even better, he stopped his metformin yesterday and his fasting bg was only 102 this morning. It fell to 90 yesterday afternoon! I'm super stoked!!! :)

Next time I’m having a pity party about my naked self, someone just tell me to put some damn clothes on! High waisted skinny jeans and a padded bra are my salvation 😂

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

5 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Next time I’m having a pity party about my naked self, someone just tell me to put some damn clothes on! High waisted skinny jeans and a padded bra are my salvation 😂

You look amazing!

31 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Oh mah gawsh woman! You look TOTES amazing!!!! You have a fantastic figure and are so beautiful!!! Congrats. Wear them ALWAYS! ALWAYS!!!!

So, just how hawt do you feel these days? And does your head fit through the doorframe? :) Mine would be so. big. sooooo. big! You are SMOKIN' HAWT!

Edited by FluffyChix

28 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

I hate skinny heifers...

Joking jokinh joking... I'm just going to Photoshop my head on your body...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Because look at that body...

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍