ร—
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

2 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

I'm (KALE) FINE...

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And you are very FINE! We have the piccys to prove it. You look gorgeous!!!! And I bet Boo tells you all the time that you look F-I-N-E FINE! :)

1 hour ago, FluffyChix said:

And you are very FINE! We have the piccys to prove it. You look gorgeous!!!! And I bet Boo tells you all the time that you look F-I-N-E FINE! :)

Thanks ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

He thinks I'm (crazy) kale

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

13 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Thanks ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

He thinks I'm (crazy) kale

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hahaha! Well maybe not crazy, but maybe Voodoo is involved? I know I can blame you thank you for personally bringing me to the dark side of lovin':

kale

matcha

green tea

any kind of tea (except tee tee)

chia

hemp hearts

matcha yogurt with lemon twist stevia and blueberries and chia and hemp heart - oh my!

Edited by FluffyChix

5 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Hahaha! Well maybe not crazy, but maybe Voodoo is involved? I know I can blame you thank you for personally bringing me to the dark side of lovin':

kale

match

green tea

chia

hemp hearts

matcha yogurt with lemon twist stevia and blueberries and chia and hemp heart - oh my!

This is the real eating disorder! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1 minute ago, sillykitty said:

bahahahaha! IKR? And I still can't spell match-a! Gah!

Just saw this in @allwet's update and it needs to be shared here.

Why?

Cuz, come on...don't we all know?

Top 5 Things to Decrease Hunger During IF:
1. More sleep - ghrelin (hunger hormone) goes up with lack of sleep--makes you want to eat more! Leptin (appetite suppression hormone) goes down. Helps hormonally control appetite=easier IF (7-8hrs of sleep).

2. Eating More Fiber - fiber passes through tum undigested and takes longer to move through it. (beans, avocado, veggies). Feeling full will make it harder to eat/snack=easier IF. Especially eat high fiber in last meal of day!

3. Proteins and fats - eating more proteins/fats help you feel more satiety for a longer time = harder to eat/binge during IF. Highly processed carbs make you hungrier and make you binge.

4. Exercising - helps increase negative energy balance, muscle growth, building cardio health. But also helps hormone increase Peptide YY (PYY) and Glucolike Peptide 1 (GLP-1) and they suppress appetite. Gimme a P! Gimme a Y! Gimme another Y! With a side of G-L-P-1!!! What's that spell? Weight loss and appetite suppression! Yay! And also exercise caused ghrelin (hunger hormone) to decrease!

5. Drinking Water (drinking sparkling water--shhhh--there-there...) - 1.5lts of water a day suppressed appetite. But we know that is a bare minimum. Sparkling water adds the fizzle and sends electrical signals that believes cals might be coming in...so tum is fooled and is full. :D ;)

(It's been such a long time...*sniff* *sob*)

Edited by FluffyChix

16 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

kale

matcha

green tea

chia

hemp hearts

10 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

giphy (2).gif

The corruption continues from @GreenTealael:

I give you Mocha Caramel Chia pudding with all sorts of healthy crap inside it, AND then I had to top it with more healthy stuff (blueberries and walnuts). LOL.

Tea you were right. Hot liquid is the bomb-diggity dog! Instant chia bloom! (Yogurt is optional--it's sweeter without it, but it gave it more protein). I'll take a pic later when the sun comes up. :) (Ok, I couldn't wait--clearly no fasting this morning. So. Dang. Good!)

image.thumb.jpeg.12f2369d73f53b1424f066d4ca6f97f4.jpeg

image.png.038acac4c839393025bc630f510d34a5.png

Edited by FluffyChix

2 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

I'm Luteal so effectively fasting (for more than 14/10) is in the tank until after the Red Death. I literally need to eat everything lol.

Dr. Mindy talks about doing healthy carb loading the week before with things that build progesterone to help with hunger, and pms symptoms. You might check her out on YouTube! ((hugs))

6 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Dr. Mindy talks about doing healthy carb loading the week before with things that build progesterone to help with hunger, and pms symptoms. You might check her out on YouTube! ((hugs))

Will do!

But I think my body automatically told me ...

*cough cough* Olive Graden adventures again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just now, GreenTealael said:

Will do!

But I think my body automatically told me ...

*cough cough* Olive Graden adventures again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I highly agree!!! :) Oh hey, they are supposed to have zoodles now! Can you believe that? :) I wanna go, I'm just afraid of the never ending breadsticks. ;) LOL.

1 minute ago, FluffyChix said:

I highly agree!!! :) Oh hey, they are supposed to have zoodles now! Can you believe that? :) I wanna go, I'm just afraid of the never ending breadsticks. ;) LOL.

So when I go i never actually order my own foods lol (maybe tiramisu or coffee once in a while) but i make sure who ever is ordering an entree gets the unlimited salad/breadsticks with their meals and that's what i eat ๐Ÿ˜‚

Usually a TON of salad (no dressing... Everyone must suffer with me ๐Ÿ˜‚ ) and 2-3 Breadsticks

People are tired of my nonsense, I'm sure of it ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 minute ago, GreenTealael said:

So when I go i never actually order my own foods lol (maybe tiramisu or coffee once in a while) but i make sure who ever is ordering an entree gets the unlimited salad/breadsticks with their meals and that's what i eat ๐Ÿ˜‚

Usually a TON of salad (no dressing... Everyone must suffer with me ๐Ÿ˜‚ ) and 2-3 Breadsticks

People are tired of my nonsense, I'm sure of it ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I'm sorry but I probably would have made a purse of you long ago for those shenanigans! ;) However, I am guilty of bringing my own little containers of Walden Farms dressings and also bags of Shirataki noodles to put in Soups (at Pho shops). :)

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›!