Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Exercise!

Sunday Nov. 4th

week 5 secong day C25k....holy shit....8 minutes is a long long long long time....and I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sore today.

The slacker has returned..sigh

Okay Saturday I did workout. Lets see half an hour class that was mostly aerobics some weights. Then did 110 crunches and 15 minutes of off and on running. I can definitely feel myself getting stronger in the running area. I don't feel like I'm going to have a heart attack within the first 30 seconds. Anyways Saturday night had a lovely date and ate..lol..Sunday went to the circus..and ate..LOL..

I completely feel like a fat pig..Geeezeee...tonight is step aerobics..thank GOD

Di, you are so not a slacker. You're moving, so that is not slacking!

De, holy crap, 8 minutes???? That's awesome. I'm still at 3 and too scared to move on to week 4. Yikes.

Ok, yesterday 1hr spin class. Tonight, 1hr with trainer, upper body. Ouch! I'm still sore from Saturday.

Walked to & from the gym: 59 min., 4.26 mi. We're having a heat wave here, it was 42 degrees this morning & is going to be the same tomorrow, so I'll walk to & from the gym tomorrow too.

Elliptical: 66 min., just a little over 5 miles.

Wt. Training: 39 min.

Treadmill: 39 min., 3.18 mi.

It was a good workout today!

Today I'm a sloth, but yesterday evening I went for a 2 mile walk - even though it got dark on me by the end of the first mile. I even did the walk/jog thing... OMG I'm so fat and out of shape! Haha. Maybe it'll work better when I've lost a bit more weight!

Holy Bologna Nursey, You've worked out over 3hrs today. Geez, I could never beat that. Yikes...

Ok, 1hr personal trainer (upper body), 10 minute warm up on stationary bike, 45 minute walk with doggy. I'm tired...

Oh yeah, I talked to a doc about my heel spur and he told me before I come in to get a pair of arch supports for my shoes, and wait a couple weeks to see if it would help. It totally helped all day long, throughout all of the exercise, except for the walk. Do you think my foot is just tired? Or should I give it more time. The doc also suggested taking a few weeks off from working out, but I told him no way, and my trainer seconds that notion!

Today I'm a sloth, but yesterday evening I went for a 2 mile walk - even though it got dark on me by the end of the first mile. I even did the walk/jog thing... OMG I'm so fat and out of shape! Haha. Maybe it'll work better when I've lost a bit more weight!

I'm doing the couch to 5k program and I'm super fat and out of shape....But after a few weeks, all the jiggling stopped and I have really firmed up. Try out week one and see how you do. You never know what may happen. I never would have thought that I'd be "running"!

I'm doing the couch to 5k program and I'm super fat and out of shape....But after a few weeks, all the jiggling stopped and I have really firmed up. Try out week one and see how you do. You never know what may happen. I never would have thought that I'd be "running"!

THanks for the push. I'm off work tomorrow, so I think I will give it another go. I'll let you know how I do.

Monday night. Had step aerobics for 45 minutes. Which was fabulous!!..what a great workout. I feel sooo much better already. Other good news I ate the last of the chocolate halloween candy last night..lol. I had given away most of it but the last half bag of milky ways I was being stubborn about..ugh. Anyways..gone now. I can refocus. Also did 110 crunches and some of the circuit training before class last night. Love getting there early and sneaking some extra stuff in.

speaking of milky ways.. has anyone seen the MINT milky ways? OMG. I want one. Lol. I resisted the urge to buy one at Walmart the other day, though I really really really wanted it. (i love mint)

Weather report-32 degrees this morning. Brrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Walked to & from the gym: 3.65 mi., 48 min.

Elliptical: 5.16 mi., 66 min.

Treadmill: 2.64 mi., 32 min.

I walked 3.6 miles today... and it was windy and cold. But I survived. Now my legs/hips hurt. I"m gonna take a nap. (After I upload my BB.)

ok, 1/2 of workout 3 week 3. see c25k thread for details. had to stop 1/2 way through...UGHHHH!!!!!!!!

hey guys.. on the road again...managed to do week 3 workout 1 of c25k in my hotel and did some swimming too. Crazy with my schedule at the mo and this hotel gym SUCKS! so i am going to skip today. (the pool here is worryingly green too)