Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Exercise!

Stef ...they were Egg Beaters...They have lots of flavors now..SouthWestern...chesse and chive...Garden something..awesome Protein and i can hardly tell the diff.

Wow November! Can u believe it!

Today C25k Week 3 workout 4, Swim just 10 mins to cool down and 30 mins weight lifting.

O and 10 mins in hot tub:)

WHOS - Oh, I assumed they were whole eggs...just jealous, I guess! I didn't know they came in flavors. Cool! Oh, and by the way, your kitchen at work is evil!

This morning is even worse than yesterday. My thighs, calves, butt are in excruciating pain from the calf workout and the leg press two days ago. God, please someone tell me there is a magic pill for this so I can go buy it!

I hate these ugly Thanksgiving tickers...I wanna make my Christmas ticker NOW! Oh well...it is what it is.

Yeah i remeber when i was 18 and i did 6 sets of squats with about250 on there. I felt great that day! but for the next three day i could hardly walk!

Ben Gay city! Next time it wont be so bad.

We'll I'm here but didn't do squat last night. My day off.

I'm telling u I gotta do something about the candy. This is ridiculous!! Now someone just brought in like 3 large ziploc bags of candy bars. I hate those people. I have decided I'm going to actually throw the candy away tonight that I have at home. This is what drug addicts must feel like. I mean its gonna be painful to throw it out..lol.

I'm finding myself so addicted to sweets I'm going to have to do something about it. I'm going to have to take a complete weekend and just eliminate anything sweet and go cold turkey. I'm tired of the sweet tooth attacks. I know its off topic sorry I'm rambling. Thank GODDDD spin class is tonight.

Dibaby... I HEAR YOU! Preach it! I like going off topic here! Im with you on this one. Throw it all away! YOu go for it.

While we are off topic check out the "who would you liek to meet thread' on the Lounge section. Sorry i dont know how to do a link.

I see JM and Steff lurking

HA! We're caught! Yep, I'm always here in the mornings. Getting ready to take off, though. I won't be here at all next week...Going to VEGAS, BABY! Can't wait! I'll try to poke in here and there, but we are so booked up with events...we'll see!

We'll I'm here but didn't do squat last night. My day off.

I'm telling u I gotta do something about the candy. This is ridiculous!! Now someone just brought in like 3 large ziploc bags of candy bars. I hate those people. I have decided I'm going to actually throw the candy away tonight that I have at home. This is what drug addicts must feel like. I mean its gonna be painful to throw it out..lol.

I'm finding myself so addicted to sweets I'm going to have to do something about it. I'm going to have to take a complete weekend and just eliminate anything sweet and go cold turkey. I'm tired of the sweet tooth attacks. I know its off topic sorry I'm rambling. Thank GODDDD spin class is tonight.

I was going to say the same thing, I need to lay off the sweet stuff, and I may just make it a new years resolution. I never make resolutions, but I just can't do it during holiday time. I really don't want to set myself up for failure and make myself all depressed for absolutely no reason. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to splurge either.

I see JM and Steff lurking

You got me. I couldn't post earlier, had a really hectic morning. Had to go do a field check and then I got a new chair for my desk at work, except it kind of stunk, so it took about an hour to test drive all the chairs to find one that I liked. I know it sounds crazy, but the company won't buy us new chairs, the just recycle from people who have retired so the chairs are all older than me, and its hard to pick a good one.;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• SabrinaGoddess

I hate these Lovenox shots.  That is all! LOL
      Feeling like a pin cushion.
      I know they are needed and it's only 10 days worth but I really hate giving myself shots. It's one of the reasons I want to be healthy because diabetes runs in my family

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • SabrinaGoddess

Yas, I am HOME! Traveling back home was interesting but I made it.
      For the first time in my flying life we had NO drink service due to the turbulence! It was crazy. I had to call the steward to bring me water. You CAN NOT let yourself get behind on drinking! That would be dangerous.
      My new blog post is up! https://sabrinagoddess.com/day-3-4-post-op-doc-visit

· 0 replies
    • SabrinaGoddess

I am OFFICIALLY SLEEVED! (surgery was Dec 9th, 2019)
      It was an easy procedure for me and I am not having complications. If you want to see part one of my journey go here: https://sabrinagoddess.com/life-on-the-other-side-post-op-wls
      I will be making new posts during this whole process!

· 5 replies
      1. GreenTealael

💚CONGRATULATIONS💚

2. Billy Bob

Glad you survived . lol

3. SabrinaGoddess

@billybob I am thriving and breathing! That's a blessing!

4. BayougirlMrsS

yeahhhhhh we are only 3 months apart on the sleeve journey. I found it has been way easier to lose with the sleeve than it was with the band...... although i loved my band. Sleeve was the easiest SX i ever had too.....

5. SabrinaGoddess

@bayougirlmrss I was told this is the fastest weight loss surgery, but I am not really looking for extremely fast. I want it to be healthy. This is our new tool and we can use it wisely for sure. Are you taking your biotin and vitamins?

• SabrinaGoddess

TOMORROW IS MY DAY! (note this did not post properly so I am still  posting it after the fact)
      I am so very excited! My sister is here with me and my son. I am so excited. My anesthesiologist called me tonight to discuss our plans for tomorrow. I am not feeling nervous at all. Just excited for the future!
      I did buy a few bottles of CFpreop which is really suppose to help you stay hydrated. It's pricey but I feel it's worth it. I tried the Watermelon tonight. I have to stop all liquids after midnight and I go into the hospital at 5:30am for check in. My surgery is at 8am.
      SO HAPPY for this journey!
      You can get the CFpreop on Amazon if anyone is interested. It comes in Watermelon and White Grape.
      Read my night before thoughts on: www.SabrinaGoddess.com

· 0 replies
    • Arabesque

Today I said I’m an XS or size 8 (Aust) at a clothing store. I never thought I’d say those words and say them with confidence. And when I commented a dress was too big on me I was told it was the smallest size. As was the belt I wanted. 

I tried on a slim fitting singlet dress yesterday & was shocked to realise the lumpy bits on the dress were my hip bones. I have an hour glass shape so I always had hips but never ones that stuck out on the front of my body! 

I’ve been a size 10 before - for about 5 minutes. While I am now confident about saying I’m an 8, clothes shopping is all still a bit freaky for me. It’s not that I’m focussed on the size on the label. I’m well aware the cut/line of the clothes and the designer’s style will dictate what size I need or if it will suit my body shape. The size is the starting point & it’s starting at an 8/XS/38 which is a big mind set change. It’s thinking a pair of pants will be too small & discovering they are almost too big. 

While I’m still coming to terms with my actual new body shape and size, I’m very happy to be in this new reality. 

· 4 replies
      1. ms.sss

Yay!!

2. ms.sss

...ah! I see you are from Brisbane! We lived there for a year when Mr. got a work contract there.

I have fond (and not-so-fond, lol) memories of the weather there this time of year. It it crazy hot yet?

3. Arabesque

Hit 42degress last weekend but this week has been in the rather pleasant low 30s (relatively of course😜). Could still wear jeans but thank goodness for air conditioning. Worse is the drought. Everything is dying or dead. Very sad & depressing.

4. ms.sss

I feel ya.

• Trending Topics

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs