Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Exercise!

Spin class last night...ohh it was a toughie as usual..

100 crunches hurried i was late getting to the Y

Ohh date went okay I thought..lots of smooching at the end..LOL..but he hasn't called me again and he said he would..shrugs..men..i dunno it feels like its a bit hard to communicate with this one..and it shouldn't be that way..I'm wayyy to social..LOL

Hey daddy can I get into your class of 70 men?..LOL

Dibaby! If your were in my class NOBODY would be paying any attention to me! There meant to be learning not looking:)

Ok Today

oFf work!!Yaaa! Got back here at midnight.

Did 1 hour weight trainning, 1 hour swimming and C25K

Walked 30 minutes yesterday.

Walked 30 minutes (five times around the baseball field) don't know if it was a mile or not, but it was 30 minutes.

Dibaby! If your were in my class NOBODY would be paying any attention to me! There meant to be learning not looking:)

Ok Today

oFf work!!Yaaa! Got back here at midnight.

Did 1 hour weight trainning, 1 hour swimming and C25K

You are too sweet...hehe..

You guys have me all beat on exercise..I just can't seem to get any more in with my schedule. I really really really want a body bugg though to see what is going on with me.

You guys have me all beat on exercise..I just can't seem to get any more in with my schedule. I really really really want a body bugg though to see what is going on with me.

Actually, I'm super scared now because I know I won't be able to be exercising as much. At work there is all of a sudden a bunch of overtime, and of course I'm taking as much as I possibly can because I really need the money right now...I was actually thinking we would have our huge christmas eve bash...but now we can have it, as long as I start bringing home the bacon.

But the exercise is definately going to suffer. I've made a commitment to the personal trainer 2 times a week, and I'm keeping at least that, and I'd like to be in there on sundays and maybe thursdays later at night. Hopefully I can still keep the c25k thing going, because lately I have really been wanting to actually be a runner! I'm not sure why, but I think its one of those things that I'm struggling with now and I'm just a competitve person by nature, even with myself, so if I can't do something, I end up wanting to do it!:nervous

Walked 3.6 miles yesterday and today each.

The BodyBugg is the greatest thing ever. I've had mine for 3 1/2 weeks... and just got the display watch today. It freaking ROCKS! Everyone should have one.

JM i hear you about the overtime . dont panic you will be able to work on it. You what i hear you about the running thing! Keep it up! I am about 2 years away from being anywhere near to a runner but it does really appeal to me!

Ok today : Well last night i took wife and girls to Wisconsin Dells which has huge indoor Water parks. All night friday and all day sat we ran up stairs to tube slides and jumped around in the huge wave pool for hours. Thats gota count for something!

What the heck? where did everyone go?????????

Better get your butts back in here in start exerciseing. :)

I know you probably had party weekends....well its BACK TO WORK! lol

Today (Mon) swam 1 hour. Hot tub 15 mins mmmmmm

I'm back...I hr with personal trainer, lower body and abs. Ouchie! Maybe later I'll go for a walk with doggie (most likely). I need to start amping up the cardio again. The c25k workout had been non-existent. Maybe tomorrow I'll try week 4, even though I voted for week 3 again...

I know, I can't wait to hear how the dating is going. I have to live vicariously through other people now!

lol thats funny. Come on Di we got to live vicariously (had to copy and paste that word from JM)

i cant work out my stupid comco locker in the Y. Its embrasing.

She asked if i got it right and as i didnt want to seem dumb i said..oh year i got it....now i m screwed no way i can ask foor help now

LOLL...hey guys. :)

Saturday did my weight class. Man my legs are still killing me. Sooo many leg lifts!

Didn't make it to workout Sunday. Had a b-day party for my friends daughter. It was at a Water park thing too. I didn't go swimming and I should have. I'm still weird about having others see me in my suit. I gotta get over this. So instead I kept on grazing..geezes. I have a real problem with free food thats sitting in front of me.

Anyways..no dates this weekend. No money for babysitter..ugh. Turned down 2 dates on Saturday..lol. The one guy James that I've had to dates with already,called Sunday night and apologized for not getting back to me (yeah right this means his dates didn't go so well..LOL). He wants to go out this weekend. Already have some time for myself because the Y has a parents night out thing this saturday..gotta love it.

Ohh get this..I had some guy that thought I'd just come to his house to watch a movie..oh gimmee a break..LOL. I'm sure he's a nice guy and all but come on..I'm not that nuts!

Tonight is step aerobics..back on track. :Banane42:

Friday night I'm having xmas pictures taken with my daughter. This is a first for me. Always felt it would be a waste for me to be in the photo. I'm really excited. Hopefully will turn out good.