Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Exercise!

Stefanie, I just watched the slideshow. Besides the aboslutely gorgeous pictures, look at you. Soooo Skinny!!! Absolutely Stunning!

Aw, shucks! LOL Thank you, folks! Hubby is good with a camera! LOL

Okay I haven't done anything since Tuesday night! Just wayyy to busy. Took the xmas pictures. I still look fat..ugh. I did go out on a date friday night with a different guy..lol. He was nice we went to a bar ended up closing it then went out to breakfast..hehe. I dunno though..just not feeling it..ugh. Went out again with him on Saturday night..still nothing..so gonna let him go. But have a new one that I talked to till midnight last night..sounds very promising. Wants to meet me soon..hehe.

Okay I feel huge and nasty. I'm going to step aerobics tonight even though I still feel hung over..LOLL..bad bad bad..

I dunno guys I just needed a break I think. Oh and the YMCA was closed on Sunday for painting.

Anyways..happy monday :scared:

Good luck with the new date Dibaby!!!

Ok, 1hr with personal trainer lower body, and 20 minutes on elliptical...

post it up JM.

Dust bunnies under the bed were breeding way to quick. i think there was a colony under there.

I cant wait to do that 20min run now--is that sick or what?

My cat is LOVING having me home for the week.

My dog is hating it! She's all, don't you have to be somewhere???

Dust bunnies are bad, very very bad....The dog barks at them!

I hear y'all about the housework...ugh. I think there is enough dog hair on the floor to make another entire dog! (Note to self: shave dogs bald.)

28 mile bike ride, 2.5 hrs weight lifting (chest and shoulders)

Too cold to walk to the gym.

Elliptical: 7.41 mi., 90 min.

Treadmill: 2.51 mi., 30 min.

1 month 'til my lower body lift, the countdown is on!

I used to shave my mothers cat and the cat just loved it. She's a long hair and I think she felt so much better without all the excess.

Ok, 3 straight hours of vacuuming, cleaning floors on all fours by hand, and dusting. Living and Dining rooms DONE! I'm exhausted. Now I get to wash all my glassware. Tomorrow is another fun filled day. I get to cook chicken Soup for turkey day (my mothers idea, eating chicken soup before roast turkey, I don't get it????) and clean the bedrooms and bathrooms. I can't wait.......

Spin class last night and it was evil! Made it expecially hard with turkey day coming...spin those turkey legs!!! LOL

also 110 crunches before hand.

I feel soooo much better! scale went back down a bit but still not past where i should be to get 100 pounds..ugh.

Anyways have a date in a half an hour..weeee..I'm soo excited

Stayed up till like 12:30 am talking with him..bad me..LOLLL

Thing is I'm not worried about meeting him at all..I'm more worried about what the hell I'm going to eat and will it stay down..ugh