Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Exercise!

Yeah Stef.. i too will lose weight this holiday season. They had a weigh in at the Y before thanksgiving and another on Jan 8th. Going to lose weight this Christmas. That will be another first.

Heyy guys! I'm back

Did my weight class on Saturday. Weighed in and lost another pound I had gained over Halloween. Not to bad since it was Thanksgiving week! I'm starting a new diet today. Alot different from weight watchers. A friend of mine has been doing this for 6 months and has seen huge changes. So hopefully this will work. But I gotta get off my sugar addiction which is gonna be damn hard. Anyways it's eating like 6 times a day and it's eating at the right time of the day. Also before workout and after workout. It's a body building diet but it's for losing fat mass right now. The thing is I dunno how well this will work with the band. So I'm just gonna try and see.

Also worked out on Sunday. 20 minutes circuit machines, 110 crunches, then 15 minutes eleptical and 15 minutes treadmill. Supposedly I'm suppose to do the weight machines first before cardio. Who knew..lol

Di, I have to get off the sugar too, its bad, really bad. What types of food will you be eating?

Di, I have to get off the sugar too, its bad, really bad. What types of food will you be eating?

Well its already not working...basically the morning wasn't bad at all..eggwhite omelet with spinach..half slice of cheese..and some pineapple..

But second meal was chicken..wayyy to early for me to be eating chicken..so of course it got stuck..and now im wayyy behind on eating..

The band is just made to hold your food for hours..eating this often I dunno..I'm gonna try and talk to my friend about making it better for my needs. Although I'm sure he'll be upset and just say I'm "making excuses" LOL.

As far as the food..it's alot of spinach..and lean Protein..and lets see..walnuts..carrots..red pepper...oh hell here ill type out a day

Meal #1

1 cup of egg whites

1/2 cup spinach

1/2 slice cheese

1/2 cup pineapple

3 fish oil capsules

to drink: 1 cup green tea with lemon..(no additives to the tea, make sure u look for sugar on the label)

1 cup Water

Meal #2

4 oz grilled chicken breast

1/2 cup spinach

1/2 cup red pepper, sliced

1/4 cup onion, sliced

1 tbsp flax oil

1 tbsp apple cider vinegar

to drink:

1 cup Water

Meal #3

4oz grilled extra lean beef

1/2 cup spinach

1/2 cup carrots

2 tbsp walnuts

1 tsp fresh garlic, minced

1 tbsp apple cider vinegar

3 fish oil capsules

to drink:

1 cup water

I'll stop there just so you get an idea..there's 3 more meals pretty much the same way..except for meal #6 thats 1/2 cup plain yogurt with 1 scoop milk Protein powder. This is just for women who want to loose fat mass..also there's a workout drink and a post workout drink..geezee..its alot to eat in a day..

Ohh this comes from something called No Nonsense Nutrition..I gotta get the guys name again who is the author of it all.

Isn't it funny, that seems like sooo much food. And the chicken would sooo not work for me that early either. But it would definately work, I mean, you get your lean meats, lots of veggies, and healthy oils. How many calories do you consume on an average day?

This morning-2 mlie walk

Hopefully this evening another mile.

I was so bad for Thanksgiving. I slacked off, didn't do any exercise.

Di, I see that you DIDN'T slack off for Thanksgiving. lol

Isn't it funny, that seems like sooo much food. And the chicken would sooo not work for me that early either. But it would definately work, I mean, you get your lean meats, lots of veggies, and healthy oils. How many calories do you consume on an average day?

You know I really don't know how many calories a day. I've been doing weight watchers and it's all been points. So I'm assuming about 1500-1700 a day.

I guess that menu is like the back bone to nutritional eating. There are more foods thank God I can eat I just have to figure out how they are metabolized. Which thank goodness I just ask my friend..lol

Yeah I was bad today I had to use some pudding to push through my chicken stuckage. I knew it would work and it did. I had been sick like 3 times before that. mmmm..pudding..LOL

chicken and pudding.....hmmmmmmmm, it definately would help chicken go down!

Ok, got a talking to from the personal trainer....somehow she can tell that I've been slacking in the cardio and eating areas (gee, I wonder how, I look exactly the same that I did in september!!!!! So, I think for the next few weeks, I'm going to try much harder to work on the diet thing. And the cardio. I know, I know. I feel like I'm repeating myself over and over again. I know I've said this at least 5 times this month.

I think its time for some chicken and spinach!

mmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm chicken and spinach. dont get better than that. I just froze my a$$ off putting lights on the outside of the house. I only do it for my kids. O im gona be such a humbug when they have all left the house.

Hello, everybody! Here's wishing you all a wonderful week!

240 crunches, three sets of "kickbacks" on the cables (I don't know what they are really called, but they sure are great for the butt!) for each leg before my training buddy got there.

Then we did one hell of a chest workout for two and a half hours. God, it felt good!

Tomorrow is leg day...gonna try and push the leg press up to 280 this time, if it doesn't kill me!

Go Steff! Nice new picture!!

Today did Week ^ last workout of C25k

25 mins jogging. This was the actual first time in enjoyed running today! I didnt think i was ever going to enjoy it but it finally happened.

Swam 25mins in the pool.

JM you could say it 1000 times i still would have faith in you !!

Oh, good, cause I'm eating some frankenberry Cereal right now! Oh yeah, I'm off to a great start.....:heh: