Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

fried pickles (double ick) is an appetizer staple here (TX). that is just so wrong.

That's not the only thing wrong in ol' Baja Oklahoma.

Just kidding!!!

I actually lived in Midland for a year, so you can't blame me for attitude about Texas.

OMG!!!! I LOVE fried Dill Pickles!!!!!!

Dipped in ranch dressing....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Course I also LOVE Cabbage Soup, but only the kind from Big Boy-specifically Elias Brother's franchises.

OMG!!!! I LOVE fried Dill Pickles!!!!!!

Dipped in ranch dressing....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Me TOO !!!! Fried pickles and ranch . . . . Man, I'd love to have some right NOW !

I actually lived in Midland for a year, so you can't blame me for attitude about Texas.

That has to be the ugliest part of the state !!! My husband is from Midland and I had never seen such dry, ugly country until I went home with him the first time. I actually asked him, 'What is wrong with the ground here?' as we were landing in Midland . . . His family still laughs about it, 20 years later . . . . .

There are other places in Texas that are wonderful . . . .

There are other places in Texas that are wonderful . . . .

That's what I hear. I'll have to have a look someday. I went to Midland for a job, and when I arrived I was in shock for a while, it was so unappealing. Usually any sort of natural environment is beautiful to me, whether it is desert, mountain, ocean, forest, whatever. But the "natural" environment around Midland is just made up of vast, endless square miles of partched, desolate wasteland with no redeeming features whatsoever. Even if you do drive for half a day to find a puny little stream or lake somewhere, even there there are no trees, the Water is not attractive or refreshing. I'm telling you, Midland is a scary place. There are good people there, like anywhere. But the environment is downright scary.

Okay, I saw Wasa posting on another thread.

Why isn't she here having fun with us???

I have never heard of any of that stuff you have talked about getting fried. Fried pickles? Now that is just wrong.

If you lube your food, you can eat almost anything!!! For example, I started to make a list of food that comes with lubricant allready in it!! The first I tried was TWINKIES. I turn the twinkie inside out so that leaves the creamy stuff on the outside and you can have TWO of them with no problem. The chocolates with the creamy cherry middle, same thing. Just turn them inside out and you are home with up to four of these bits of mana!! Please contribute to this list, because the person posting with the tastiest treat wins a trip for two to Vegas!!!!

FINALLY! Someone with some sense!

I do the same!

Here you go! :)

You SKANK! What kind of supportive person ARE you? You DARE to post food items on a bariatric support forum.

Sheesh.... what kinda idiot are you anyway? That would be akin to posting a photo of a Butterfinger candy bar.

Don't you know people here are trying to lose weight? What are you, some sort of food police? NO! Surely you are just an evil person trying to get us to eat twinkies cuz you dared to post a PHOTO of a TWINKIE!

(this will be lost on anyone that doesn't read OH boards)

I am 99% sure it is me..

but I am like you I think. I can REALLY disagree with someone here in RnR, but on the rest of the board, I am able to respond fine without prejustice. **sigh** **shrug**

if someone wants to carry my comments outside of RnR, so be it..

Nonononooooooooooooo... *I* am 99% sure it is about MEEEEEEEE!

The world revolves around me thus the post in question is about ME! :)

I agree with the rest of your post. *heh, snicker, snort*

Where in the heck is WASa??? Did she go to Mexico??

I don't know how to make sparkly things. I am lucky I figured out how to make a tickler.

I love Rants n Raves. I don't have any feelings one way or the other about what is said in here, and the second I read a post, it's out of my head on to the next post.

Okay ladies, post on!

I'm here I'm here I'm here!!!

I went to Mexico. A friend was banded. YEA!!! Another of us! She's doing GREAT, btw. Was discharged (at her request) a day early. She rocks!

ANY sig that breaks the board annoys me and I don't read their post. It's one thing to scroll up and down, it's wayyy different to scroll left and right. That's just silly.

ingyrob,

maybe. she hasnt been on for a few days though ... :(

i miss her ...

WASA ... WASA where u @ ? :)

Humming theme song to Twilight Zone....

I'm here I'm hereeeeeeeeeee! Nobody can HEAR me! :(

I'm really here, I just feel like I'm in spirit form. ;)

I bought a new laptop that doesn't make me want to spit in anger. It's FAST! Mega fast. So I'll be taking it with me when I travel now.

Smooches to LosingJusMe.... I missed you too!