Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

This is a bit late, but thanks Laurend for the Twinkies, however I think I will give them a miss.

I once had a fried pizza. Has anyone else tried it? I must admit I was a tad shocked when I asked for a pizza and saw the man put it in the deep fryer.

Do you guys get Mars Bars? My husband bought a fried one in Australia, I had a nibble, but did not care for it much.

Do you guys get Mars Bars? My husband bought a fried one in Australia, I had a nibble, but did not care for it much.

what a horrible thing to do to an innocent candybar :omg:

Hey everyone,

I've been reading this thread because it was started by one of my sisters...a shrinking violet from April 07. Yes, for some of us...we became a family through our journey. It is not for everyone...but it works for us. I love my piece of heaven on our april 07 thread.

When I first joined LBT I would cruise around, and from time to time visited R and R. Whatever, it was entertaining. I stopped coming by here when I heard the same shit over and over again. NO biggie. Now, this week, I am in a mood for some drama...so I have been popping over here for a peak around.

I think we are all different on our journeys. When I started, I liked reading everyone's sig. I never had a sparkly thing...but whatever...they are not too bad. Now, I am a band vet, and a LBT "long timer", I don't read the sigs. But I still remember reading everyones sig and being amazed at their weight loss, and dreaming of mine too one day.

Maybe it is the 3 shots of Patron I had at the bar, but my opinion is we all need to chill. There are sooo many cool people w/ great stories on LBT. There are a few that I'd love to meet in a dark alley too and kick their asses too (JOKE, or is it:cry)

We don't need to be sensitive. We don't need to be hateful. These are online people who can be a source of support for you...or not. We all should take from LBT what we need.

Do your own thing. If you want a huge freakin sparkly thingy siggy...have it. Even if 10 people tell you it sucks...fuck 'em. If you hate those things...good...hate 'em. Point is...don't ask permission. You don't need to conform to the masses to be accepted. This is not high school. Beat your own drum...

Everyone...rock on w/ the weight loss. :rockon:And as far as fried twinkies and pizza...not that I find offensive!

peaceout

At the one rodeo I've been to here in TX and at the state fair (again here in TX) they fried everything. (And, it was GOOD!)

-oreos

-twinkies

-snickers

-twix

-frapaccino

-cheesecake - didn't try it, wish I did

You name it...some little stand had it fried.

Where in the heck is WASa??? Did she go to Mexico??

I don't know how to make sparkly things. I am lucky I figured out how to make a tickler.

I love Rants n Raves. I don't have any feelings one way or the other about what is said in here, and the second I read a post, it's out of my head on to the next post.

Okay ladies, post on!

Yes where is Wasa. In Mexico having a TT? She has got no consideration for us poor souls left behind enjoying ourselves and supporting in each with no one to talk straight to us and tell us how it is. She has got no shame! It is not as it a TT is anything serious, just a tiny operation. She should be back already. :):):):):):)

The Maryland Renaissance Festival has all of those fried foods. I even had fried pickles which were awesome dipped in ranch. Fried cheesecake, fried oreos....gawsh and I wonder how I got so fat? lol

Wasa...come out, come out, wherever you are....