Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Hey all, I just wanted to join the group. I have to say although I haven't posted here that I have enjoyed (for the most part) reading about your lives and the support you provide to each other. This site has been my support since getting the band and don't quite know where i would be with out it. So I hope your day has been wonderful, mine was DH and my doggie Truffles took a hike in the mountians. It was beautiful, the fall colors and the brisk air. I need to get out and connect with something and that did the trick. Take care- Suzanne

Hey all, I just wanted to join the group. I have to say although I haven't posted here that I have enjoyed (for the most part) reading about your lives and the support you provide to each other. This site has been my support since getting the band and don't quite know where i would be with out it. So I hope your day has been wonderful, mine was DH and my doggie Truffles took a hike in the mountians. It was beautiful, the fall colors and the brisk air. I need to get out and connect with something and that did the trick. Take care- Suzanne

Hi bristlecone. This thread is so long and cumbersome that most of us are now posting on the PJTP: Again in the rants and raves section. Of course you can post here as much as you want, but this thread is essentially dead. Please join us on the new one!

Hey all,i just wanted to say i am down 45 pounds ! it is slow but boy i sure am happier.I actually feel alive! I had surgery december 16 2009.I hope i only keep going down.This is the best thing i have ever done in my life! I used to wake up every morning with "im going to do good today on my diet" I dont feel that any more Their is a peace about this whole thing! i have never been happier with this "tool" ive been given! Lisa Lap 63:biggrin:

Lisa, that is fantastic!! Keep up the good job and never take your eyes off the prize. J

Chris, the only rule for this thread is to be who you are say what you feel…

Thank you all so much for the cards and your prayers! I love them. I get very tired easly. Other wize I feel pretty good. I haqve to have a bone marrow biopsy on Tues. Then get my port and start chemo in Nov. They say I will be havig 2 rounds of chemo. I think that is the right wording. Anyway I will be having it until March. Then 1 month of no treatments then 5 weeks of radiation. They are hoping that will take care of the cancer. The tumor has gotten bigger since the surgery. The Dr. confirmed that this past Wed. when I went in.

I pray you are all doing well. Love ya'll and Miss ya'll:wub:

Hi G4E, its so nice to see you! Please know I’ve been thinking about you! I’m praying for you in your tough time. (((hugs))) I hope everything turns out good for you!!