Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I don't understand this Roman Polanski thing either, first of all the only thing I thought they could prosecute after this much time was murder. Second I think the guy should have had his nads chopped off years ago!!!

On a happier note, I went in and had my hair stylist do foils on my hair and it turned out great!! I had my first trim on my new doo too!!

I just got a new phone and have been spending tons of time trying to learn all of the goodies on it, I got a Samsung Instinct touch phone, LOVE it!!!

We are having a bit of a heat wave for the Seattle area, it is supposed to be in the 70's all week, right now it is bright and sunny out and it feels GREAT! I'm off to watch the step daughter play soccer.

Have a great day everyone!

Bernadette

I don't understand this Roman Polanski thing either, first of all the only thing I thought they could prosecute after this much time was murder. Second I think the guy should have had his nads chopped off years ago!!!

On a happier note, I went in and had my hair stylist do foils on my hair and it turned out great!! I had my first trim on my new doo too!!

Bernadette

I think basically he never served his full "sentence" the first time, he fled the country.

Congratulations on the hair. Jeez, I certainly need to do something to mine.

Fab, I love new gadgets, I am a true gadget geek. Have fun playing with it.

I keep contemplating doing something with my hair. I know the minute any gray starts showing up I will, but hopefully that won't be for a while. My parents didn't start going gray till their sixties. But, some highlights or something would be nice.

Okay first of all love you SUSAN but what????? you have no gray yet?? Okay I will calm down now and repeat no gray? I have to admit that before I went through chemo and lost all of my hair I had a small amount of gray, after chemo I came back curly.....and gray!!!! Okay I'm sure i have quite a few years on you too. I guess I will continue to color, I found the best stylist!!!! She actually worked for Microsoft for over 10 years and decided to retire and do hair, okay she is still young and the BEST!

NEXT PART TRULY A RANT AND RAVE" BE PREPARED!!!

Okay I just want to say that I have been watching Extreme Home Makeover and I have to admit I have not watched it in a LONG time. The reason being..when I went through cancer treatment not once but twice, we could not get any help from anyone!!! We were in danger of losing our home because of all the surgeries and the treatment costs. Do you think we could get help???? NO, I have worked my entire LIFE!!! and we still did not qualify for any help. Before I got sick we made good money, but during all of my surgeries and treatment I was unable to work full time, we had tons of medical and less pay!! Needless to say we got WAY behind! Does anyone know what it costs to go through chemo??? And 9 surgeries in less than 2 years?? Even with good insurance you will end up owing more than you can afford to pay. Okay I need to take a deep breath and stop posting, just my little RANT & RAVE for the day!!! I hate that "some" people are able to get help and others just fall by the way side. PS I hate that show!!!!!

I am just the opposite --- I love the show!!!

Now I have never ask them for help, and have "questioned" a few of the recipients----but it is still a decent show I feel like. It is much more uplifting to watch people be rewarded for doing good things, such as tonights, where they took in 4 nieces and nephews, as opposed to rewarding people for who can eat the grossest things, or be conniving enough to beat out someone else.

It is part of my Sunday night line up.....but I don't expect you to watch if ya don't wanna!!! LOL To each their own. My Best Friends loves the Survivor shows----I just shake my head in disbelief!!!

Then again my DH LOVES the political crap, and I cannot stand all the constant back stabbing and BS!! And the arguing, gets on my nerves in nothing flat!

No wonder we have so many channels to choose from!!! LOL

G'night all....

Spring has well and truly sprung - wildflower season is half way through already and the bird are in breeding season or are already busy raising their families. Flowers everywhere and beautiful days. These were taken at Bibra Lake - about 2km from my house, in the heart of the suburbs:

Swans with Cygnets:

SwanswithCygnets02.jpg

SwanswithCygnets05.jpg

SwanswithCygnets06.jpg

Little Corellas billing and cooing:

LittleCorellasBillingandCooing.jpg

Pink & Grey Galahs:

PinkandGreyGalah04.jpg

Male Musk Duck in full breeding mode:

MuskDuck-BreedingMale.jpg

Profusion of wildflowers:

Wildflowers-Dianella.jpg

Wildflowers-OrangeStars.jpg

Wildflowers-Purple03.jpg

BushandWildflowers04.jpg

Lots more piccies of birds, flowers and bushland

Fanny, those pics are beautiful.

Sorry, Fab, no grays yet, and I bet we are close to the same age. I am 42.

I occassionally watch Extreme Makeover, but not real often. Lately, the hubby and I have been seriously into the food Network.

Fanny, beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing them!

Life is confusing enough without 2 PJTP threads; in which one should I post??? Today's update is in the other one...

Post in either, or both. The two aren't mutually exclusive or anything (people say the same thing about me and "being cool").

Fanny, beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing them!

Very nice pics, Fanny!

Post in either, or both. The two aren't mutually exclusive or anything (people say the same thing about me and "being cool").

:frown::laugh:

I think I will stick with the other PJTP thread; if anyone here wants to know what's going on (what's going on...you're humming it now, aren't you?) in my life, that's where I'll be.

I'll be seeing you, in all the new familiar places....

:eek::laugh:

I think I will stick with the other PJTP thread; if anyone here wants to know what's going on (what's going on...you're humming it now, aren't you?) in my life, that's where I'll be.

GAH!!! Yes, tap, it is now playing in my head..over and over and over again.:frown:

Hello everyone! I miss ya'll! I am at my daughters home trying to catch up on my emails and things. All most 900 emails! What a pain to sort thru.

Any way I want to Thank you all for your prayers and concerns, not only for me but my DBIL who is still in the hospital.

Kat, Thank you so much for the talks and keeping LB freinds informed. You have no idea how much that means to me.

Ebony thank you for the card.

In a nut shell I have cancer again. I will be having a CAT and Pet scans done on Wed. Then we will decide if I will just do radiation or chemo also. I go Friday and get unfilled as I am having trouble eating. I feel fine other than I can't turn my head much from the surgery. The tumer on my thyroid was the size of a softball the Dr. said. He couldn't remove but a little of ot because it is entangled with so much muscle and tissue and my larynx. I was to;d I won't be working for a while and to applyfor disability. I am going stir crazy sitting around my house.

I pray you all have a blessed day.

I'm praying for you! Please check in and let us know how you're doing.

CC: Hope you had a nice trip home. So glad you had a good time! Now see, didn’t I tell ya?? ;-) Let us know when the baby arrives!!

Fab: LOL! Extremism at its best. You know… that’s the one thing that I can’t think rationally about. Abusing children or animals in any manner. So, I don’t disagree at all!

That’s great about the new do! Got pix? J I’ve heard about that and chemo. My auntie lost her hair too and it came back curly. That’s really very interesting! Sorry to hear about your money setbacks as a result of your condition. That’s what we’re here for! Rant away!! (((hugs))) don’t you feel better?? J

Re: Phones, etc. Ah, I see you got the Samsung something… I got a Samsung Glyde awhile ago. I was happy at first but the darn thing keeps clunking out on me. I had to replace it again and I’m on my third one now. I hope yours turns out okay! I was at Verizon yesterday and of course received good customer service. I asked them about the iPhone possibility and the manager told me the ATT exclusivity ends as of 12/31/09 midnight. He said they’re working on it! I have high hopes! :-D

Tchr: I see you with some red hi-lites and big curls! J

Susan: I never see my gray’s until my roots are longer than the rest of my hair.. lol – but they’re few in between too. I’m almost 36 so I say I’m not doing too bad! My Dad is almost 60 and STILL doesn’t have many. My Mom is the same age and is 100% Gray. Crazy huh? I think I’ve taken after Dad.. yayyy!!!

Kat: I LOOOOVE Survivor girl! I’ve not missed one season since it started. This new season is the best yet! I can’t believe it just continues to get better. Strange but I’m digging Russell the conniver. I don’t usually like the connivers but he’s special. He’s probably likely going to win this one. If not, I’ll say so far he’s the best player I’ve seen on Survivor ever.

Fanny: Oh you lucky girl! We’re now starting to get the freezing cold and no sunshine days. Okay, I’m moving to Australia for the next few months!

For some reason I can’t see the pics (at work) I bet they’re great. I’ll check em out at home.

Tap: I’ll see you over at VV’s threads. Will miss you here though!

Um Plain....no, no they don't!!! :sneaky:

:thumbup::laugh:

Tippity Tappity!!!! How you've been missed!

Signed,

43 and no grays!