Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

OMG!!!! I LOVE fried Dill Pickles!!!!!!

Dipped in ranch dressing....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

See what a silly girlie you are? You don't dip them in ranch dressing, you cut them up itty bitty and mix them with lemon yogurt.

Honest to zog, it's yummy and NO, I'm not preggers. Been doing it for 20 years and it's GREAT!

See how much you are loved? You're only gone a day and we're all freaking out!

See what a silly girlie you are? You don't dip them in ranch dressing, you cut them up itty bitty and mix them with lemon yogurt.

Honest to zog, it's yummy and NO, I'm not preggers. Been doing it for 20 years and it's GREAT!

Hmmmm, okay.

Do the pickles need to be fried to put in the lemon yogurt, or are you saying to cut up pickles out of the jar? 'Cuz I'm gonna try it.

Nonononooooooooooooo... *I* am 99% sure it is about MEEEEEEEE!

The world revolves around me thus the post in question is about ME! :)

I agree with the rest of your post. *heh, snicker, snort*

oh Wasa, you think that post was about you. it always has to be about you, doesnt it? well i dont think so.

just cause you went to Mx and wrote this post to **gasp** help newbies (is that allowed, really??) you think you are the shit.... **sigh**

I'm here I'm here I'm here!!!

I went to Mexico. A friend was banded. YEA!!! Another of us! She's doing GREAT, btw. Was discharged (at her request) a day early. She rocks!

ANY sig that breaks the board annoys me and I don't read their post. It's one thing to scroll up and down, it's wayyy different to scroll left and right. That's just silly.

i am so sorry to hear about your friend being banned. :(

glad she is recovering nicely though.

Hmmmm, okay.

Do the pickles need to be fried to put in the lemon yogurt, or are you saying to cut up pickles out of the jar? 'Cuz I'm gonna try it.

i think you are both preggers ;) that is just SO very wrong. pickles alone make me gag. put them in yogurt ... where is that im gunna barf smiley??

I like pickles but there is absolutely NO WAY they are going in lemon yogurt! That is just plain nasty!

My daughter is pregnant and eats about a jar of pickles every day. I am going to tell her to dip it in lemon yogurt and find out how disgusting or delicious this really is.

Whether or not someone *likes* how you express yourself doesn't matter. I hate sparky sigs. So what? I'm not saying "I hate sparkyl sigs so you should remove yours." Never once asked someone to remove it. I just said I don't like it. It's the thickness of someone's skin that determines what happens from there. If I say "I can't stand the smell of CK1" it means just that, it doesn't mean that anyone out there wearing it needs to stop. Geeez, come on.

Fried foods .... anyone try fried mac & cheese? omfg. It's like a bite sized orgasm. Cheesecake Factory has a mighty fine one. (I've had like 2 bites since banding, it's a bit too rich for me now, but I used to do some hurting with it).

post-205294-13813135862269_thumb.jpg

Fried foods .... anyone try fried mac & cheese? omfg. It's like a bite sized orgasm. Cheesecake Factory has a mighty fine one. (I've had like 2 bites since banding, it's a bit too rich for me now, but I used to do some hurting with it).

droooooooooooooool....

i can image how that feels when it's stuck though ... :faint:

Hmmmm, okay.

Yumm... out of the jar! Make them tiny pieces. It adds a zing and a tiny bit of texture/crunch to your Lemon yogurt. It doesn't take much, just a bit.

I used to get the ladies at the coffee shop at a hospital to do this for me and they would gag the whole time they were cutting up pickles. But they did it for me. :scared: I couldn't help but to laugh.

Losingjusme...

i think you are both preggers wink.gif that is just SO very wrong. pickles alone make me gag. put them in yogurt ... where is that im gunna barf smiley??

I don't like 'em either. But in yogurt? YUMMY! Any other way, they are gross.

And yes, dearie! The world revolves around me. My friend was banned last week and she's very happy. Well, she was until her Grandmother died the day after we got home. :fish: