Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Things I'm looking forward to

Yea not feeling like everybody thinks im a fat slob is definitely no 1 to me

Sent from my SM-G935T using the BariatricPal App

-Not having to side tie my gym shoes

- being able to sneak past a person without butt bumping them

-not thinking everyone is staring at me when I eat

- not tugging at my shirt to make sure my belly is covered

-clothes that don't have embroidery and butterflies

-my kids being able to wrap a hug around me

Just to name a few...

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

But fat girls looove embroidered butterfly ugly crap clothes! Lol so true

Sent from my SM-G930P using the BariatricPal App

I’m tired of living in limbo. “When I lose weight I will do this or that or the other.” All the things I want to do have been on hold for 24 years.

I don’t want my fears about my health to decide my future.

I sold my kayak because I couldn't get in it without falling over, not to mention I couldn't even fit in it.

I want a new kayak.

I’m so tired of being the only one who is hot and sweaty when everyone else is chilly.

I’m tired of my pants falling down because they are not around my waist but up under my belly.

I’m tired of not being able to wipe my butt without getting a cramp in my side from trying to reach it.

I’m tired of my big blouses slipping off the hanger.

I want to fit in my bathtub and be totally covered in Water.

I’m tired of wanting to take a bath but then worrying that I will hurt myself trying to lift myself out.

I want to be hugged tighter. No one can get their arms around me at this point.

When I eat, I want to be able to be close enough to the table to lean over and not drop food on my boobs.

I want to be able to get a smaller suitcase so I can carry it on instead of hauling that much too heavy suitcase to ticketing, paying $25 to check it, and then waiting forever for it to come out on the luggage carousel.

If someone parks too close to me, I want to be able to open my door and squeeze into the front seat anyway.

I am tired of being overlooked at work. (I think I’ve been overlooked for a promotion.)

Did I say I want to be hugged tighter?

I’m tired of living in limbo. “When I lose weight I will do this or that or the other.” All the things I want to do have been on hold for 24 years.

I don’t want my fears about my health to decide my future.

I sold my kayak because I couldn't get in it without falling over, not to mention I couldn't even fit in it.

I want a new kayak.

I’m so tired of being the only one who is hot and sweaty when everyone else is chilly.

I’m tired of my pants falling down because they are not around my waist but up under my belly.

I’m tired of not being able to wipe my butt without getting a cramp in my side from trying to reach it.

I’m tired of my big blouses slipping off the hanger.

I want to fit in my bathtub and be totally covered in Water.

I’m tired of wanting to take a bath but then worrying that I will hurt myself trying to lift myself out.

I want to be hugged tighter. No one can get their arms around me at this point.

When I eat, I want to be able to be close enough to the table to lean over and not drop food on my boobs.

I want to be able to get a smaller suitcase so I can carry it on instead of hauling that much too heavy suitcase to ticketing, paying $25 to check it, and then waiting forever for it to come out on the luggage carousel.

If someone parks too close to me, I want to be able to open my door and squeeze into the front seat anyway.

I am tired of being overlooked at work. (I think I’ve been overlooked for a promotion.)

Did I say I want to be hugged tighter?

Sounds like you have a lot to work for. Good luck i hope you get all the things you wish for.

Sent from my SM-G935T using the BariatricPal App

@@BuffaloBill, yes, I have a lot to work for. That is only a very small part of the list. I keep it taped up on my bathroom mirror and on the refrigerator to help me remember.

Thank you kindly for your good wishes.

getting hit on when i go out and not being the fat 3rd wheel.

being able to fit in Rollercoaster ride.

not having to shop at Lane Bryant or Torrid or Catherine's

feeling confident and loving the skin I'm in and just being happy

just a few things im looking forward to

Sent from my SM-G925T using the BariatricPal App

@@BuffaloBill, yes, I have a lot to work for. That is only a very small part of the list. I keep it taped up on my bathroom mirror and on the refrigerator to help me remember.

Thank you kindly for your good wishes.

if you don't mind, I'm going to copy your list and put it on my refrigerator too! Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

No more shopping in the plus size department.

Feeling confident.

People staring at me for a good reason!

Shocking people at my 20 year class reunion!

YAAAAAAS YAAAAAAAS! This and this!! At 3 mos post op-- I do not have to shop in the plus dept. I can but I can fit most Large and even some mediums. I am technically still plus size but I am now able to finally take my rightful position in the stores I was meant to shop in!!! And that makes me feel confident!

Next year-- my 20th reunion will be on a cruise ship to the Bahamas. I will be there with bells on. Looking as good as I did when I was in my 20's. I don't really talk to any of my old classmates but I'll be there with my hubby. If it turns out to be lame, he and I will still have a great time on the other side of the cruise ship no matter what.

getting hit on when i go out and not being the fat 3rd wheel.

being able to fit in Rollercoaster ride.

not having to shop at Lane Bryant or Torrid or Catherine's

feeling confident and loving the skin I'm in and just being happy

just a few things im looking forward to

Sent from my SM-G925T using the BariatricPal App

Yaaaaaas girl hang in there-- it's coming!!! I'm married but I do miss getting hit on like I used to a woman needs to be able to turn heads to feel sexy sometimes. HOWEVER-- when it does start to happen, which it is a little bit-- I only have eyes and loyalty for my hubby. He stood by me and made me feel beautiful through it all. The other guys can kiss my ass. I'm going to hold my head up high flash my ring and keep it moving.

Going to Cedar Point in 2 weeks for HALLOWEEKENDS. The last time I was there with my family-- I was turned away from 3 rides because the belts wouldn't fit and I was sooooo embarrassed. I doubt that will happen this time! LOOKING SO FORWARD TO IT! All great goals and NSV's. I just related to these ones so well I had to shout!!!

Going to an amusement park.

Having a towel fit all the way around after a shower.

Not having pain when going up steps

Shopping in reg stores

Sent from my A450TL using the BariatricPal App

Being in less pain

Getting off all these meds

Keeping up with my pre-teen daughter

Being able to make it to the end of a hike...see the waterfall or scenic view at the end

Enjoy my life again

Wear clothes i actually like not the only ones that fit...hate flowers and butterflys and rhinestones!

Sent from my LGMS631 using the BariatricPal App