Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bodybugg users report here!

Dawn...go back and register without saying anything about the lapband and it will let you register. That's what I did and a bunch of others have done.

wear it on your leg...hmmm never thought of that. And you find its accurate? I seem to be doing ok with it this time around without breaking out but, I'm keeping the metal contacts further out on my arm instead of in the back. Seems to be tougher skin on the outer part versus the back of my arm. :sad: Thanks for the advice. I'll have to try the leg thing lol

wear it on your leg...hmmm never thought of that. And you find its accurate?

There was a discussion of wearing it on the leg either earlier in this thread (Nov / Dec 2007) or another similar thread about the bugg. I received results that were consistent with the upper arm results. Your mileage, of course, may vary...

Just noticed you were from Taunton - I used to work just up 138 in Canton and lived in Randolph for a while... In fact, just got back from visiting the in-laws in Boston. I do dearly miss Boston.

B

Edited by mbsbike2002
Just because...

Hey,

I was banded almost a year ago in October. I purchased the Body Bugg to help me with my weight loss but quickly found that it just isn't for me. I would have done better spending the $400 on an elliptical machine which is what I really want now so I am selling my Body Bugg. I have only worn it maybe 4 days... I know don't fuss at me LOL.... but I just want to sell it. I have the Armband and the digital display. I am thinking about putting it on Ebay for $300 and shipping but may let it go for less. If anyone is interested just let me know and I will see what I can work out. I have my heart set on an elliptical and just don't have the money to just shell out for one so I'll start by selling my Body Bugg. Just let me know if interested !!! :)

Hey everyone! I hope someone can help me. I'm in need. I see everyone talking about their bodybuggs and I got one, off ebay, well, the guy refuses to share his username and password now that I have paid and I don't get why. :sad:Does anyone have one that they no longer use that they would share with me?????

Any help would be MORE than appreciated!

Hey everyone! I hope someone can help me. I'm in need. I see everyone talking about their bodybuggs and I got one, off ebay, well, the guy refuses to share his username and password now that I have paid and I don't get why. :sad:Does anyone have one that they no longer use that they would share with me?????

Any help would be MORE than appreciated!

Did you purchase what remained of his online membership also? If not or its already expired, I think you just need to register your bugg on line and pay the membership fee.....it's around $10/mo. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I've had mine so long that I'm not sure how it works anymore.

yes, if you purchase a used bugg then you have to register it in your name and get your own password etc. It's a little expensive to start - I think $149 for the first three months but then it's a lot less for the continuing months. I also purchased mine on ebay but made sure that it was New in the box with the 3 month free membership. Got a pretty good deal - only $179.

Any help here would be appreciated. I've been wearing my bugg for a week now and logging meticulously. It shows a deficit of at least 1,000 calories a day and I still haven't lost any weight. I've basically been stalled since April. Thought this would help me see what's going on. All it shows me is that I'm staying on track food wise and exercsing but not losing the weight. How can this be??? I'm so frustrated!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

I just put this up for sale on ebay if anyone is interested click here

Hi Everyone! I'm new to this tread. I Purchased a Bodybugg yesterday and hit the ground running this morning. I'm very excited to add this tool to my weight loss arsenol of things that will hopefully allow me to be a success. The frustrating part is waiting for the phone call for the set up. I programmed miy BB and synced it to the display monitor, but I cant figure out how to start logging in my food yet. I'm assuming that when I get the call for the consultation they will cover all of that. Do I have to be PatientPolly or can someone help me out?

For the cost of the BodyBugg and the monthly user fees (how much are they?), is it worth it in general? I've seen it as product placement on The Biggest Loser and wondered if people really like it. Can it measure your metabolism? I'm not into recording my food so I might have problems with that.

I just ordered a bodybugg and I can't wait to get it and start using it. I was banded 9/25/08 and my loss has been slow. I know its a learning process and I'm learning everyday. The one thing I know I've been slackin' on is the exercise so I was hoping that seeing what my true intake is vs. my calorie burn would help me get motivated!!

Hoping this thread will be a good support for using my new tool. The bandsters here are the greatest.

Just got started with mine today. It definitely has made me more accountable already. Yikes! Now I know why I'm fat. I've barely eaten anything and I've consumed 1509 calories. I guess I will be drinking Water for the rest of the evening.

dd- all you have to do is log into your program. On the left hand side of the screen it has a "button" that says "Calories Consumed." Click on that and away you go!

I want a new black one - I was hoping they would give a good discount for those of us with an active one - but 189 isnt much of a discount.