Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bodybugg users report here!

Hi, well, I've been reading the bodybugg reports and finally got one after not being able to lose a pound after 6 weeks. I was banded on February 13, 2007. At that time, I weighed 271.4. Six weeks ago, I weighed in at 246 and went back up to 249 due to fat loss/muscle gain. (Not complaining there) that is where I stayed until now. I wasn't depressed since I thought I was doing everything right. I was eating less and excercising more. Well, at least that is what I thought until I got the bodybugg. Pudin' was a big inspiration for that one. I've had the BB for 3 days now and I finally broke through the plateu. I'm right back to 246 with more fat loss and muscle gain. It's so exciting.

I guess I needed lapband and armband. I'm just banded everywhere. LOL!! It really is motivating to see where you are at with the numbers. Even though I was exercising my butt off, it still wasn't enough and now, I know how much more I have to exercise through the day. It's fun to see the scale going down again. Finally!!!

Anyways, I think we should log our stats for the bodybugg on here. It's really fun!!

So far, 3lb weight loss on the bodybugg/lapband from June 4-7. YEAH!!!

Hi, well, I've been reading the bodybugg reports and finally got one after not being able to lose a pound after 6 weeks. I was banded on February 13, 2007. At that time, I weighed 271.4. Six weeks ago, I weighed in at 246 and went back up to 249 due to fat loss/muscle gain. (Not complaining there) that is where I stayed until now. I wasn't depressed since I thought I was doing everything right. I was eating less and excercising more. Well, at least that is what I thought until I got the bodybugg. Pudin' was a big inspiration for that one. I've had the BB for 3 days now and I finally broke through the plateu. I'm right back to 246 with more fat loss and muscle gain. It's so exciting.

I guess I needed lapband and armband. I'm just banded everywhere. LOL!! It really is motivating to see where you are at with the numbers. Even though I was exercising my butt off, it still wasn't enough and now, I know how much more I have to exercise through the day. It's fun to see the scale going down again. Finally!!!

Anyways, I think we should log our stats for the bodybugg on here. It's really fun!!

So far, 3lb weight loss on the bodybugg/lapband from June 4-7. YEAH!!!

I'd never heard of this until I read your post...so I looked it up (BODYBUGG :: HOW IT WORKS). It seems like s'thing I may want to invest in. I'm gonna poke around their site a little more.

I went back and forth on getting one for over a month because I really did not want to spend that much money on it. But, after not losing, I decided that I really needed to see what my body was doing since I thought I was doing everything right.

I'm so glad I did. If only I purchased it sooner, I would be so many more lbs off the scale. Oh, well...it's moving now.

You know, I walked 2 miles a day and went to the gym during that 6 weeks I wasn't losing. But, for my body, it still wasn't enough. Now, with the bodybugg stats, I'v learned that sitting at my desk only burns 1.3 calories but if I get up and pace during a telecon meeting, I burn over 8 calorie a minute. Last night when I downloaded my stats, it showed me that I had 700 more calories to burn to meet my goal. So, I went for a walk, did aerobics and finally met my 1000 calorie deficit! It's so amazing. This morning, I was down another 1lb.

So, that brings me to a total of 4.2lbs lost for good this week. I have to say that the BB is worth the money. I think I'm going to start calling it BB KING!! LOL!! It rules!

If you are going back and forth, just get it. You'll be glad..I was. Okay, I sound like a commercial. LOL!

Charlotte

I went back and forth on getting one for over a month because I really did not want to spend that much money on it. But, after not losing, I decided that I really needed to see what my body was doing since I thought I was doing everything right.

I'm so glad I did. If only I purchased it sooner, I would be so many more lbs off the scale. Oh, well...it's moving now.

You know, I walked 2 miles a day and went to the gym during that 6 weeks I wasn't losing. But, for my body, it still wasn't enough. Now, with the bodybugg stats, I'v learned that sitting at my desk only burns 1.3 calories but if I get up and pace during a telecon meeting, I burn over 8 calorie a minute. Last night when I downloaded my stats, it showed me that I had 700 more calories to burn to meet my goal. So, I went for a walk, did aerobics and finally met my 1000 calorie deficit! It's so amazing. This morning, I was down another 1lb.

So, that brings me to a total of 4.2lbs lost for good this week. I have to say that the BB is worth the money. I think I'm going to start calling it BB KING!! LOL!! It rules!

If you are going back and forth, just get it. You'll be glad..I was. Okay, I sound like a commercial. LOL!

Charlotte

You're doing a good job w/the advertising! LOL! I was thinking it was a little expensive, but sounds like it would be worth it.

Hi All,

I just purchased the body bugg.. now anxiously waiting for its arrival! Please tell me that its that easy in that you don't have to log all your food daily? If you don't log your food daily, is it still as accurate?

Suzie Q

I can't remember the name of it, but someone got something similar that cost's about $100 less.

Congrats on getting one!!

If you know how many calories you are eating a day, you don't have to. However, you won't be able to see your deficit unless you log your calories. Oh, and they have many foods in there. It only take a minute to log your food. Really easy. I hated logging food until I got this. Now, it's motivational to see that if I eat 100 more calories that I will have to work out more or I can eat that extra 100 calories because I have banked more calories burned. It will give you the stats. But, I don't think it will be as accurate without logging your food.

Hi All,

I just purchased the body bugg.. now anxiously waiting for its arrival! Please tell me that its that easy in that you don't have to log all your food daily? If you don't log your food daily, is it still as accurate?

Suzie Q

These are my stats so far today: 2271 Calories burned, 1302 calories consumed, 969 deficit. I want to stay around 1000 calorie deficit. As long as I keep a deficit, I will lose weight. So, I'm going to have dinner now and then go for a walk. As you can see, it won't take much to keep my deficit for the day and I've eaten many calories today. I love knowing. It's awesome.

Excellent job... keep up the good work...clearly its working!! I can't wait to take the guess work out of loosing weight. I was thinking about it and when I was on Jenny Craig or WW or any other diet program, I wouldn't weight myself all week and at the end of the week it was a total surprise at how much weight I had either gained or lost. I think I'm going to love knowing day by day where I stand calorie wise and not having that surprise at the end of the week.

Thanks for the good advise... I think I'll log my food to be able to see the deficit! *squeel*...can't wait!

bodybugg is the best! I had surgery 10 months and 7 days ago and I have lost 106 lbs with the help of that. I was not doing well the first 5 months, and then the body bugg helped me with that (and also restriction) but it really does help you see the reality of what you eat vs. what you burn. IT'S WONDERFUL!!! and very eye opening.

I love hearing this!! YEAH!! I know, I'm going on my 4th month post-op and couldn't beleive that most of my weight loss was right after surgery. I definitely need the two things. It's funny...today, I got my hair done. Usually, while I'm under the hair dryer, my stylist will be working on somebody else. Today, I went out and walked around the outside to let my hair dry naturally. I walked for about 10-15 minutes and burned about 100 calories doing that..vs. sitting in the chair. She thought it was great!! LOL!! And, I got more movement in today and burned more. I love this bodybugg. I'm now down over 6 lbs this week alone and I really don't feel like I'm eating differently..I'm just moving differently now. It's nice to know that once I reach my defecit, I can choose to either eat and work out more or just stop right there. Yes, very eye opening.

It is so much better that all the diet programs I have ever been on...this and being banded! Love it!

bodybugg is the best! I had surgery 10 months and 7 days ago and I have lost 106 lbs with the help of that. I was not doing well the first 5 months, and then the body bugg helped me with that (and also restriction) but it really does help you see the reality of what you eat vs. what you burn. IT'S WONDERFUL!!! and very eye opening.

I can't wait until you get yours!! You are going to love it. It really does take the guess work out. This, along with my lapband, has really been my "Ah Ha" moment in my life. I'll look better and feel better in my late 30's than I did in my 20's. Technology is excellent! You'll love the stats!! "squeeling" with you!! LOL!!

Excellent job... keep up the good work...clearly its working!! I can't wait to take the guess work out of loosing weight. I was thinking about it and when I was on Jenny Craig or WW or any other diet program, I wouldn't weight myself all week and at the end of the week it was a total surprise at how much weight I had either gained or lost. I think I'm going to love knowing day by day where I stand calorie wise and not having that surprise at the end of the week.

Thanks for the good advise... I think I'll log my food to be able to see the deficit! *squeel*...can't wait!