Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bodybugg users report here!

Got mine today!! It's all set up online and is charging now. :)

I am so jealous! It looks like my BB will arrive on Tuesday and the display will arrive on Wednesday! I cannot wait!!

I put the other BB and display back on eBay and someone already bid $120 (plus $10 shipping) and it has 4 more days to go, so I'm sure I'll be fine. I did a Buy It Now for $200 plus $10 shipping, so maybe I'll make a few bucks LOL!

Thanks Jen and Amy for your advice! I hope this last 20 (well 30 LOL) finally start moving so I can go into maintenance!!!!

You're welcome! :o

I got mine today too. One thing I'm confused about is I havent even worn it yet and it says I burned 1500 something calories today. :) And I dont think I can reset that amount. Hmmm...

You're welcome! :o

I got mine today too. One thing I'm confused about is I havent even worn it yet and it says I burned 1500 something calories today. :) And I dont think I can reset that amount. Hmmm...

I think since it's so late in the day, it may be estimating. Are you on FB? They have a BodyBugg page and there are a LOT of people on there that have all the answers for newbies like us. I am so jealous you got yours! I am half tempted to use the ones I got off eBay that are sitting in my room waiting to be sold (4 days to go).....

Oh well, I guess Tuesday isn't too far away, right?

I have really been wanting to get one.. I might order one... Thought about getting a used one but then you have to buy the programs so I havent decided yet..

The digital display gives you the info real time (steps, cals burned, etc) without having to plug your BB in to anything. Is that how it works with the phone apps? Or does it just let you enter food and look at data from other days (after you've uploaded it onto the site?)

I'm trying to figure out how the BB works. Does it have like a USB port that I can plug into my computer? I'm so confused, lol. Can you explain it in layman's terms? That would be so helpful! :confused: lol

I'm trying to figure out how the BB works. Does it have like a USB port that I can plug into my computer? I'm so confused, lol. Can you explain it in layman's terms? That would be so helpful! :confused: lol

yes, it can be plugged into the computer so that the bodybugg program can upload your information (cals burned, steps walked) as well as it charge via of the usb cord too

The watch just gives you the "real" time information you still have to load the information on to the computer later

I just ordered mine this morning. I did all of the discounts that Amy did. It took me forever to order both things though. It took me through loops! I would put it in my shopping cart then it would somehow not appear in my shopping cart, then it would mess up my address, then it would sign me out. lol I don't think they wanted me to have those discounts. But I finally got both ordered. I this will really work for me. :biggrin:

Does anyone know if the display is waterproof? I do aqua aerobics twice a week and wondered if I could use it in the pool.

It says NOT to get the BB wet in about 3 different places on the owners manual. Sorry :biggrin:

Thank you.

I got mine yesterday, it wants me to eat 1250 calories a day and burn 2150. Yesterday I wore it but didn't exercise and burned 1790 calories. Today I am going to see how much exercise it takes to burn 2150. Y'all let me know what it wants you to do and what it takes to do it!

My program wants me to burn 2600 calories, and consume 1600 calories. I was able to do that the last two days- but that's a lot of calories to burn!! And I haven't quite reached the 1600 calories in each day, either.

I was quite active on both days-- one day included a 30 min run, and walking around a flea market for a few hours plus a dog walk. The other day included a 2 hour walk with my son and dog, some yard work.

My scale is down an impressive amount since I started wearing my BB on Saturday-- but it's likely to be coincidence, since it's only two days (I'm down 3 pounds).

For right know, just wearing it is motivating for me to get up and do a little 10 min walk here and there that I wouldn't normally do.

Love it!!

Does anyone know if the display is waterproof? I do aqua aerobics twice a week and wondered if I could use it in the pool.

While the BodyBugg arm band will be ruined in the water-- the digital display is Water resistant (up to 30 meters, says the the guide).

If you're using the digital display as a watch, you could keep it on during your class provided you take the armband OFF.

I've worn a water resistant Timex watch for years now in the pool. The thing to know is that you should NOT press any of the buttons in the water. Pressing the buttons can allow water to get inside and destroy the insides of the thing.

This digital dislay is so expensive that I'd just take it off and not risk it (since it won't be recording the info anyway.) You CAN manually log aqua aerobics online, too.

I just ordered mine this morning. I did all of the discounts that Amy did. It took me forever to order both things though. It took me through loops! I would put it in my shopping cart then it would somehow not appear in my shopping cart, then it would mess up my address, then it would sign me out. lol I don't think they wanted me to have those discounts. But I finally got both ordered. I this will really work for me. :scared2:

I was having the same problem last night and ended up giving up on it... I am going to try again tonight..

Woohoo! Mine just arrived and I can't wait to use it! So in looking at the manual in order to charge it, it say that I need to take the face off the display to get to the port for the USB connector. I don't want to break it and I'm pressing down on the right side, but it's not budging. Any tips or tricks? I am dying to use this baby!

Thanks!

Hi Juliansmom...you have to seperate the "frame" from th device it self. If you hold the device facing you, bracing the outter frame with your index fingers and press on the center of the device with you thumbs,but not applying any pressure to the back it should pop (away from you ) right out.

Woohoo! Mine just arrived and I can't wait to use it! So in looking at the manual in order to charge it, it say that I need to take the face off the display to get to the port for the USB connector. I don't want to break it and I'm pressing down on the right side, but it's not budging. Any tips or tricks? I am dying to use this baby!

Thanks!