Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is everyone NOT going to miss after sleeve?

I'm not going to miss bumping into walls, worrying about fitting into chairs - especially airplane seats, having to shop at plus size stores and so much more! What about you?

What are you going to try as you get smaller? I want to try rock wall climbing!

I want to go Zip Lining and ride horses again!

I will not miss my DDs, unzipping pants before I sit down to take off my shoes, and tugging my big shirts down every few minutes. I will not miss sleepless nights, waking up congested with puffy eyes. I will not miss pain in my feet and knees despite orthotics. I will not miss dieting as a part time job. I will not miss the look on people's faces when they measure me with their eyes before a hug, and the awkward side hugs to avoid my chest.

I will not miss the shock of myself in photos.

The tugging of shirts.. Ughh!

Many on my list are repeats from what others have listed.

I will not miss worrying that I won't fit in a booth at a restaurant, praying that they sit us at a table.

I won't miss carrying a seat belt extender in my purse when I fly, hoping no one asks if I will fit. (that has happened several times and it's humiliating.)

I will not miss having issues with personal hygiene

I will not miss being worried what little kids are going to say when they see me. We all know how brutally honest kids can be.

I will not miss not being able to be active with my family.

I will not miss getting exhausted walking just a few feet.

I will not miss not sleeping well because I constantly have to turn over because my weight is too much to lay in one position for too long. Even on a tempourpedic bed.

I will not miss all the pills I have to take because of my weight.

I will not miss thinking my husband should find someone else.

I will not miss almost needing a crane to get me up out of our deep couch.

I will not miss worrying if a chair is strong enough to hold me.

I will not miss having to keep an empty seat between my husband and myself at the movies because I crowd him.

Wow. That's a lot and I'm sure there is more. I have surgery in 10 days and I cannot wait to NOT miss all these things!

I really got emotional reading your post. I feel the same exact way! I've forced myself to chaperone my kid's field trips because I know that I will never get that time back with them. Children can really be brutally honest and it's pretty hurtful!! I definitely won't miss that!!! Thanks for Sharon :)

I really got emotional reading your post. I feel the same exact way! I've forced myself to chaperone my kid's field trips because I know that I will never get that time back with them. Children can really be brutally honest and it's pretty hurtful!! I definitely won't miss that!!! Thanks for Sharing!

I have to be honest, I didn't work hard at all to get rid of that. One of the first things to go down was my bum and that shelf, lol. Hopefully you will be the same.

Where are you from Sleeve Sistah?

Brooklyn NY

I will not miss these love handles. I will not miss shopping for unattractive plus size cloths. I will not miss granny panties. Although they are comfortable. :) aslo stretch pants.... lol :)

I will not miss taking medications for my diabetes, asthma, cholersterol, HTN, and anemia. I want to be healthy again and finally be able to get on the rides with my daughter at the amusement parks. I use to feel bad when she refuses to get on a ride because I couldn't. Here's to a healthy year and new year.

I don't miss shopping in plus size stores

I don't miss wheezing my way up the stairs

I don't miss being the fattest person in room

I don't miss not being able to paint my toenails

I don't miss the guilt from having over eaten. Again.

I don't miss being obsessed with food!

I don't miss being "invisible"

I also won't miss not being in picture with my family because I get sick when I see what I look like.

I won't miss a thing!!! But here are some things I can't wait for!

Wear cute clothes

Boots that fit over my calves

My husband looking at me like he did before i gained weight

My mom no longer being ashamed

Looking good in pictures

Proving to everyone I was strong enough to do this

Being able to get pregnant and be a HAPPY and HEALTHY mommy!

Oooh and i won't miss having to put deodorant under my boobs so they don't get gross!!! Lol. Sorry guys

I've always wanted to take a pole dancing class. Hopefully once I'm smaller that will be something that I would like to try.

You go girl

Oooh and i won't miss having to put deodorant under my boobs so they don't get gross!!! Lol. Sorry guys

Wish that worked for me.

I'm excited to not hide my binge eatting. For example I went to wendys got a meal and then another food itwm. I didn't need the second thing but I just couldn't decide!

I'm excited to not waste money on always eating out because it'll be pointless.

Oh man, there are SO many things I won't miss......

From not having to buy bras engineered by German structural engineers to not sweating at the slightest movement to not being called Princess Fiona or Pixie-Anne Wheatley (you have to be an Aussie to get that one ;) )

But the big one for me at the moment is not feel shame every time I have to weigh in when travelling on the small planes I have to fly on for work purposes. They run on a weight-fuel ratio, so all passenger and luggage are weighed and then you're allocated a seat accordingly - which happens to always be the back seat of the plane.

So, I'm looking forward to a) not being the fattest on board and being stuck in the fatty-boom-bah seat and B) not getting evil looks from the guys who are really tall and envious of my leg room by the back door!!! My dream to get seat 1A!!!! Keep an eye on those pilots - make sure we don't become and episode of Air Crash Investigation!!!

Bring on Wednesday, 22/10.