Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MaRcHiEs IN MaY

OJ Juli- thanks so much for the support! I feel better back to normal just nervous about eating out in public, i made myself some mini noodle Soup in a cup and that went down SMOOOTH!

then I was trying to snack on some oatmeal and it's taking me forever to eat it!!????

I GUESS I HAVE A HUGE AMOUNT OF RESTICTION!!!

I'LL BE OK

THANKS AGAIN SISTER

Hey Thick: Sister Girl, I know it seems tough at times but you did girl. I'll do what you asked and send a li'l shout out to the Lord for ya! :pray: Keep your head up! :scales: :cheer2:

Well...Today is the day for my first fill. :whoo: I'm very excited and a little nervous. I know that I'll be ok since I have all of you fabulous people for support:love: :rolleyes:

Well, gotta go...I'm out! :peace:

NSV: When I am standing up and I look down, the only thing that is blocking my veiw of my feet are my boobs!!!

I am on my way out of town for work for the weekend and decided that I would wear something comfortable to work for the drive. I normally wear jeans and on oversized work shirt and today I am wearing a pair of workout (not quite sweets) pants and a t-shirt that fits. Everyone here (all 4 other employees) has told me today that they can see the weight loss and I was looking good. Man that made my day.

GOOD AFTERNOON YA"LL!!!!

DO A LITTLE DANCE

MAKE A LITTLE LOVE!

GET DOWN TONIGHT!

GET DOWN TONIGHT!

K.C. & THE SUNSHINE BAND! *I THINK*

OK SO lunch WAS SO WEIRD I ORDER MY USUAL HALF ORDER OF NACHOS WHICH CONSIST OF 8 chips WITH meat AND cheese ON TOP

I ONLY ATE 3 OF THE NACHOS AND WAS FULL AS A

BLOOD THIRSTY TICK!!!

HONEY I WAS SO EXCITED AND HAPPY THAT THE BAND IS HERE FOR ME!

AFRYKANVYOLET-THANKS FOR THE PRAYER I REALLY NEED IT! I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE AT LUNCH NO PB'ing NO NOTHING!

MRS. HUSKER - HONEY CLAP CLAP FOR YOU!!!!! MY BOOBS ARE SO LONG AND FLAT THEY DONT BLOCK A THING!!! ONE THING I HAVE NOTICED IS THAT MY BELLY BUTTON LOOKS DIFFERENT!

WELL I HOPE YALL ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY SO FAR!

OH JULI-HEY GIRL

TAMMYJ- HEY

OMG, ThickChick

You are cracking me up! Full as a blood thirsty tick! I can only imagine that in Texas drawl.

Oh, and the boob thing too! You've got me rolling.

I'm glad today is going better for you.

I hope today is going well for everyone!

I love the exercise part of my day. It's insane! I'm starting the hunt for someone at work to exercise with me come July. I want to move to free weights and I'll need a spotter. It's hard because there are very few users of the fitness center and even fewer during the summer. (I work at a school.)

:rolleyes: Loving you guys.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Lori, If someone is close to me they can hear the gurgling as my food is trying to get through my band...a little embarrasing so I know how you feel!

Hey Pam, we've missed ya girl!!!

Good Luck with your first fill AfrykanV!!!

Mrs. Husker, It feels so good when someone else notices our weight loss!

ThickChick...HOORAY FOR RESTRICTION!!!!

How's the workouts going everyone??? Juli, I know you're working it. Keep it going girl! I can't wait to see some progression pics. Don't be shy ya'll...let's see them. I think I will take some and post them when I am 40lbs down...only 2lbs to go so I'm hoping that will be next week sometime!

I'm heading out to MS tonight so I'll check back with you guys on Monday!

ok I Agree About Posting Pictures!

but I Need Simple, Elementary Directions! Please

i Cant Wait To Post Mine

p.s. Did I Mention I'm In A Size 16 Dress Suite Today!!!!!the Zipper Goes All The Way Up !!!!!!!!!!

Ok....So I had my first fill - 1cc in 10cc band. Everything went quick and well. No problems so far. I just had an Atkins shake and that went down smoothly. I doubt if I will have real restriction right now but I'm ok with that. I've been doing pretty well with my food and portions.

I made a new ticker and also included my challenges for the month. Before surgery, I was 286lbs. On surgery day - 263lbs, now 248. I learned from the forum that weightloss will happen at a nice slow pace. Originally for me, it was all about getting the weight down in a short period of time. Thank goodness I learned what I did and I'm content with that. The weight is coming off at healthy rate and I'm looking good. :clap2:

Can you guys tell that purple is my favorite color?

I can eat bread and tortillas and so forth just fine. But the bread tends to pretty filling. So the past time or two I ate a sandwhich for lunch I just put some mustard on my cheese and roast beef and at them straight. I like bread, but got to get the Protein in and some veggies. I can only eat so much...

Juli, I'm working on getting my MS in Library and Information Science. I'm taking this summer off. I've been part time the past year, but will be starting full time in August. I couldn't imagine working full time while going to school. I'm looking for an assistanship, but only a 25% one ( 10 hours a week).

meandgina.jpgmay7compres.jpg

The top picture is me before back in September 06.

The bottom one, with the dorky expression was taken May 7th.

OH Juli

ok I Agree About Posting Pictures!

but I Need Simple, Elementary Directions! Please

i Cant Wait To Post Mine

p.s. Did I Mention I'm In A Size 16 Dress Suite Today!!!!!the Zipper Goes All The Way Up !!!!!!!!!!

Create a photobucket.com account.

You'll download your pictures there.

Compress them for web pages (there's an option for that.)

Then you'll get an http address for the pics.

Copy it.

Then come back here start up a response windo and hit the insert image icon. (The mountains) paste it in there.

Presto.

OH (it took all day because my computer at work wouldn't let me) Juli

Took a little road trip with my daughter today. We got her a new Kia last yr and I've never been able to get the back seat seatbelt on. Even though I haven't lost any weight in the last few weeks, I was able to put the belt on and had some room to spare.. What a wonderful feeling, just had to share it with all of you.

The top picture is me before back in September 06.

The bottom one, with the dorky expression was taken May 7th. OH Juli

WOW - I can really see the difference!! Great Job

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the support. I'm hoping that in 6 weeks the doctor will be able to do my 1st fill. He wants me to lose 15 lbs before I see him. How am I going to do that?!! Maybe by me losing more weight he'll be able to feel the port better and will be able to do the fill then. He tried 4 times to do the fill and kept hitting the side. The doctor said he'll try again in 6 weeks and if the port hasn't adjusted better with my weight loss then he'll have to go in and surgically move it back in place. Let's hope I can lose enough weight in 6 weeks!! I'll keep walking and doing crunches.

Hey Friends,

Well I don' t have Rabies anymore :D But I am having a really difficult time getting anything down and getting stuck. I am going to give it until Monday, and if I still can't eat I am going to the Dr.