Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MaRcHiEs IN MaY

How is everyone doing??? I have a lot of reading to catch up on. From the few posts I have read many of us are going through "the fill" blues. Hang in there everyone! This too shall pass. Tia, you look awesome girl! :( I can really see a difference! I agree with you...our body shape is alot alike! I said I would post pics when I reached a 40lb loss. I don't know if I made it there yet, but I'll take some pics and post them anyway. I'm anxious to see if there's any change myself.

Have a Great Day Everyone!!! ;)

Picture003-2.jpgPhoto__169.jpg

Picture004-1.jpgPhoto__168.jpg

OMG

Your arms are so much smaller and your tummy is getting flat!!!!!

(your booty is getting smaller too!)

You look awesome!

OH Juli

TAMMYJ honey you are just FABU!!!!! there is such a BIG difference in your body!!!! I think you are doing a great job.......KUDOS!!!!!

I was so scared to take picture of myself but I did it!!! thank you so much for the encourgament I've been pretty hard on myself lately..

My 2nd fill is really taking alot out of me it's tight and everything I swallow just sits there and then I feel it go thru "WEIRD"

But it has only been a week since the fill I'm to scared to eat anyting major other then nachos ha ha ha I still dont know how to make Protein Drinks ??? maybe I'm just have a moment

I NEED SOME HELP!!! going to get weighed today to see if there is a difference since my 2nd fill....wish me lucky luck!!!!

Thanks Juli and Tia! I am amazed myself! Where the heck did my butt go...lol!!! I didn't think 40 lbs would make that big of a difference!

Tia, you don't want to be so tight that you can't get quality food down like lean meats and veggies. You need your protein! For now, you can just buy the cans of Protein Shakes instead of trying to make them. Good Luck today at your weigh-in! :gluck:

DayaftersugeryMarch62007.jpgupdatedTiaMay152007.jpg

TiaJAN2007.jpgtiasadmay152007.jpg

Tammj & Thick chick texas you are both looking great !!!!!!!! Keep up the good work. Thickchicktexas......you will soon have to change your name...

Tammyj and Thickchick--YOU ARE AWESOME! Not to mention beautiful! Congrats on your success--you are inspirations.

Some of my children were here this past weekend and commented that "you look good, Mom." BUT, it's hard for me to believe they really see a difference (they all know about the band and have been very supportive and encouraging). I still haven't lost 20 lbs. yet and I think that is when people sometimes start to notice a difference so I'm skeptical that my kids see a difference yet. It's not that I think they would lie to me--I just think they are seeing what they think they should be seeing. Anyone else have this problem of not believing people when they notice your weight loss?

But, now with my first fill, I think I'm on the way to there being an actual, noticeable difference. Right?! Let's hope so! My birthday is in about 3 weeks and I'm hoping to have lost 20 by then--little mini-goal to keep me going.

Congrats to all your losers! Keep it up. Karen

Tammy and Thick chick, way to go gals. Thanks so much for sharing your photos. Yes, you can defintley tell in your butt, face and sides the most.

I just went through cake hell, first my son turned 16, then mother's day, then my birthday. After I eat the last piece of cake at the bar Mitzvah it will be no more cake for awhile. Cake is my biggest downfall and it goes down way to easy.

Ok, for the people thAT have a good fill amount right now. How much are you eating in quanity per meal? Like 1, 1 1/2, 2 cups of food or much less?? I know that for instance if you take 1 cup of something and chew it into slop it may shrink down to 2-3 ounces. I am dying to know.

I went to Bennigans and ate a whole Tailpia Fish dinner, no problem.

I have had one 1.5cc fill.

MOMLAMBERT THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE COMPLIMENT! IT'S AMAZING WHAT FAKE LASHES AND CARMEX WILL DO FOR A GIRL!!

DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN DA DA DA DA DA!!!!!

LAST WEEKS WEIGHT 252 AS OF MAY 8TH

THIS WEEKS WEIGHT 248 AS OF MAY 16TH 3:11PM CENTRAL TIME

I LOST 4 POUNDS IN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY TOTAL LOSS IS 25 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!

I HAVE TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR HELPING ME OMG I THINK I'LL BE OUT OF THE 200'S BY END OF THE YEAR IF NOT SOONER!!!!

KISSES KISSES KISSES KISSES

AS YOU CAN TELL I'M TOTALLY EXCITED!!!!

Jeni 85

The other day I had the veggie patty and all the fixin's for a burger. But instead of placing them on a bun I rolled it in low fat wheat tortilla. Got the taste of a burger, but much easier to eat. And I never thought in a million years I would eat a veggie patty. I really liked it.

And thanks for the tip! I'm new to the site so I'm fumbling my way around and finding all kinds of good info.

You're doing great!

Hello and good health to everyone. I would like to thank those of you who responded and offered support for my bad week last week. Grandma is doing better, my car's still totalled but Grandma is doing better so that's all that really matters.

Probably the last month I've been really frustrated with my progress. The weight has just been coming off a lot more slowly than I had hoped and expected but today I think I reached a stepping stone. Another five and a half pounds gone in just two weeks!!!! Yeah, I'm no skinny minny but I'm losing and I can see it and I can feel it and it just feels so damn good. If I'm feeling this good and I've only lost eighteen pounds can you imagine what it will feel like on that fateful day when I reach my goal?!?! I can't even believe it. My surgeon's slogan for his weight loss center is "This time you will make it". And i'll tell you what, talk about some genius marketing because I believe it.

My only complaint(there's always one;) is that I haven't been going to the gym this week like I should have. But i'm serving it up to circumstance, it's been a rough one and I don't really have a car so...it's ok, right?

Anyway, my best to all the rest of my Marchies. Come to think of it today is my two month band-a-versary. How exciting. I'm so thankful I found this thread. I'll be checking in with you all very soon. God bless.

Hello everyone! I haven't been on in a little while. I have trouble getting to this thread since they changed the site. I can't get to it from the email alerts anymore. I don't even get it for this thread anymore. Maybe they canceled it? I have been on vacation also. Sounds like everyone is doing well. I am just trudging along. I got my second fill before going on vacation. It helps a little. I will be glad to get to my "sweet spot." Glad everone is doing well. I went to my support group meeting in Texarkana Mon. night. Three got 50 lb. pins, two got 75 lb. pins. Very encouraging! One lady lost 81 lbs. in four months!!