Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MaRcHiEs IN MaY

Hello Marchies,

Here we are in May guys!!! April has been a tough month for some of us, but better days are ahead of us in MAY! :girl_hug: On the road to reaching our "sweet spot" there may be some road blocks,:think but it's nothing that we Marchies can't handle! :girl_hug: So, let's get our bodies moving and let's see those pounds drop! :girl_hug:

Challenges:

MaRcHiEs MaY ChAllEnGe

Exercise: 30 min. sessions 0 of 20 sessions completed

Exercise: 40 min. sessions 0 of 20 sessions completed

Exercise: 100 crunches/day 0 of 20 days completed

Water: 64oz or more/day 0 of 20 days completed

Choose which challenge(s) you want to do, or make up your own, and cut and paste it into your signature. Let's cheer each other along! :cheer2: Stay positive and have fun!!! :)

Thanks Tammy for starting the new thread. I am going to Future Fitness today to inquire about a membership.

You're doing great with your weightloss! :clap2: Do you go to a gym or do you exercise at home. I'm a little stuck so I was a little bummed out. Then, I had to tell myself, that before I had the surgery I lost a little more that twenty pounds. Now I'm at around 34 lbs total! I wasn't exercising at all but I'm ready now. Can't wait to get my big ole behind in a bathing suit for some Water aerobics :paranoid .

Anyway, I'm going to start on this month's challenge. By the way, the Fro looks good on you :)

Thanks Tammy for the new thread.

Do you think maybe we should put 07 after Marchies so we don't get confused with other groups? Just a thought.

Thanks for the new thread. I'm excited to move my exercise ticker today!

The scale isn't moving. But I've got a NSV! I'm wearing a size 24 today! I was in a 30 in January. Sure it's a bit snug, but it's on and I'm strutting.

That's right.

Thanks for the new thread. I'm excited to move my exercise ticker today!

The scale isn't moving. But I've got a NSV! I'm wearing a size 24 today! I was in a 30 in January. Sure it's a bit snug, but it's on and I'm strutting.

That's right.

Who cares if it's a bit snug. What a difference between a size 30 to a 24 in only 4 little months. I'm proud, impressed and you are awesome. In case you don't understand the southern language proud means happy. I had to learn that when I moved to Texas.

Congrats Tammy on making the 40's!!!

I went back to work yesterday.. I was tired last night...

HAPPY MAY Marchies!!!!!!!!

What a happy sounding group today:D . Is it because it's spring?...Is it because we are not getting sick anymore?...OR is it because..........WE ARE LOSING WEIGHT:clap2: . that's the one

tu tammyj for the incentives. I wish I knew how to cut and paste. Duh:embarassed: . I even did one of those tickers but can't figure out how to move it. Oh well.

45 min cardio

10 stretching

06 crunches.

31 LBS-see ya. Good Day Y'all--Chris

I've been lurking around for 2 months. But I am going to take the May exercise challenge. I really enjoy checking in on you guys everyday.

Hey Chris,

You sound as computer illeterate as I am. I can't even get a ticker put up or my picture on my post. It's on my profile (I'm the one on the right and the other is my daughter. We're wearing our matching Christmas pjs) I'm hoping when my son is around he can do all that if he has time. He's a computer nut.

I really need to start exercising. It's raining today and it's suppose to rain all week. I guess I need to get that dvd out I bought months and months ago and work out with that.

I love this thread! It's great to hear how all the March bandsters are doing. I'm going tonight to buy a food scale. Eye-balling it isn't working.

I know I am consuming too much food. I can't wait for my first fill.

Keep posting!

Happy May my fellow Marchies.

April was a rough month, but May is going to continue to be tough for me since they won't do my first fill till the end of the month. I'm trying to keep upbeat attitude and have put the scale back in the closet for now. I can't face the fact I'm gaining again. I know it's muscle because I've been working out, and I'm not eating more than I should...it's just annoying!!!!

Anyways, I love following everyone elses progress and knowing I'll be there in less than a month. Come on fill...come on!!!

Afrykanvyolet - you're gonna love Water aerobics. I've really enjoyed it and even got up early enough on Saturday to go do it before going camping with the hubby and inlaws.

Catch ya' later guys..have a great day.

Medge

Medge--I know what you mean about putting the scale away and trying to keep an upbeat attitude. April was much tougher motivation-wise than I expected it to be. I'm back to exercising and my food intake is about 1200-1400 calories a day but the scale won't budge. I do get to have a fill on May 8th but judging from everyone else's experiences that I've been reading, I'm not expecting it to do much. I'm kind of tired of waiting.

Medge--I know what you mean about putting the scale away and trying to keep an upbeat attitude. April was much tougher motivation-wise than I expected it to be. I'm back to exercising and my food intake is about 1200-1400 calories a day but the scale won't budge. I do get to have a fill on May 8th but judging from everyone else's experiences that I've been reading, I'm not expecting it to do much. I'm kind of tired of waiting.

My5grlz

You and me both.

I get on the scale daily. I don't know why, it's not moving...but I keep going at it. We got two choices keep beating away at the workouts and calories or not. Doing "not" got me to be this heavy and I don't want to be this heavy anymore.

I get my fill on the 7th. Maybe we'll be the ones who get restricition with one fill. I'm being hopeful!