Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am so happy to say the peer to peer review went well, I AM APPROVED!!! AUGUST 11th!!! These last few hours were so stressful, I was mentally psyched, physically prepared, scheduled my vacation days off for these weeks . When I heard denied I fell to the floor, I was devastated. But after the review and my wonderful nurse I am back on track to have the surgery on August 11th!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy that it went well and you're approved!

WOW! Just got scheduled for August 26th!!! The day before I will have my psych eval and last appt with the surgeon. I have been struggling with the last 2 pounds of my mandatory weight loss and boom now I am scheduled even though I haven't lost it. I have been on shakes and bars since June and will be soooo happy to finally get this done. liquids post-op can't be as bad as liquids pre-op with a full size stomach. Still just blown away. Cannot wait to be done!!

I am so happy to say the peer to peer review went well, I AM APPROVED!!! AUGUST 11th!!! These last few hours were so stressful, I was mentally psyched, physically prepared, scheduled my vacation days off for these weeks . When I heard denied I fell to the floor, I was devastated. But after the review and my wonderful nurse I am back on track to have the surgery on August 11th!!!!!!!!!!

Oops, look like I posted twice. Well, I'm REALLY, REALLY happy for you!

Edited by bpbqueen

This thread has been a huge help to me I have learnt so much. Just did my final blood work ordered by the doc and my chest X-ray. also picked up my shakes and my Isopure. So nervous but excited. My surgery will be 8:15am on august 20th. Good luck to all going in soon. Prayers are in.

My date is August 20 not 21

August 1 skylark Coffeebeanz swifty3565 Baby kitty

August 2

August 3

August 4 Margaret Sue Boeve SwanRose Orlando NoDramaLlama LisaELasVegas Rhonda Mendola qtpatootie2681 sachsegirl ? Murphy'sMama Ymartell08 Tanglesia

August 5 chevygirrrl phatdad bebop812 Tracis weight loss journey HotMessNurrrrrse

Alex C jenjenriley Photo925 TWO50 Sweet Pea STL Sleever

enlightened1 aidansmom jennyweber MarylandMom bebop812

chrissy72w Sweet Pea STL Sleever phatdad

August 6 JennOnHerWay celisa23 agirlnamedfrankie [the balloon girl] jmariez Mangold33 taylorj7

Hungry Caterpillar LaceGirl BrownEyedGirly

August 7 Miaoreo SleevyD GREATFUL leelee2728 cynk Murphy'sMama Allen_316

August 8 Tilds38 RyanSleeve2014

August 9

August 10

August11 krissi11 gettingittogether83 Maggs Bobby46 Dawnyell76 dreamgirl45 ayscott74

KristinJ keish_lorraine barriej9 kristigo(YAY!!!!!)

August 12 alamergrl amorga Missbaisah ? johnsydney Crippen chasingpolaris321 mentalistfan

kealot jperkins720

August 13 HighHeelShoes geelynn InItToLoseIt2014 bpbqueen carebear0082 greatwhite067

August 14amazon

August 15 jdillon onmyway15 [on her birthday]

August 16

August 17

August 18 Urbanlamb CrystalJae Amarie812 kgunchic CaroJoy

New nana billw0917 lmscls VSGAnn2014 MzGee TatroBenay jamesd22 ChristyD818

August 19 KayKayGirl BGLady Summertime friend Tgrace

August 20 tynoodles11 AngelaMoniq southern_sweetie goodgirl5957

Karen Scott transformation14

August 21 Rainbow1958 BarntruckCutie

August 22 cutterrn

August 23

August 24

August 25 mommal mskiesha29 snowkitten Micky71 shellief mhenne97 NewMe_2014

August 26 5BeautifulDays smallermekerrivsg truthinhiding Sandi in FL

August 27 humpty ade7870

August 28 auntmixie Adrianneval

August 29 Tinita

Edited by Urbanlamb

Heard from dr's office today insurance wanted my weight for 2012 so he's calling my doctor for that information. At that time didn't have insurance I was working but was temp. Everything else is good so hopefully will hear a date next week.

August 13th is my day!

Balloon girl, reporting in. I've now blown up 270 balloons. It was really not much fun in the beginning but it's gotten so much easier and now I can whip out 30 in a row with no problem. So the sleeve has pretty much already made me an athlete and I haven't even gotten it yet.

liquid diet starts tomorrow, though. :(

I have my surgery date set for August 13th. I am getting very exited. It has been a long 7 months. I had a four day turn around for insurance approval and I completed my pre op today. I am trying to get my grocery lost in order and looking forward to this new beginning. Sending good vibes to all my August sleevers!

I found out yesterday that August 25th is my surgery day. I am so ready to get this done and start living a new life!

Checking in here. My date is August 8th. Next Friday! I'm doing ok n the pre-op. Not a perfect patient but doing my best. I really regret not having a bigger "food funeral" lol

Congrats on your Date!!! I'm the day before you. I'd have to agree, definitely regret my food funeral!

Trying my damnedest to stay good... 6 days to go.

Way to go!!!!

Balloon girl, reporting in. I've now blown up 270 balloons. It was really not much fun in the beginning but it's gotten so much easier and now I can whip out 30 in a row with no problem. So the sleeve has pretty much already made me an athlete and I haven't even gotten it yet.

liquid diet starts tomorrow, though. :(

I got a call from my doctors office yesterday morning. They told me my surgery is scheduled for 7:30am on Monday (August 4th). I'm so anxious I barely slept last night.