Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August 1 skylark Coffeebeanz swifty3565 Baby kitty

August 2

August 3

August 4 Margaret Sue Boeve SwanRose Orlando NoDramaLlama LisaELasVegas Rhonda Mendola qtpatootie2681 sachsegirl ? Murphy'sMama Ymartell08 Tanglesia

August 5 chevygirrrl phatdad bebop812 Tracis weight loss journey HotMessNurrrrrse

Alex C jenjenriley Photo925 TWO50 Sweet Pea STL Sleever

enlightened1 aidansmom jennyweber MarylandMom bebop812

chrissy72w Sweet Pea STL Sleever phatdad

August 6 JennOnHerWay celisa23 agirlnamedfrankie [the balloon girl] jmariez Mangold33 taylorj7

Hungry Caterpillar LaceGirl BrownEyedGirly

August 7 Miaoreo SleevyD GREATFUL leelee2728 cynk Murphy'sMama Allen_316

August 8 Tilds38

August 9

August 10

August11 krissi11 gettingittogether83 Maggs Bobby46 Dawnyell76 dreamgirl45 ayscott74

KristinJ keish_lorraine barriej9 kristigo(YAY!!!!!)

August 12 alamergrl amorga Missbaisah ? johnsydney Crippen chasingpolaris321 mentalistfan

kealot jperkins720

August 13 HighHeelShoes geelynn InItToLoseIt2014 bpbqueen

August 14amazon

August 15 jdillon onmyway15 [on her birthday]

August 16

August 17

August 18 Urbanlamb CrystalJae Amarie812 kgunchic CaroJoy

New nana billw0917 lmscls VSGAnn2014 MzGee TatroBenay jamesd22 ChristyD818

August 19 KayKayGirl BGLady Summertime friend Tgrace

August 20 tynoodles11 AngelaMoniq southern_sweetie goodgirl5957

Karen Scott transformation14

August 21 Rainbow1958 BarntruckCutie

August 22 cutterrn

August 23

August 24

August 25 mommal mskiesha29 snowkitten Micky71 shellief mhenne97

August 26 5BeautifulDays smallermekerrivsg truthinhiding Sandi in FL

August 27 papoose humpty ade7870

August 28 auntmixie Adrianneval

August 29 Tinita

Edited by Urbanlamb

August 1st for me...can't wait! Just two more days!

Kristigo, I'm very sorry to hear this has happened. HOWEVER, most of the peer to peer reviews I've read about result in approval. Please hang in there. Your reasons for wanting the surgery have not changed. And that's why you try. ((hugs))[/quote

I was told that the dates of the appointments are what caused denial, so hoping they get that straightened out...I'm just depressed...however Cigna told me I meet all the other criteria which is great!

Kristigo, I'm very sorry to hear this has happened. HOWEVER, most of the peer to peer reviews I've read about result in approval. Please hang in there. Your reasons for wanting the surgery have not changed. And that's why you try. ((hugs))[/quote

I was told that the dates of the appointments are what caused denial, so hoping they get that straightened out...I'm just depressed...however Cigna told me I meet all the other criteria which is great!

awe wow sorry to hear that, however as I look at everyones experience seems like almost half of everybody gets denied first which kinda sucks..trust me I know what youre going through I had my last surgeon appointment may 30 and got a surgery date of july 15th only for them to call me bk like a week later to tell me that insurance didnt approve because they wanted me to see the dietician 2 more times oh was I bummed.. I felt let down needless to say I went to the dietician in june and july and now I have the new surgery date of august 25th..They called me yesterday to confirm the time and I can honestly say I was excited a little bit but im holding bk a little because with this whole process its almost as if you dont know whats next...all i can say is to pray about it and your time will come for sure...hang in there and smile!!!

I just heard from Cigna I was denied. As I sit here in tears, I was told last Friday that everything was going thru, that I should start the preop diet. Well here I am on day 2 of this DAMN liquid diet and have been told that the doc needs to resubmit paperwork and have a peer to peer review, why do I even try!!!!

Kristigo- Please don't give up. As hard, disappointing and defeating as this is, have hope. I'm sure they will work things out. Good Luck and I hope round 2 is a GO!

Here for support!

LeeAnn

Tentatively scheduled for Aug 5

Definitely getting sleeved on Aug 5th. Started pre-op diet yesterday. Excited and nervous. Just want a successful surgery with no complications.

I am so happy to say the peer to peer review went well, I AM APPROVED!!! AUGUST 11th!!! These last few hours were so stressful, I was mentally psyched, physically prepared, scheduled my vacation days off for these weeks . When I heard denied I fell to the floor, I was devastated. But after the review and my wonderful nurse I am back on track to have the surgery on August 11th!!!!!!!!!!

Kristigo I am happy to hear you got your approval same day as mine best of luck and congrats on your new lifestyle to come

Well, GOOD LUCK to all of the Aug 1st ones who will be going in tomorrow. I wish you for you; calm nerves, a successful surgery, manageable pain and a speedy recovery.

I am one week out today. 7 more days..... funny but this past week of liquids has really past faster than I expected. The first few day were not good, but after that it has not been that bad. I am not saying it has all been fun, but focusing on the reason and bigger picture has help me push forward. I am so ready for next Thursday!!!

I am August 27th. Can't wait. Good luck to everyone.

My date has been changed to September 3, 2014. Good luck to everyone in August.

I head in for my preop tests, NP appt, and pick up my liquid diet supplies in a short time. Start the fun tomorrow.

I hope it's not too bad. I look at it as contributing to my weightloss goal, too. So I hope that also motivates me as I'm drinking shakes, lol.(they use New Directions)

Once nice little accomplishment today was getting below 200. The scale this morning read 199.0 OMG. The surgeon said to try to get to 200lbs by surgery. I figured with the 2 week liquid diet, I'd do it. Well...I beat it. There were plenty of off plan moments that I need to work on, but I'm pretty happy.

I'm so glad I've started this journey - otherwise my weight would be going up again and I'd be miserable.

Honey...you have just been through the wringer!!

*hugs*

Glad to hear the wonderful news!!! ;)

I am so happy to say the peer to peer review went well, I AM APPROVED!!! AUGUST 11th!!! These last few hours were so stressful, I was mentally psyched, physically prepared, scheduled my vacation days off for these weeks . When I heard denied I fell to the floor, I was devastated. But after the review and my wonderful nurse I am back on track to have the surgery on August 11th!!!!!!!!!!

Going in tomorrow! I'm nervous and excited. I don't post very often but I want to thank everyone who does. I've been lurking and learning a lot. I've been encouraged by everyone's sharing. (I'm sorry. I tend to over-think my posts and then end up not posting.)