Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June sleevers, check-in!

Band to sleeve revision. Surgery was June 26th. 2 days in hospital. Surgeon had me on puree's from day 1. Dairy has not agreed with me. My belly is far too irritated. I went to Clear liquids and I seem to be tolerating that pretty well. Mostly only having lactose free Protein shakes, broth, popcycles, and hot tea.

July 4 is 1 month for me and most all my soreness is gone. 1 egg is easy for me to eat so needless to say I've become an eggaholic! So is tuna fish. I'm feeling strong again but still get more tired than usual. pills? I was told I can't take pills. I started on Zeal Wellness and it is TERRIFIC! One little scoop of berry flavored powder in 6 oz of Water and zoom! I've got all my Vitamins, minerals, etc for my day. I think that's why I'm doing so well. A friend who was sleeved a year ago told me about Zeal. No I don't sell the stuff. Lol! But I'm good advertising!

I'm one month on July 17. Already down 30 since I started liquids and surgery included. Only 2 weeks right now but I'm feeling good!

Surgery Date 6/21/14 SW 245 CW 238 I start full liquids tomorrow. Can't wait. I've been living off of sugar free Popsicles and Gatorade. I've already made myself a homemade low fat low carb crab bisque to take to work with me tomorrow.

Could I please get your recipe for crab bisque? Thanks!

My surgery was June 24. I too am having trouble getting enough nutrients, but I'm hopeful that each day will be better. Today I did 40 grams of Protein Shake, but only 34 oz. of Water. Taking all my pills is a big issue, but I got more down today than yesterday. I do have pain between my incisions. My skin is not red, or hot to the touch, so I am assuming that is still from the trauma of the surgery. How long should I expect that to last?

I'd like to know that too. My left side is extremely sore-when I lay down, I'm worried I'm going to tear something.

Don't worry about left side pain. That side gets the most trauma from pulling the stomach out. Just take it easy and stay calm. July 4 will be 30 days for me and that pain is gone. Hang tough!

Don't worry about left side pain. That side gets the

most trauma from pulling the stomach out. Just take it easy and stay calm. July 4 will be 30 days for me and that pain is gone. Hang tough!

Thanks for that! Today is day 3 of clear liquids-I'm actually getting hungry. Looking forward to my Protein Shake tomorrow!

First solid food this evening and I threw up. Kind of good because I know I can't push AT ALL past a slight fullness. Tomorrow will be better. Very ready to kiss the Protein drinks goodbye! Ok, full disclosure, I ate 12 hours early. I have clearance for tomorrow morning, not tonight. So maybe I deserve what happened. It's ok. The pain was really bad so I was grateful to throw up.

In general feeling really well. Have been back at work all this week, but glad that it's a short one.

This is quite a project!!

Wishing us all super success!!

Edited by MashaPDX

Had a visit with my primary physician today and was ecstatic to learn that I loss 13 lbs since my surgery on June 24th. I weighed 360lbs the first week of June (before starting the liquid diet for preop) so I've lost a total of 27lbs!! My blood pressure was 113/79. I haven't seen a reading like that in over 5 years!!! And to think I was a little down today from being so bleeping hungry. I didn't have to be weighed by the "other" scale either. On cloud nine tonight!! Can't wait till I can go on puree after Tuesday's 2 week check up. Have a good night everyone!!!

MarshaPDX get measuring cups. 1/4 cup is all you can handle. I found out the hard way how bad it hurts to go over at all. It looks stupidly small but that's it. I always said the only way I'd ever lose and keep it off was by force. Lol! This is exactly that.

Hi there,

I was sleeved June 2nd. My weight loss is slow but steady. I'm using fitness pal and realized I needed to up my Protein. Hope it will help me out in my second month. (come on onderland)scalecry.gif

HW 254

SW 234

CW 215

This has been an amazing month. I was sleeved on June 9, 2014.

HW:235

SW: 226

CW: 205 :D

GW:137

I am eating soft to regular foods and finding that only seafood will go down but I am excited to finally be on the loosers bench and on my way to a healthier me.

Edited by chloe379

I think I will cry when I get to onederland. Such a stall. Don't know how it's possible with 1/4 cup food portions. Big sigh.

HW 247

CW 224

Surgery date 6/4

Sleeved on 6/2

HW 279

SW 262

CW 236

Soft pureed foods-very boring

Can drink normally now doesn't hurt so easier to get fluids down

Sleeved on 6/2 HW 279 SW 262 CW 236 Soft pureed foods-very boring Can drink normally now doesn't hurt so easier to get fluids down

What are you doing for puréed foods?