Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op March 2014

Yeah it seems normal to me. I think once the swelling internally goes away you can fit a bit more in. I can get down two ounces in 15 mins now easily but it fills me up.

Good to know, I was scared I stretched my pouch or something lol

I am sooo looking forward to the purée stage!

DITTO! ;)

I've started vomiting my night shake. Anyone else have this issue? I have switched brands, etc...I'm also at my max Zofran dosage. I don't know where this is coming from!!

Am home! RNY on march 24th. Came home early this evening. Feel pretty good now that the surgical gas is dispersing. So glad to be on the post op side!

Ahh ok yay a post op march group for rny!!! I was part of the other post op march group but it was apparently for all surgeries! I wanted to to relate to gastric bypass peeps :) my surgery was Monday march 24th :) so far I have lost all the Water weight they pumped me full of. Glad to be home and sleeping 3 hours at a time instead of 15 min.

22nd

Hi everyone

I had Omega loop gastric bypass surgery yesterday. Keyhole thank god. It's a less dangerous procedure to the RNY and I am glad my surgeon chose this for me. You can do some looking at http://clos.net I am 2nd day in hospital 2nd night climbing walls with boredom. I feel good enough to go home but have to wait for the drain to come out tomorrow. So it's all good so far

My husband and myself had our RNY the 25th we get to go home today. I think the gas pains have been the worst. I'm ready to go home and take a real shower.

I took a pic of us yesterday, 24 hours after surgery. I posted in the pre-op thread but will post here also. ... even though it keeps coming in upside down. Lol

He is down 40 lbs and me 13lbs.

post-192457-0-46621100-1395928365_thumb.png

[ATTACH]42805[/ATTACH]

Post op 3 days now... Feeling pretty good. Yesterday had alot of gas under rib cage but much better this morning! I have to go

Back to dr tomorrow to get my drain taken out. Not looking forward to that 3.5 hour drive each way. Coming home was rough now I get to make the round trip in one day. Yeah me!!!! Oh well it's all worth it. My daughter asked if I'd stepped on the scale yet and I said no! I'm not going to be one if those that fixates on the scale.. Good to see everyone is in positive spirits and feeling good... God Bless us all and keep us strong ????

Omg I about cried in my 15 minute drive home yesterday. I would have just stayed in a motel it I were you!!! Cheaper than gas and not worth the pain and suffering lol

Omg I about cried in my 15 minute drive home yesterday. I would have just stayed in a motel it I were you!!! Cheaper than gas and not worth the pain and suffering lol

I would have loved to stay in the hotel but my dad is 91 and he lives with me and I take care of him so I had to get home. It's hard to get someone to come into the house to help that he likes. Lol. I would have felt so guilty I couldn't stand it.

Edited by kristireyna